• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
is this the start of the Nintendo Cinematic Universe???
If the crossover series isn’t titled Super Smash Bros then I’d question the executive that wanted whatever name was chosen instead of using a preestablished name.

Last edited:

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
I've had an idea for a Kirby movie that would basically be a retelling of Super Star.

The only major idea I've had though is Marx being Kirby's friend and showing up at multiple points throughout the movie, not just during Milky Way Wishes. Of course, he'd secretly be a bad guy, and the audience would maybe get a hint later in the movie.

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860
Nah **** this convo

Uhhhh

Pick your favorite Pokémon, Digimon, Yokai, and SMT demon. Now put em in a fight.

Who wins?
Escavalier vs. Examon vs. Samael (no Yokais as I'm unfamiliar with its roster.

Escavalier is 100% out, but I'd pay to see a kaiju battle between the latter two.

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
So... this Murder Drones thing on Youtube got pretty popular?

Cool, can't wait for another episode where robot girl kills humanity and slaughters pathetic homo sapiens.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Gengar has sat on the sidelines, but it seems to be getting it’s gmax form soon.

Dragonite however clutched the Iris fight pretty hard and won.
I remembered when Ash caught a Gengar within the earlier episodes of Journeys, I thought that was an excellent catch for him. But as the episodes go further, I felt he and Dracovish were hugely underused which made me wish that they would do some focus episodes (just like the older seasons) for his other Pokemon and not leaving them on the sidelines. In addition, I'm personally not a fan of Goh for some odd reason.

Also managed to watch Venom: Let There Be Carnage at long last in the cinemas today and I'm really struggling to find anything positive to say about the film.

I will post my review and thoughts tomorrow and I will hopefully try and watch the Eternals next.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
wotde****
Three options come to mind:

a) Peter's never seen the prequels
b) people say that Nick Fury looks like Samuel L. Jackson all the time, but it's just a coincidence
c) this is a Last Action Hero situation, where Mace Windu is played by Denzel Washington in this universe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom