• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
Soon, I’ll be doing that truce… my friends who are also friends with my former friends have agreed they will never have an us vs them moment

now I’m worried about the former friends… and I’m also crying because after this, I’ll be saying goodbye to those former friends. Permanently.

it makes me sad because we made a lot of memories together… even though my last years with them were more bad than good on my fault alone…

Noipoi

Howdy!
Soon, I’ll be doing that truce… my friends who are also friends with my former friends have agreed they will never have an us vs them moment

now I’m worried about the former friends… and I’m also crying because after this, I’ll be saying goodbye to those former friends. Permanently.

it makes me sad because we made a lot of memories together… even though my last years with them were more bad than good on my fault alone…
That sounds pretty sucky.

Wanna talk about it?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Finally got around to playing Syberia 2, bought this on an eshop sale months ago alongside the first game.

I guess it fits since were in the cold months.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
It would appear that ive actually managed to main Sora, looking at my records playing online it shows that the top 5 characters ive won the most with online are:
Mythra
Joker
Sora
Terry
Ryu.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
also I’d probably hide that black spoiler you posted about Venom
It's been months. If someone truly cared about that part they would've seen it in theaters while it was still in rotation. :091:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's live now. Here are the fighter changes.
THEY NERFED PYRA LETS GOOOOOOOOOO RAT #2 VANQUISHED

Too bad Pikachu is still the #1 slippery pancake rat though. I guess Sakurai wanted it to happen. Also pretty cool buffs for a majority of the roster.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Ryu got buffed again lmao does that tie him with Captain Falcon for most buffs received during the game's life cycle? I swear those two were getting something every patch.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Well, Pyra/Mythra got some nerfs...but they don't really amount to anything since Blazing End shouldn't be thrown out with little care against people who actually know what they're doing and killing with Mythra F-smash isn't all that important.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Well, Pyra/Mythra got some nerfs...but they don't really amount to anything since Blazing End shouldn't be thrown out with little care against people who actually know what they're doing and killing with Mythra F-smash isn't all that important.
I'll take whatever I can get. I hate fighting Pyra mains. :191: No offense.

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
As is ritual for my family, we celebrated the start of December by watching the greatest Christmas movie of all, Invasion of Astro Monster.

It’s forever going to be my favorite Godzilla movie, and is up there in my top 5 films.
Which reminds me, I really should get around to watching Godzilla Singular Point when I have the motivation. I’m not binging anything as of right now.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Whoo! Die Hard ******* kicked-***! Definitely one of my new Christmas traditions every year following!

Look forward to watching the sequels eventually!
Uh, about that last part...

(Die Hard With A Vengeance, the third one, is pretty good, though - it helps that they brought back John McTiernan, who directed the original, and they added Jeremy Irons and Samuel L. Jackson)

Glad to hear you liked it, though! It's definitely the best Christmas movie.

Last edited:

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
I'm glad MK got buffs too considering I just picked him up and started learning him. He's really fun. I just can't juggle for ****. I can get the first two up-airs, but everything after that I just don't comprehend how people do it.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Low key one of the most amusing things in Ultimate is that Travis's spirit is right above Dream Drop distance Sora in the the spirit list.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Uh, about that last part...

(Die Hard With A Vengeance, the third one, is pretty good, though - it helps that they brought back John McTiernan, who directed the original, and they added Jeremy Irons and Samuel L. Jackson)

Glad to hear you liked it, though! It's definitely the best Christmas movie.
Are the sequels really that bad? Aside from the fifth one, from what I looked up they seem to be rated favoritely.

Regardless of good or bad though, I judge movies on my opinion only and not on the ratings of what sites say. Deep Rising (1998) I really enjoy which I got around to rewatching again yesterday and that's a fun b-movie that had a 38% on Rotten Tomatoes (Why no one should take that site for granted). Congo (1995) I also enjoyed despite the negative feedback that film got.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom