• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
I just ordered a 1600 dollar camera for myself.

Plus a 200 dollar protection plan.

Plus 100 dollars in tax.

I've got a payment plan so I'm not paying this all out of pocket but man, I'm not sure if I'm feeling guilty over it right now or not. But I'm really excited for this camera.
Almost 2000 dollars? You madman! Nah, just kidding!

But man, that is a lot of dough.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

Plus 100 dollars in tax.

I've got a payment plan so I'm not paying this all out of pocket but man, I'm not sure if I'm feeling guilty over it right now or not. But I'm really excited for this camera.

Edit: Before people start sending happy birthdays, its not actually until the 27th.
As long as you've got a plan you can work with, I don't see the harm.

Hope it ends up being rad.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Plus 100 dollars in tax.

Edit: Before people start sending happy birthdays, its not actually until the 27th.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Almost 2000 dollars? You madman! Nah, just kidding!

But man, that is a lot of dough.
Big upgrade from my current camera, a $300 one I've had since high school.

I'm starting to get more serious about photography and if things go well might even start trying to make money off of it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

Plus 100 dollars in tax.

I like to say that more spent now is less spent later. Hope you enjoy the new camera.

Also happy birthday my guy.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

Plus 100 dollars in tax.

Early Happy birthday, pal! Hope you have fun with camera too.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I haven't been able to watch the trailer but is it still Duke Nukem himself Jon st. Jon?
I think it's a new voice, doesn't sound like any of the previous ones and I think the entire cast is new due to the show being made in Canada.

Apparently, I've heard Canada is funky with VA and you have to actually live in Canada to VA there. Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! is that right?

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Apparently, I've heard Canada is funky with VA and you have to actually live in Canada to VA there. Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! is that right?
I'm not 100% well-versed in how VO in Canada works, but yup, that's the general rule of thumb for professional VO work in Canada as far as I'm aware.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m gonna end up worshipping Shez oh my whatever Arval fully is

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I haven't been able to watch the trailer but is it still Duke Nukem himself Jon st. Jon?
Did Jon give up refusing to do Big again? His refusal is supposed to be so harsh that he deliberately forgot how to do Big's voice.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I drew Krillin. Been a minute but I'm glad I finished that one up!

If you're excited about the DBS movie, leaks are out and about. But that's the case with most stuff now I guess.

MooMew64

I stopped watching Nintendotubers a long time ago and you should too.

Saves you the headache
Only Nintendo focused channels I watch are AntDude and Arlo, and that's mostly because they are in the 1% of NintendoTubers who are not obnoxious,

Arlo is just cursed with fans that radicalize his Paper Mario takes, lol.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Lmao y'all ready for the meltdown
I thought that these complaints were about Fire Starters all being bipedal, there's already 3 four-legged Grass Starters and a Snake. I just want to know if the Croc will have a good secondary type. We had Fire/Flying(kind of risky) 2 Solo Fire, 3 Fire/Fighting(First two were GOATED TBH FR fr Fr), Fire/Psychic and Fire/Dark. I'd be down for Fire Steel myself.

Mind you, it's still kind of a lame thing to get THAT worked up about.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I thought that these complaints were about Fire Starters all being bipedal, there's already 3 four-legged Grass Starters and a Snake. I just want to know if the Croc will have a good secondary type. We had Fire/Flying(kind of risky) 2 Solo Fire, 3 Fire/Fighting(First two were GOATED TBH FR fr Fr), Fire/Psychic and Fire/Dark. I'd be down for Fire Steel myself.

Mind you, it's still kind of a lame thing to get THAT worked up about.
Rumors have it that'a iy's gonna be Fire Ghost as it's gonna be a literal ghost pepper, which is still a goat combo. Can't go wrong with ghost.

I'm waiting for the Duck, but with my luck it's gonna be water flying or something basic. The fact that it's not that now makes me hope that won't be the case.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280

Noipoi

Howdy!
Rumors have it that'a iy's gonna be Fire Ghost as it's gonna be a literal ghost pepper, which is still a goat combo. Can't go wrong with ghost.

I'm waiting for the Duck, but with my luck it's gonna be water flying or something basic. The fact that it's not that now makes me hope that won't be the case.
The same leaker says Water/Fighting

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

Sounds like Peak Fiction to me. I'm down with that. I took a good break from Pokemon for like 4 years. If the starters are dope I'll jump back in.

The same leaker says Water/Fighting
So now all 3 types have had a fighting secondary. Wonder if we'll get Grass/Dark as well.

One of these days I'll play through Platinum cause I only played Vanilla Diamond, For sure running Infernape and Houndoom on the team. Staraptor's a must too. With some others I hadn't used much either.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sounds like Peak Fiction to me. I'm down with that. I took a good break from Pokemon for like 4 years. If the starters are dope I'll jump back in.

So now all 3 types have had a fighting secondary. Wonder if we'll get Grass/Dark as well.

One of these days I'll play through Platinum cause I only played Vanilla Diamond, For sure running Infernape and Houndoom on the team. Staraptor's a must too. With some others I hadn't used much either.
Leaker says Sprigatito becomes Grass/Dark, sooooo :nifty:

MooMew64

Tbf Switch Sports has limited time paid items which ****ing sucks for late buyers
Oh yeah Switch sports ain't perfect, game definitely has problems, but peeps treating it like it's bottom 5 Nintendo games and IMO yeah, nah. Not even close to that bad.

Also Sonic Fans when Iizuka says he wants to focus more on freedom rather than linearity instead of saying directly saying he listened to Forces feedback
View attachment 354487
These Sonic fans once again proving they don't know what they want other than to scream bloody murder into the void.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So yeah.

Mario Strikers is great fun. Music, gameplay and stuff is tight and oh my god does the personality of the characters just ****ing shine through!

Outside of low amount of characters (free updates is nice) only issue I have is the fields are a bit too small for me.

That's just me as a small soccer fan.

M MooMew64 you loving it?

MooMew64

So yeah.

Mario Strikers is great fun. Music, gameplay and stuff is tight and oh my god does the personality of the characters just ****ing shine through!

Outside of low amount of characters (free updates is nice) only issue I have is the fields are a bit too small for me.

That's just me as a small soccer fan.

M MooMew64 you loving it?
It's peak Mario Sports IMO. The first uncompromisingly good Mario Sports food we've had in the last 15 years.

And yes, the OST slaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom