• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I plan on getting Arceus and doing every request this save, with the exceptions of Shaymin and Darkrai since I don't have save data for SwSh/BDSP in this profile. I could easily make a save data and just not use it but I don't really see the point, especially since it's not my main save :drshrug:

Also gonna do all of the new requests added in the update. I might also do all of them in my main save but only if we get another substantial update

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Boys Diabolical is very much enjoyable. Every short is way too unique for it’s own good, cause now it just raises my expectations for The Boys even more

watch that and The Boys before season 3

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I have once again ****ed up my sleep schedule. At least I don't really have to wake up at a normal time until next week

Good Night My Gamers

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
next person to comment is secretly Homelander

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So who here has preordered the MK8 dlc and wants to make a room for it on the 18th. I wanna see if i can really play the tracks without the DLC via a lobby
If I’m able to pick it up on release day, I’ll probably host a room if I get a chance.

Keep this a secret but I'm actually Homelander.
You might want to rethink that:

I didn’t expect news on Scarlet and Violet so soon.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Just my luck that the day i decided to fill up the water tank after a week with no water, THAT'S when the water comes back on.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
So I was doing a playthrough on Legends Arceus...I usually like to do a Dragon monotype which is a tradition I've been doing since X and Y, to which I'm doing in addition to my main playthrough, but since there's only two actual Dragon types (discounting Legendaries) Being Garchomp and Goodra, I'm instead doing a Dragon-like playthrough using of course Pokemon that resemble dragons. So Gyarados (the obvious choice), Yanmega (dragonfly lol), and Torterra (another excuse to use one of my favourtie starters) made the cut in that regard...there's a few others such as Avalugg and Basculegion I could make the stretch, I could also make the claim for Rhydon, Rampardos and Bastiodon but Steelix seemed the best fit otherwise, I do remember Steelix learning Dragonbreath at one point. Plus I never actually used a Steelix before, so it should be fun.

And of course the Onix I caught in the Crimson Mirelands ended up being a shiny O_O Nice and golden Steelix then!:208:

Final team:
Gyarados (alpha)
Yanmega
Goodra
Steelix (shiny)
Torterra
Garchomp (alpha)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
next person to comment is secretly Homelander
I'm not Homelander, I swear
I’m so glad Homelander doesn’t post on smashboards dot net-
View attachment 346812
You might want to rethink that:
View attachment 346813
Don't worry guys, I'm not actually Homelander, my little brother hacked into my account and posted that.
don’t worry you guys, Lamper might not actually be Homelander due to the lack of insane reactions. Let’s have a toast and celebrate Homelander
D1271DC6-273E-4EB5-8AE0-280464C6D364.jpeg

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
In honor of the demo and The Batman being out, let me ask this thread again; who would win:
Kirby
Or
Batman with 24 hour Prep Time
Kirby has canonically murdered a rich playboy philanthropist before. So it’s an easy dub

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

Made me regret my Expansion Pack purchase slightly less when they dropped that.
TBH I think it's gonna get better with time, they just launched it too soon and in a garbage state because they wanted the Animal Crossing stuff to be a part of it, lol.

Last edited:

GilTheGreat19

Smash Master
Got the Sword/Shield DLC yesterday!
It’s fine so far, right now I’m gonna lvl up my Kubfu and make him evolve into rapid Strike Urshifu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom