• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I know I keep saying it, but we wouldn’t be scavenging for new info if we actually got a trailer.

Or even just a sufficiently detailed Twitter thread :drshrug:
The IGN article helped a bit and even cooled some of the more reasonable folks, but dang it Sega, just drop a normal trailer.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The gaming convention I'm going to had a special where if you buy your ticket online you get a free Xbox game and I got something called Ghost Sweeper.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Apologies if this has been shared already. I wonder if this is going to be set in the 1700s like the game or be moved closer to the 1400s so it’s set directly after Castlevania 3. Either way, W.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
accidentally beat the Three Hopes demo…I legit thought they’d let me run through all of Chapter 4 so quickly. Some **** just has to be going down for us to not get to play through the rest of it
Disney vs Disney for highest grossing film of all time.
Sony vs Sony technically since Disney didn’t get much of that No Way Home box office profit
Why the **** are they doing this when they could rerelease Morbius for a third time? I was busy that weekend.
same reason why Avatar rereleased in China last year…to make more money

Morbius will definitely rererelease during the Halloween and Christmas seasons

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
someone on Twitter said that No Way Home is getting a rerelease to make up for Morbius bombing twice in the box office with only making their small Morbillion bucks
Rereleasing Morbius for a 3rd time is gonna make Morbillions and Morbillions that it overflows the market and makes Sony go bankrupt.
I think Sony now wants to make Goblillion dollars instead of a measly Morbillion

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Saw some spoilers for DBS Superhero. Won't share much only saying that what I saw was both hype and goofy at the same time. Neat.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Morning y'all how do y'all do?

Seen Jurassic World: Dominion yet? What about Top Gun: Maverick?

No spoilers.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed

No spoilers.
I know it's Pride Month and all but I think the latter could have a few less graphic gay sex scenes and still could've conveyed its themes and explored characters' narratives adequately.

Not Jurassic World, it has just the right amount.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

No spoilers.
The dinosaurs looked incredible in the movie. I swear to God, that ****ing stegosaurus was real, and it actually killed Paul Bettany for real. Fascinating commentary on the horrors of science in the wrong hands.

Jurassic World is cool too I guess.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

No spoilers.
Saw both. The scene where the T-Rex turns to the camera and goes "Kids, join the Navy for evem more Jurassic Fun" and Tom Cruise goes "Yeah, the Navy is so cool! Check out this cool trick" and then the T-Rex and Tom start doing barrel rolls and the national anthem starts playing, such a good scene. I might join the Navy now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
We are now officially 300 days away from the Mario movie!
Watch it gets delayed again once another virus comes rolling by.

Perhaps an antibacterial resistant stain of the bubonic plague (Thank you monkeypox).

Anti-vaxxers still be like:

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
god weed

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Yoma race:

1654955962807.png

“I am called Yoma Haoma. Rest your weary body and soul under my branches.”

Alignment: Light-Law

Origin: Zoroastrian mythology. A divine plant that's first mentioned in Avesta texts and said to resemble a tree. It is tall, has a green-gold color, and grows on mountains. Haoma is reportedly fragrant with healing properties, giving many mental and physical benefits to its consumer. The quintessence of haoma appears in front of Zoroaster as a wise, beautiful man, urging him to use its leaves to purify the waters polluted by humans.

Skills: Mediarama, Needle Spray, Fire Block, Bowl of Hygieia

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Femme race.

Haoma’s design is simply beautiful to me. It has an unearthly, graceful air about the statue-like bust of a man colored with silver and gold, the latter which is respective to its actual colors. I wish it was featured in more games. Haoma is thought to be an actual, psychosomatic plant but there’s a lot of heated debate in the Iranian botanic community about its actual species from what I can tell. It’s also compared to the Vedic soma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom