• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got two drawings done today. If I start posting next Monday, I'll have enough for 3 weeks of new art, Monday - Friday. Pretty happy with that. The two that I got done were some pencil drawings that didn't have digital versions yet.

Also, WATCH MEGALO BOX! I'm not asking either!

osby

Smash Obsessed
There's a lot to love about how they are handling the art direction of Soul Hackers 2 but Madame Ginko's new design must be one of my favorites:

1653365790608.png

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
TheMightyP TheMightyP Walmart is smartly pulling back on that awful junteeth Ice cream idea
I saw "It's the Freedom for me" for paper plates and I think I activated the Satsui No Hadou.

Just like that time years ago I saw something that said "Former Slave" or something along those lines in predominately Black clothing store.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
It's really hard to join in on these particular conversations without feeling like you could accidentally cancel yourself. I say as white fat man.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Just like that time years ago I saw something that said "Former Slave" or something along thos
Naw naw ok, Im going to have to slap the **** out of who made that
What’d they do, think I missed that earlier
Walmart made some ice cream but branded it off of Juneteeth because they gotta montize black history somehow

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
24 Reasons Why Constantine (2005) and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Are The Same Movie.

Should be Couch T.'s next video.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Horny god

DAILY DEMON SHOWCASE

This showcase's demon is of the Deity race:

1653402273039.png

“I’m Deity Cernunnos. I’m ready to hunt and show them what I’m made of!”

Alignment: Dark-Neutral

Origin: Celtic mythology. Cernunnos is an archaic deity worshipped as the “lord of wild things.” He’s depicted as a man with antlers, carrying a bag of grains and a cornucopia, usually sitting cross-legged. He is associated with stags and often accompanied by one, as well as horned serpents, dogs, bulls, and rats. He wears and sometimes holds a torque, the sacred neck ornament of Celtic gods and heroes. Cernunnos is the inspiration behind the Wiccan Horned God.

Skills: Deathbound, Mudoon, Wind Dracostrike, Donum Gladi

Next time, you will meet a demon of the Drake race.

Cernunnos is weirdly associated with death in SMT while as far as I can tell he’s a pretty standard Pan-like god with a substantial amount of worshippers throughout centuries. That being said, I love the way he sits upon a stag’s skull and looks like this small, wild thing. There’s really an animalistic air about him that compliments his legends.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My throat is wrecked today.

Also........ never play Nintendo Switch Sports if you intend to play a company tennis competition.

I lost the first match.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's given kind of the indication that toons don't age like humans do being essentially immortal. So how is it that Sweet Pete (Peter Pan) ended up aging?

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Played some PLA yesterday, some things I noticed:

• Chansey and Blissey normally run away if approached, but if the trainer were to get hurt, they will run up to you and heal you much faster than normal. This doesn't work against the alphas it will just kill you faster.
  • The trainer normally has a serious expression, but some wild Pokemon actually changes the trainer's expression. For example, if a Aipom approaches you, the trainer will be smiling at it and occasionaly the smile turns into a 😄. Those that ignore or run away don't change it, but alphas change it into a fear expression

Noipoi

Howdy!
Played some PLA yesterday, some things I noticed:

• Chansey and Blissey normally run away if approached, but if the trainer were to get hurt, they will run up to you and heal you much faster than normal. This doesn't work against the alphas it will just kill you faster.
I love little details like this. Makes the world feel more real.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I love little details like this. Makes the world feel more real.
Yeah, they definitely paid quite a bit of attention to detail.

Like for example, if you were to encounter a Chingling or a Chimecho and not catch it right away, it will alert any nearby Pokemon. There's even some form of parent child dynamics in the game, like if you were to mess with a Teddisura it will run and alert the nearest Ursaring (and iirc that happens with Hippopotas as well)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom