• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shroob

Sup?
It's far more offensive in Europe than it is here in the Americas iirc.

But he's probably gonna just say that word because Frollo wasn't not a good person in the slightest. I'm betting they're gonna make him say the G-word more than a Tarantino script says ******
What do you mean?
He was a man of God.

What? Do you think the Church would do horrible, bad things and just pretend they never did?:yeahboi:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Soon enough it won't even be that.

They're planning on changing Splash Mountain to be themed after The Princess and the Frog.
Fun fact, that movie lost to Alvin and the Chipmunks.

And then Disney never did a 2D movie ever again.

So it's Alvin's fault we're never getting another 2D theatrical film ever again

So I checked: it didn't lose to Alvin and the Chipmunks.

It lost to the ****ing Squeakuel.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just spent 3 hours helping my mother scare the **** out of elementary schoolers and adults for a Halloween carnival her school was hosting. One adult slapped my hand thinking it was a real creature coming after her, and lots of kids that were crying in advance I would slowly start waving a skeleton bone as a way to tell them “it’s ok I…and they…won’t kill you”
and to think all I had to do to scare people was be black and blend into the darkness

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Never forget that when Sora met Frollo in Dream Drop Distance the first things Frollo did was insult his drip and call him a slur.
Sora, his pure mind, was probably like "Whats a gypsy...."

Im sure Riku would of jumped at Frollo for that

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You think more kinda mature KH3 Sora would understand and get pissed that he was called a racist slur as a kid kid in Dream Drop?
He spent most his life on an island isolated form other worlds. He's probably unaware of what the word means.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
He spent most his life on an island isolated form other worlds. He's probably unaware of what the word means.
I would think a 16 y/o KH3 Sora would look back and say "now that I think about it.. what that dude said to me when I was 15 didnt feel right"

Granted, this is the same boy that sung "A pirstes life for me" and immediately wanted to call Riku when he stepped one foot in San Farnsokyo

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Been doing some quickplay.

Most matches have been fine but against the Bamco characters it's a lagfest. Must be a sign.

Seriously though, laggy Kazuya is lame because all they need to do is use their rage move once you've missed an input through lag and win.

DaybreakHorizon

The guy who predicted Sora as Fighter 11
NNID
tehponycorn
3DS FC
4253-3486-4603
I stayed up way too late to get good progress into Run 3, and uh...

I'm not feeling too good Mr. Stark.

Of 18 total fighters I've unlocked, 11 are dead. My crew consists of:
  • Pikachu
  • Joker
  • Hero
  • Fox
  • Banjo
  • Duck Hunt Dog
  • Lucas

Run's still alive, but things aren't looking too hot all things considered.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Good morning m'gamers

I'll admit that I'm not much of a Disney guy even though I did grow up on a few of their movies. My sisters watched them a ton to the point they just got on my nerves I guess

Also I hate musicals even if I'll admit some Disney songs slap

I will not tolerate Incineroar slander, but I will tolerate Noivern appreciation. So you’re off the hook.
How do you tolerate me then

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Actually

Considering the G word is apparently offensive now, I wonder how Hunchback would get around that. I know Mystery Science Threater 3k renamed one of the robots on the show since they had that as a name.
I had to sit and actively think what word you meant. Took me like... five minutes.

Considering the word is often used by those groups to describe themselves, I think they can get away with it. They can even explain it due to historical context. Sure it may not fit with Disney's squeaky clean inoffensive tone the remakes have but...

Neither does Hellfire.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sakurai really finished the Smash Bros. DLC and was like "Finally, I flex my Among Us merch."
Noipoi Noipoi Turns out Sakurai had the Among Us figure all along... just not in the drawer. :4wario2:

Shroob

Sup?
Sakurai really finished the Smash Bros. DLC and was like "Finally, I flex my Among Us merch."
Noipoi Noipoi Turns out Sakurai had the Among Us figure all along... just not in the drawer. :4wario2:
Holy **** this is too hilarious.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Turn out he was the impostor all along & no one noticed until now.

Sakurai playing Among Us Live on Twitch wen???

EDIT: Also my dumb slow ass finally noticed the connection to Noipoi comic.

God dang it, Noi.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
The Heist is canon to real life confirmed

I refuse to believe he didn't lock up the Amogus figure in the drawer as a red herring and that you guys didn't go to Sora HQ and that Noi and Duxx didn't have a DBZ fight and that you didn't ended up finding the Amogus figure

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom