• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Magic and Bows are something I’ll need to get better at in Three Hopes…or I just pair them up with the easier people

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Checkmate, athiest.
View attachment 354490
Peak fiction released exactly 5104 days ago
Okay, but in this game, Wario flat out breaks the rules and never runs with or kicks the ball, he grabs it with his mouth and then dead up runs around carrying it like a block from Wario Land.

He also uses his power of being caked up to ground pound the ball into the net.

I think the choice is clear.

Bruhhhhhhh either something happened or they had an intern try to piece **** together due to lacking professionals
This is basically the punchline to the entirety of Frontiers discourse ATM.

MooMew64

I was hesitant on Strikers given Mario's more recent sports titles but y'all are really making me consider it now.
You can play a round with everyone being Toad.

It's just a field of mushroom babies screaming and flailing Mario items at each other and drop-kicking each other into electric fences over a ball.

It's peak fiction.

MooMew64

Better than any football game in the past..........
IDK.

So yeah I'd recommend it. MooMew64 MooMew64 would you be up for a match sometime?
Sometime this weekend maybe, yeah. I wanna try to get in some matches with family first this evening, but I'm definitely down to play with people here.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
all I need to know from Three Hopes is if I will be allowed to force Marianne and Hilda to become the ultimate lesbian couple to make up for Three Houses not letting me do so

that and why everything is moving quicker than it does in the normal timeline…must be that Big Shez Energy or something

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
seems to be a theme, Grass Dark, Fire Ghost and Water Fighting almost makes all starters SE on each other
It's in the same boat as Sinnoh starters, as their dual typing made them mostly SE against each other, except for Empoleon who had no advantage against Torterra and got messed up agaonst both of thrm because of his Steel type.

Fuecoco would be in the same boat as he possesses no SE advantage over Quaxly, and his typing ruins him from both angles. The other two have something that's SE against each other. Now in this case Feucoco would be more balanced than Empoleon as he actually fighting doesn't affect it.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's in the same boat as Sinnoh starters, as their dual typing made them mostly SE against each other, except for Empoleon who had no advantage against Torterra and got messed up agaonst both of thrm because of his Steel type.

Fuecoco would be in the same boat as he possesses no SE advantage over Quaxly, and his typing ruins him from both angles. The other two have something that's SE against each other. Now in this case Feucoco would be more balanced than Empoleon as he actually fighting doesn't affect it.

It's hard out here for a croc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom