• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Bro.

Re Zero light novels in English have caught up to where Season 3 would start.

So I bought that and another volume of Land of the Lustrous. There's my manga/light novels for the month.

Apparently, people got BDSP early, so yeah.
Nintendo gonna be like with seeing leaks and all:

artworks-000537077304-3k9bbk-t500x500.jpg

And **** like two weeks early?

Time for me to start ripping Nintendo music off YT again in case of a purge.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I'm fine with them leaking the game like mad. Pokemon really needs hits like this to actually try and get them to step up their ****ing game, especially considering how almost every other Nintendo IP has done a massive jump this gen.

Just the music is the issue. The Video Game Music community really cannot go through another purge.

But since some assholes really want their 15 minutes of fame on the internet it'll probably happen, no trace to be found after on any site.

**** them.

CureParfait

Smash Ace
Still to this day I will never understand the anatomy of Infernape's head. How the **** does it have a brain if it's on fire????

And like 300 other Pokemon but that's not the point.

Flame monkey have roasted brain.
Maybe the fire is its actual brain

Noipoi

Howdy!
Still to this day I will never understand the anatomy of Infernape's head. How the **** does it have a brain if it's on fire????

And like 300 other Pokemon but that's not the point.

Flame monkey have roasted brain.
Well it’s not like the flame is coming out of an open hole lol

Infernape’s got a normal head with a patch on top that sets ablaze. Like Chimchar’s butt patch, that also sets ablaze.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Maybe it's just because I lean more into the casual aspect of Pokemon and haven't been keeping up with every new entry since, well...the original Gen 4 games, but I'm looking forward to the remake.

I just think it looks cute and will be a fun trip down memory lane.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
I'm really hyped for BDSP but that's mainly 'cause I have no prior experience with Gen 4 lol.

I understand Gen 4 veterans being whelmed by the game, though.
I was a bit put off at first, but my naturally nostalgic personality won out in the end. Not to mention the graphics do look significantly better.

I think it’ll be a fun, cute time. I can understand someone not wanting to pay 60 bucks for this, but blowing money is one of my hobbies so Y’know-

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Do we know yet if the Distortion World is in?

Because if not, the remake is actually terrible.

dezeray112

Smash Hero

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever is being put on hold.
I believe Letitia Wright sustained an injury two months ago whilst filming Black Panther: Wakanda Forever (the film is due out until November 2022.) This should hopefully give her enough time to recover.

Anyways, I watched the Eternals today and I will reflect my thoughts on my next post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom