• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukefire

Smash Master
I don't want to unintentionally create hype over the next Nintendo Direct. What games do you think might make an appearance? Here is mine:
Bayonetta 3
Splatoon 3
Mario Rabbids Sparks of Hope
Metroid Prime 4? (IDK if it's at a good development progression to showcase something)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Kojima making a new game is interesting, though I'm hoping it doesn't go the way of Scalebound, where they try to work with him, ultimately cancel the game, and seemingly screw his studio over in the process.

Silksong getting more footage is nice, and the Persona announcements were solid (hopefully there's Switch ports at some point). The game about shadows looked neat (though I can't remember the name - started with an E?), but nothing really grabbed me. (we got a release date for Overwatch 2, but it looks pretty similar to the original, and there's not much to go on in terms of the game's single player content)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I got to see Silksong for a minute and a half. 10/10 presentation. Doesn’t matter that it isn’t over yet and theres a second on Tuesday.
I feel like it's going to be going into more detail on the games that were revealed/shown here, as opposed to having a bunch of extra announcements. (I could be wrong, though; I haven't looked deeply into this)

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
No Man's Skyrim looks really cool

But I bet it's gonna have a stupid big file size and be buggy as **** lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom