• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Welcome to today's weekly Smash Bros/MTG crossover, and we've got Mewtwo today.
Here's Mewtwo in all their psychic glory:
Mewtwo, Psychic Creation

I'd like to think that mental powers (especially disable) could be conveyed through stealing other creatures. Next up is Roy, our very firey boy, who is likely to be mono-Red.
Man, I wish a real Smash card game would happen.

Well, there is Super Smash Bros. Melee Battle Cards (I own a deck) but that game was all luck and zero skill.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
How tf is Mrs puff a playable character in this?

Also note how there’s no jimmy neutron characters or fairy odd parents characters.
I don’t think it’s an actual videogame; seems to just be a new youtube series.

The lack of FoP really is weird though, seems like it’s been getting left out of stuff for a while now. Maybe they’ll appear in another episode, however, since it seems to be implied there will be more.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It really bugs me that Persona 4 Arena is Xbox one backwards compatible but Ultimax isn’t. Like come the **** on. I really have to dig out my 360 to play that version? Lame. Wish it had like an enhanced rerelease or something. Maybe when Persona 5 Arena eventually happens.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
How tf is Mrs puff a playable character in this?

Also note how there’s no jimmy neutron characters or fairy odd parents characters.
I missed jimmy.

Still FOP is getting a live action remake, why has it been absent from the Nick games lately?
I don’t think it’s an actual videogame; seems to just be a new youtube series.

The lack of FoP really is weird though, seems like it’s been getting left out of stuff for a while now. Maybe they’ll appear in another episode, however, since it seems to be implied there will be more.
it’s because Timmy wished for Nickelodeon to forget about him specifically

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So without spoiling anything, is there the Genocide-Neutral-Pacifist in Deltarune like in Undertale or does it not matter?
I don’t think there’s a full fledged route for them, but I do believe your actions still affect the story so far.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So without spoiling anything, is there the Genocide-Neutral-Pacifist in Deltarune like in Undertale or does it not matter?
There's some minor changes in dialogue and the like depending on what you do. In Chapter 2, however, there's those minor changes, and a full on genocide route.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Thinking about Pibby some more and I gotta say,

The credits stylistic choice is interesting. It’s exactly Like Gumballs but a different background.

Which yeah the rainbow letters fit the kids theme, but I do wonder if it’s a nod towards Gumball, potentially supporting the Void theory.

Also the poster suggests these characters keep their personalities. That adds a whole other layer to this they could be pretty interesting.

Shroob

Sup?
Playing Persona 3. I’m in the second month. And like nothing has happened in the story yet.
Yeah

That's kinda the thing about Persona 3.

It's kinda

Story bare until the end.

Like, stuff happens, but it's painfully slow.

Persona 4 is legions better in that department imo.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
very much true

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The happy home paradise DLC is really fun. I’ve designed two homes so far and I love how much Freedom you have. Will post some pictures tomorrow.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Hello everyone, welcome to another episode of the Jondolio show, where I make your lives miserable every single day

How are y'all doing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom