• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Stop fearmongering.
I mean let's be honest. More viruses (Especially an ancient pathogen thawing from the Siberian permafrost), ones that will make COVID seem like it was an inconvenience will surely pop up in the future. Ones that might end up being harder to contain and deadlier for that matter.

We're already seeing that with monkeypox which at this point WHO is already warning needs to be contained before it's too late and you know why? Because of these ****** anti-vaxxers who for once can't think of others they're putting at risk and will continue being the idiots they are with future viruses no matter how contagious and deadly they are. If not for them, we already would have already been out of this mess that's the COVID pandemic.

Sorry about me being concerned.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I was today years old when I found out don't you lecture me with your $30 haircut" and "Red Ribbon redneck" are actually the lines from an actual dub of a Dragon Ball Z Android 13
EzCxvlNWUAA_Bhe.png

...I can't believe I've suppressed this from my memory for so long. Legit grew up with the movie dubs and didn't remember how nutty some of them were until you brought it up.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I mean let's be honest. More viruses (Especially an ancient pathogen thawing from the Siberian permafrost), ones that will make COVID seem like it was an inconvenience will surely pop up in the future. Ones that might end up being harder to contain and deadlier for that matter.

We're already seeing that with monkeypox which at this point WHO is already warning needs to be contained before it's too late and you know why? Because of these ****** anti-vaxxers who for once can't think of others they're putting at risk and will continue being the idiots they are with future viruses no matter how contagious and deadly they are. If not for them, we already would have already been out of this mess that's the COVID pandemic.

Sorry about me being concerned.
The NHS (Britain's health care) say Monkeypox is typically rather mild and the WHO say it's self-limited. You're getting worried and concerned for no ****ing reason.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Pokemon fans stop taking randos on twitter who claim they are leakers at face value challenge.
The only Pokémon leaks I care about the ones that come straight from copies of games someone have in their grasps.

Some guy who speaks in encryptions with a "dude, trust me" credibility sparks no interest to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom