• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just a penguin

Smash Master
Welcome back to today's weekly Smash Bros/MTG Crossover, where the main attraction is Dedede, the name you should know.
Gaze upon his majesty here:

Today, I decided to employ the MTG keyword Devour, because if there's two things Dedede likes, it's exploiting his own soldiers and feeding his gluttony. I tried to make an interesting payoff for the counters, beyond merely attacking with Dedede, which led to returning Dedede's Waddle Dee equivalent back from the graveyard, and to spice things up, some kinda-countertuitive graveyard hate at the same time. Next up is Olimar, who will be very interesting to explore. I'm thinking of incentivizing token strategies, but there are tons of other directions to go with. See y'all next time, where I remember that other forms of punctuation besides commas and periods exist in my writing, I guess.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It has occired to me that we'll be getting B&W remakes this decade.

And for the very first time in all of media, I'll be getting a remake aimed directly at my childhood nostalgia.

Idk how to feel about that.
you should feel beyond old and ancient…it’s fun

Noipoi

Howdy!
It has occired to me that we'll be getting B&W remakes this decade.

And for the very first time in all of media, I'll be getting a remake aimed directly at my childhood nostalgia.

Idk how to feel about that.
I’m probably gonna do some really cheesy ****, when the time comes.

I remember exactly what I was doing when I first played Black/White. I might just recreate that day.

As best I can, that is. I dunno if I’ll be able to convince my aunt to babysit me at age 30.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’m probably gonna do some really cheesy ****, when the time comes.

I remember exactly what I was doing when I first played Black/White. I might just recreate that day.

As best I can, that is. I dunno if I’ll be able to convince my aunt to babysit me at age 30.
Damn, you somehow age 10 years in the span of 3?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Datamining seems to indicate Wreck-It Ralph and Naruto will be in Multiversus.

I'm confused regarding Wreck-It Ralph. Why would a Disney character be in a Warner Bros. game?

Also any connections Shonen Jump has with Warner Bros.?

Last edited:

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
So I was doing a quick Vulpix outbreak in the Icelands briefly, and I was chucking balls at the Vulpix as they spawned to stop them from fleeing.
Then none other than a random SHINY ALPHA Vulpix spawned on top of me, and I caught it as it spawned as I processed the fact that this guy spawned on top of me.

Then I did a Rufflet outbreak shortly afterwards, and when a new horde randomly formed, a Shiny Braviary spawned in the first batch.
1646453146714.png

1646453163621.png

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Datamining seems to indicate Wreck-It Ralph and Naruto will be in Multiversus.

I'm confused regarding Wreck-It Ralph. Why would a Disney character be in a Warner Bros. game?

Also any connections Shonen Jump has with Warner Bros.?
I feel like that datamining might be fake. I don't think Shonen Jump really has much connection to Warner Bros outside of some of their series airs on Cartoon Network, other than Jojo's Bizarre Adventure produced by Warner Bros Japan.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Warner Bros is affiliated with the publishing of a lot of anime but keep in mind that Multiversus is not limited to their characters.

They were clear about being open to guests from the start.
explains the rumor leak that confirmed Velma also having the Incredible ****ing Hulk involved

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
feels weird knowing that after reading the latest chapter, MHA gets a step closer to ending…and I don’t want it to end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom