• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
It's official. Going to see Spider-Man: No Way Home with my mom, her boyfriend and maybe other members on the side of the family on the 26th.

The final movie to finally complete my 52-Movie Challenge of this year. Still have to watch Encanto which I'm just gonna wait on.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
insert ominous choir here
*Carol of the Bells Intensifies
Something interesting in the world of Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl
There was a problem fetching the tweet
This is actually the park ball and is left over from when they apparently planned to use Pal Park.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
*Carol of the Bells Intensifies

This is actually the park ball and is left over from when they apparently planned to use Pal Park.
You sure? The graphics of its Gen 4 style is still in the game (row 15, column 16)

D

Deleted member

I don't even have a Christmas avatar yet, because I have no idea what to go with, but it sure as hell won't be one of those gremlins.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
As big of a kaiju fan I am and of Godzilla. Honestly surprised he managed to get the Walk of Fame over those like Superman (THE superhero and first one created) and King Kong (Arguably started the giant monster genre, hell just monster movies alone. Featured especially in other pop-culture especially other media).

Other characters I think earns their spots on there along with those two are Batman (Top three superheroes with Superman and Spider-Man), Joker (Most recognizable and iconic villain in not just comics but perhaps media as well), Mario (Him and Nintendo just being the Mickey Mouse and Disney of the video game industry), Sonic (Developed a legacy rivaling Mario's, the sole reason he was created which his franchise certainly succeeded in doing), Spider-Man (Most iconic and popular Marvel character, also top three most popular and iconic superheroes with Batman and Superman), and Wolverine (Second to Spider-Man as most iconic and recognizable Marvel character, also THE Canadian superhero and first one as well).

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
While leaving Fant4stic in the dust where it belongs.

As things should be. That trash deserves to be forgotten.
…uh dude…that’s still on Disney+ with most of the X-Men movies in the Marvel Legacy section
On one hand, it sucks to see films removed for what I can tell is literally no reason (maybe licensing?), but on the other hand it is the Fantastic 4 Duology.
has to be licensing. It’s as odd as Peacock having the Raimi trilogy all of a sudden or how HBO Max had the last 2 bad X-Men movies

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......

Smush

Smash Rookie
Noipoi Noipoi @osby Smush Smush Wademan94 Wademan94 Guh-Huzzah! Guh-Huzzah! Lamperouge Lamperouge @Cutie Gwen @Speed Weed

Ok, this one review literally came out of nowhere but I just saw this movie for the 1st time today and I wanted to talk about It somewhere.

It is weird, the plot although presented in a surreal weird is kinda basic and there's random stuff always happening... But man is It an enjoyable and charming piece of music and colours.

The movie follows a basic plot for a kids animated movie (although It is written in a way any age can enjoy such as Disney or Pixar movies): the Beatles need to stop these Blue Meanies from ruining Pepperland and on the way they meet a smart Nowhere Man called Jeremy. That's basically It.

The movie however shines a lot on the vibrant, surreal and splending animation It has, the wonderful Beatles music and all in all the charm and welcoming writing It has with some admitedly jokes which made me chuckle.

The movie is obviously a product of its time (there's a really small scene which contains dated presentation of western movie stuff for example, but It goes by really fast), but if you don't have epilepsy trouble I'd really reccomend It to anyone who wants to see a very unique and special artstyle mixed with really pleasing music.

Also, I got tickets for No Way Home at launch day, yay!
Yo that's cool!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
jeez I can’t unsee the Nicktoons edits while watching uncut Kai

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4