• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Reminder that Nintendo made an official website game based around waluigis feet and it’s lost media:
(5 mins 9 seconds in)

Last edited:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Imma be straight up, the SheHulk trailer is hype, but they made her scrawny. That's the only thing I hate. Otherwise, awesome ****.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
I nearly forgot so my apologies, but osby osby 's AMA is now up!

I'll be drawing next week's name, shortly, so if any of y'all aren't currently on the list of future AMA subjects and would like to be added, please lemme know via reply or PM

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Played a little more Multiversus.

Yeah, game's good. Not on the same level as Smash or Rivals, but definitely a super solid platform fighter. I have worries that perk system is going to inevitably devolve into pay-to-win systems with the battle passes, but we'll see. Hopefully there will be a way to disable them, or they're very passive and minute so that the game can actually be balanced around them.

Also, they're gonna have to nerf my boy Jake, my man's too powerful. Was hard carried across all my matches as this dog, his FAir is so dumb with how far it goes lol.

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Speakin of Multiversus:

When I got accepted into the Alpha they also gave me some Friend Referral things.

I should do a giveaway on them. Or if no one wants them I could sit on them until they expire.

The issue is, how would I do a giveaway? Funniest image? Best Dorothy gif? There's too many possibilities!

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Probably a new one. Perhaps whoever's voicing him in the movie.
That'd make sense. My guess is they'll probably debut him and Darwin in the game around the movie's launch as well, it'd make for good cross-promotion.

Nah fam he has a dad whose more popular and memetic, obviously Richard will be added instead.

Them cartoon dad's. The memes, Solar Nyan, the memes!
As much as I love Richard and NASB adding Hugh was great, I don't think Gumball and Richard are mutually exclusive: Heck, given that this will be a F2P game and most character movesets are pretty simple, I imagine we're gonna see a ton of characters on here, so I wouldn't be surprised if they go ham and add all the Wattersons at some point or another. Definitely not all at once, and I could see Gumball, Darwin, and Anais being a single character with each one being a skin, but I don't think we're gonna see anyone really get shafted, especially from huge franchises like Gumball.

...Also, if they were going for memes and fan appeal, I don't think they'd pick Richard TBH. Richard isn't in the same boat as Hugh, there aren't really that many specific memes of him. If they were going for memes and pure fan demand, it'd probably be Gumball himself or Nicole. I mean, Gumball himself is the character that had 90% of the lines people quote from the show: He's a rare instance in where the fandom didn't sideline the main character and attach themselves to a side character for once. Most people who like AWOG like it for Gumball.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom