• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
I would join in the Christmas pfp fun but I’m too used to having Dorothy as my pfp that changing it weirds me out.
And no, I’m not making a Padoru version of Dorothy.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Why is it everyone on this world is lucky enough to even get a job where I am hit by rejection after rejection to the point my moral for even looking for a job is low. Why is life so lucky for other people but extremely unlucky for me. life aint ****ing fair and good plays favorites

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Noipoi Noipoi osby osby Smush Smush Wademan94 Wademan94 Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Speed Weed Speed Weed

Ok, this one review literally came out of nowhere but I just saw this movie for the 1st time today and I wanted to talk about It somewhere.

It is weird, the plot although presented in a surreal weird is kinda basic and there's random stuff always happening... But man is It an enjoyable and charming piece of music and colours.

The movie follows a basic plot for a kids animated movie (although It is written in a way any age can enjoy such as Disney or Pixar movies): the Beatles need to stop these Blue Meanies from ruining Pepperland and on the way they meet a smart Nowhere Man called Jeremy. That's basically It.

The movie however shines a lot on the vibrant, surreal and splending animation It has, the wonderful Beatles music and all in all the charm and welcoming writing It has with some admitedly jokes which made me chuckle.

The movie is obviously a product of its time (there's a really small scene which contains dated presentation of western movie stuff for example, but It goes by really fast), but if you don't have epilepsy trouble I'd really reccomend It to anyone who wants to see a very unique and special artstyle mixed with really pleasing music.

Also, I got tickets for No Way Home at launch day, yay!

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
What kinda places have you looked at?
Ive told my dad several times that I do not want to be in customer service because I don't have the mental fortitude to be yelled at by people who are just having a bad day. I can't draw good so I can't commission so that's out of the window. I'd rather work with animals. My dad told me of an app he has called Next Door and he's seen people on there advertise their dog sitting/walking so I was thinking if push comes to shove, which it will because life is a *****, that I do that

But what if no one even wants me there..idk. my dad reassured me that I'm not a moocher and that I'm not mooching off of his money but for some reason I feel like I am and I feel guilty about it.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So just popping on for a wee bit despite feeling anxious as **** for tomorrow. Getting a tooth taken out which has been overdue.

In the meantime just gonna post this lovely theme from Non Non Biyori:

One of the best opening themes in anime IMO.

Edit: Not anime ops. I mean opening scenes. Seeing Renge walking through the village playing her recorder and question if she really lives in the boonies is just adorable.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
View attachment 339298

he do be kinda handsome tho​

Endgame and NWH are both mega crossovers though. Endgame is the MCU in itself, but NWH is bringing about both the Raimiverse and the Sonyverse (dont forget black also in MCU now) together, which was something that people had wanted and only fantasized about for years.
first off…yeah he do look handsome…

and besides the casual hiding of the Webbverse, it’s hard to think for millions of others. Endgame being the big finale of an 11 year storyline that beat Avatar (before those cowards went back to theaters to take back their spot) vs the biggest solo hero in the like ever land. I suppose there’s a future shock for the world. Don’t think it’ll hit $2 billion unless we all pitch in and sell our souls to Parker

also I’d probably hide that black spoiler you posted about Venom

Noipoi

Howdy!
Ive told my dad several times that I do not want to be in customer service because I don't have the mental fortitude to be yelled at by people who are just having a bad day. I can't draw good so I can't commission so that's out of the window. I'd rather work with animals. My dad told me of an app he has called Next Door and he's seen people on there advertise their dog sitting/walking so I was thinking if push comes to shove, which it will because life is a *****, that I do that

But what if no one even wants me there..idk. my dad reassured me that I'm not a moocher and that I'm not mooching off of his money but for some reason I feel like I am and I feel guilty about it.
If you’re actively trying to bring in money, even if it’s not quite working out, then you’re not a moocher.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I know, he told me the same thing. Its not that I dont want a job to make money like a Neet, its just I dont have the emotional and mental moral to even look
If you are worried what people think of you don't.

I live off government benefits because of my depression (planning on getting a part time job soon that can get more on that) but I don't care. It's one thing if it is sapping money from parents but government is different. Try and beat the system like that.

And also customer service? Yeah I heard people find it the most depressing job sometimes.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I know, he told me the same thing. Its not that I dont want a job to make money like a Neet, its just I dont have the emotional and mental moral to even look
Hey that’s understandable. Is there any particular rush to get a job? If it doesn’t need to happen ASAP, I think it’d be okay if you just took a little while to not focus on it and relax a bit. If you wanted to.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
Hey that’s understandable. Is there any particular rush to get a job? If it doesn’t need to happen ASAP, I think it’d be okay if you just took a little while to not focus on it and relax a bit. If you wanted to.
I have a good 2,000-1000 in my account and, yes that's a lot.. but im constantly stressing About things to come, constant losing sleep due to stress, my mental health hits all time lows

Last edited:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
  • It is going to be rather interesting to see who exactly Maya's uncle is as well as finding out who is the superior boss of the Tracksuit Mafia (who has a higher status than Maya.) Could it truly be the Kingpin?
  • Anyways, I felt that this episode is a step up from the previous two in which I enjoyed the car chase scene especially firing an arrow developed from Pym particles.
  • In addition, I do like that this episode shows what if feels like to be in Clint Barton's perspective especially without his hearing aid in which I do have to feel for him, not being able to hear everything especially during a call to his son.

Last edited:

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I have a good 2,000-1000 in my account and, yes that's a lot.. but im constantly stressing About things to come, constant losing sleep due to stress, my mental health hits all time lows
Then if it’s not immediately urgent, I think you should take a moment and try your best not to stress about the future.

I know, easier said than done, but if you keep freaking yourself out it’s not gonna end well. Trust me.

D

Deleted member

The more I see about BDSP, the more I'm convinced they're just Gen 1 2: Electric Boogaloo. I'm gonna have fun abusing all those glitches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom