• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Amy better be in Sonic 3
You're 20 years too late for that, and I'm sorry but she's not in the game. Not even with Lock-On™ technology, it's Sonic & Knuckles not Sonic & Amy.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
inb4 Miranda Cosgrove Jerry Trainor voices Amy in Sonic 3

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Nah dude people appreciate you, you're cool, at most I feel you tag people a bit much but it's clear you're excited about **** and want to talk about it with people you're friends with, absolutely harmless behaivour and it's much better than these continued discussions about the same ****ing argument because the one guy has a fetish for getting yelled at
Ah yes typical Cutie Gwen being typical as always

By technically you're doing the same thing by subtweeting just to appease that ego of yours being the usual snark you are. What you do basically is also baiting but then again so consumed by your ego that never crossed your mind apparently. It's ok though, with an ego as big as yours it's not surprising.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ah yes typical Cutie Gwen being typical as always

By technically you're doing the same thing by subtweeting just to appease that ego of yours being the usual snark you are. What you do basically is also baiting but then again so consumed by your ego that never crossed your mind apparently. It's ok though, with an ego as big as yours its not surprising.
Bro enough, just block her if you get that mad

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Bro enough, just block her if you get that mad
If she's gonna keep doing this, I'm gonna continue to call her off. Simple as that.

Maybe rather then subtweeting as the snark with an ego she is, face me like a real person rather than make mocking comments which is basically a form of trolling. She's just too afraid to admit it being the hypocrite she also is and her fetish need of subtweeting.

In b4 Cutie Gwen snarky subtweeting again.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
If she's gonna keep doing this, I'm gonna continue to call her off. Simple as that.

Maybe rather then subtweeting as the snark with an ego she is, face me like an actual person rather than make mocking comments which is basically a form of trolling.
Idk what to tell you dog, but everyone else kinda does tell you to knock it off with the repetitive controversial posts but you continue to do so no matter what so you're gonna get people making snide comments without interacting with you. If you truly do not want to see them, either you stop with said posts or block them, but please just stop throwing tantrums it's just getting sad.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
I like that this is just going back to something 3 pages back that was left well enough alone aside from maybe the one post that had all it's content edited out.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
repetitive controversial posts
How are opinions on movies controversial? Notably my opinion when a movie series should end?

My point is she's doing the same thing as I am and it comes off as hypocritical. It makes her no better. Never crossed her mind apparently. No surprised, totally consumed by that ego of hers.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
How are opinions on movies controversial? Notably my opinion when a movie series should end?
Dude, you say a lot of **** that ranges from annoyingly harmless to things that actually are somewhat harmful. From dismissal of industry crunch as laziness, to linking to RW movie reviewer Youtubers, calling certain movies "woke", to actually racially motivated **** (I didn't forget that Pinocchio post btw), you do say **** that actually pisses people off beyond the "plz stop sequels".

Since you blocked her, I won't go further but dude you gotta think before you type

Noipoi

Howdy!
Thinking about Shrek 4, and how censored word in Boots is obviously gonna be in it.

It'll be weird to have him be a sidekick again. Even though that's how he started, he feels like such a protagonist to me now.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
SW-6660-1506-8804
Thinking about Shrek 4, and how censored word in Boots is obviously gonna be in it.

It'll be weird to have him be a sidekick again. Even though that's how he started, he feels like such a protagonist to me now.
That's something they're gonna lampshade.

PiB duels an avatar of Death on a falling star and yet he's gonna be Shrek's sidekick again as they bumble around on an adventure again. Lots of fun to be had there.
Oh and he has to talk about his realistic depiction of a panic attack to satisfy animation twitter :4wario2:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dude, you say a lot of ** that ranges from annoyingly harmless to things that actually are somewhat harmful. From dismissal of industry crunch as laziness, to linking to RW movie reviewer Youtubers, calling certain movies "woke", to actually racially motivated ** (I didn't forget that Pinocchio post btw), you do say **** that actually pisses people off beyond the "plz stop sequels".

Since you blocked her, I won't go further but dude you gotta think before you type
You're absolutely right. I think what it is that I'm a victim having fallen for the toxicity of certain movie reviewers and parroting them.

I'm really sorry for everything I've said in the past.

Honestly...I think it's for the best that I go away for a while. Take a break from here, do some self-thinking to myself. Until then, do take care of yourselves, everyone. I don't know when I'll be back but I think this is for the best for now.

Until I come back.

KillerCage

Smash Master
Wow, people are really happy with Dreamworks lately! They loved The Bad Guys and Cat in Shoes 2, I can imagine their next movie will do really we-
...Oh
Blame the almost nonexistent marketing.
I first found out about the film by a poster inside my local Regals theater and I didn't see trailer until a couple months later.
Honestly most movies aren't getting the quantity of advertising prior to the pandemic at least from what I have experienced.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Wow, people are really happy with Dreamworks lately! They loved The Bad Guys and Cat in Shoes 2, I can imagine their next movie will do really we-
...Oh
Poots in Boots

KillerCage

Smash Master
Most movies go direct to streaming after 3 weeks, which for kids movies, tends to fare much better lately.
That might be true, but the lack of advertisements was most noticeable with the MCU movies.
There was usually marketing for those films at least 4 months in advance, but now they're are lucky to get ads two months in advance.
Thor Love and Thunder comes to mind in particular.

Also what happened to Michael's profile avatar?

Shroob

Sup?
That might be true, but the lack of advertisements was most noticeable with the MCU movies.
There was usually marketing for those films at least 4 months in advance, but now they're are lucky to get ads two months in advance.

Sadboi forum behavior.

It's a weird thing people tend to do where they nuke their avatar when they're sad/upset/fishing for sympathy.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

I... may have called him out a little too hard and yeah he took off. Took the pfp with him too.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
We're 2-3 years out from gen 10 but I'm throwing my hat in the ring early and predicting the region will be Australia

If I'm wrong you all have permission to come back to this post and laugh at me :nifty:

Y'know, assuming anyone's still around by then
Wdym assuming anyone's still around, are we getting hit by a nuke or a meteor or something?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We're 2-3 years out from gen 10 but I'm throwing my hat in the ring early and predicting the region will be Australia

If I'm wrong you all have permission to come back to this post and laugh at me :nifty:

Y'know, assuming anyone's still around by then
I wish you were right but knowing GameFreak it’s gonna be like Germany or Norway or some other white people place not known for interesting wildlife.

Last edited:
Top Bottom