• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
Anyway, they should release BOTW 2 on March 3rd 2023 as it'll be the 6th anniversary of the Nintendo Switch and the first Breath of the Wild.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ngl, perfectly content about the botw2 delay

this year was already fairly packed for me in terms of game releases, so it's nice to have some breathing room for myself and my wallet

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

Movie Critics: Praise Avengers Endgame and The Batman's 3 hour runtime

Also Movie Critics: Bash Sonic 2 for being 2 hours long

Why must they be such hypocrites?
That's not really how it works. It's all about how well they use the hours of the movie and if they use it wisely, not the actual length of the film. If Sonic 2 doesn't use the hours wisely, then that is certainly a good critique.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Back at it with more character sheets. Another first pass of sorts. Luna's rotation sheet has extra views due to her hair style. Aside from the main guy Eleven, she's probably had the most refining that needed to be done. And there might be more. Outside of these sheets, I've got at least one other piece of original art I've saved up too. Along with a good chunk of fan-art.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The actual issue to take with some of the Sonic 2 reviews is this
View attachment 348847

That's not even a critique, that's just mean spirited and a long winded way of saying you're an insecure elitist ****.
I read that whole review btw.

It's bad. Idk why RT allowed that it wasn't even a review, if felt like a 2007 anti-Sonic Youtube rant.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Been keeping a good eye on some of the ongoing film and tv reviews:

• Sonic the Hedgehog 2: The critic reviews currently sits on 64% on Rotten Tomatoes which is similar to the score that their first film and that is based upon 11 reviewers.
  • Moon Knight: The critic reviews currently sits on 73% on Rotten Tomatoes.
I predict the review score for Morbius in which the review embargo will end tomorrow will either sit at 30% or less.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Hmmm… Naked Snake or Punished “Venom” Snake as an echo fighter for Solid Snake?
Naked Snake/Big Boss, because he's much more iconic and integral to the storyline than Venom Snake.

Big Shell Raiden would be my choice for an echo fighter, though.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Anyway yeah I'm back. That haitus was short lived but I think it was really good for me. I'm still trying to cut out most social media again though since that's been ravaging my mental health.

If anyone remembers my little rant about toxic fandom from last time...yeah it was mostly about shipping. Even without a prominent love triangle in a fandom people can still get so zealous about who you do/don't ship.

Reactions: Z25

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I couldn't care less what critics think of the movie tbh. They said the same thing about the first Sonic movie and it was still fun. It's not like I'm looking for Citizen Kane quality in Sonic 2, I'm just looking to have a fun time with characters I love.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I've been watching more of Gravity Falls - I was not expecting to hear Alfred Molina (Dr. Octopus from the Spider-Man movies) voicing an eight-headed bear.

EDIT: I think that's season 1, episode 6 or 7, so I'm still pretty early on and I likely won't get most references.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom