• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
This here. Human stupidity is going to be our eventual downfall. All the anti-vaxxers and rioters who can't accept curfew. Modern civilization is on the edge of another collapse especially as our population grows making emergence of viruses and pandemics more common and thawing of the ice caps unleashing ancient ones, probably don't even give it another 50 years and I'm being generous.

Now dial it up by ten with an even worse viruses in the future combined with governments incompetency. It's gonna be ugly especially when vaccines prove to begin being ineffective or not working.
It is a good thing that I don't live in London right now as the cases of Omicron surged as of now. When I was walking around London a few weeks ago (before the Omicron surged), I was absolutely terrified when I entered a store that almost a lot of people were not wearing masks considering what was already going on.

I'm currently still awaiting to get my booster jab which should happen hopefully before the end of this month and I am going to keep following the guidelines in which I will continue to wear my mask and keep my distance wherever I go. I am convinced that there will be further restrictions be in place within my country but it will have a major impact on the hospitality, retail and possibly the entertainment sectors.

Some friends and I are doing a thing where we pick our 5 favourite game ost of all time and then rate them. Unfortunately I'm sitting here without a clue as to what I should put.

What game songs do you guys like?
Mostly Final Fantasy soundtracks especially Final Fantasy X. I remembered when I put the disc on to my Playstation 2 and the first track that came up was "To Zanarkand" which was captivated by the piano piece and then came the words of Tidus "Listen to my story, this may be our last chance." But other than that, it had a number of brilliant tracks that include "Tidus' Theme", "Movement in Green", "Yuna's Theme" and many more.

I also listen to a range of Capcom-based soundtracks too that include Marvel Vs Capcom, Street Fighter, Devil May Cry and many more.

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So, so far these are 5 I'm considering.

trauma center under the knife 2: gentle breeze
dkc 2: forest interlude
the world ends with you: calling
bravely default: that person's name is
scarlet nexus: dream in drive or mizuhagawa district
Trauma Center
ah, I see you are a woman of culture as well :shades:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Before I do go, I will say some of my favorite soundtracks include both Mario Galaxy games, DKC: Tropical Freeze, Sonic Mania, Xenoblade Chronicles, Shantae and the Pirate’s Curse, A Hat in Time, Celeste, Bravely Default 1 and 2 and Killer Instinct 2013

Last edited:

Starry.

No Life Princess
Me, after doing multiple posts about ****ting on game osts and ost listeners only for me to discuss what game osts I like
View attachment 340548
yeahhh I don't feel super strongly about most game osts either but since I got my friend group to rate their favourite anime openings I've been roped into this now lol

no regrets though, our list of the top anime ops is insane

osby

Smash Obsessed
yeahhh I don't feel super strongly about most game osts either but since I got my friend group to rate their favourite anime openings I've been roped into this now lol

Anime opening compilations are rabbit holes.

Once you get in, there's no way home.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I swear you're the biggest enigma on this forum when it comes to your opinions.

And I wouldn't have it any other way. :yeahboi:
I just like ****ting on gamers. They deserve it.

But seriously, half of the things I **** on, I actually like. It's in my blood, I'm a Pokemon fan.
Sounds interesting.

But I'm not a weeb.

Bruh how tf did Pokelego like this in .01 seconds?

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I hope we get a directors cut of no way home. There was one big scene that I’m surprised got cut from the movie. We don’t know the full extent of it, but I hope we see it in full.

If your wondering what I’m referencing:
Tom Holland did an interview where he said there was a really great scene where he, aunt may, happy and a mystery character were gathered around a table, talking about what it means to be a hero. This could only have been Charlie Cox as that’s the only scene where this would have fit.

However, the final cut doesn’t really get into that. So I hope we get to see the full scene.

osby

Smash Obsessed
You know, while Reddit loves to compare BDS0 to Link's Awakening graphic wise to **** on BDSP, what I find a little ironic is that BDSP added far more than Link's Awakening.
I can't believe this nerd actually plays video games instead of complaining about their polygon count and framerate online.

(no seriously, why Nintendo fans are so obsessed with graphics lately?)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Nothing against that game but man, it really rotted some people's brains.

Now every game is either bad because they didn't completely change their franchise with a BotW-like open-world game or they are bad because they are copycats that completely change their franchise with a BotW-like open-world game.
It's genre defining for sure, but Nintendo fans don't play other games
That's pretty neat, it'd be a shame if someone stole it.
You'll be hearing from my legal team (I have 200 lawyers minimum).

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom