• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
The Live Action remakes in general aren't nearly as bad as everyone makes them out to be, like they're pointless but they tend to have good renditions of songs and are harmless.

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Ngl, while most of the remakes are inferior, I think I preferred the live action Jungle Book over the original.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Confession: I actually had fun with Ralph Breaks the Internet.

Thw stroy was a mess but the cringy humor got a few stupid laughs from me.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The Live Action remakes in general aren't nearly as bad as everyone makes them out to be, like they're pointless but they tend to have good renditions of songs and are harmless.
I think many of them feel soulless and reek of nostalgia banking, it felt like with every problem they felt like they needed to fix, they created 20 more actual problems and feel like a waste of time and money.

The covers sound nice when the ones singing them can actually sing (coughEmmaWatsoncough)

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I will say though that while the song covers theatre sung by people who can sing can be nice, the visuals and choreography that accompany them are pretty unremarkable in the love action films. The only exceptions I can think of are Friend Like Me and maaaaaybe Be Our Guest (though the narrative made the song feel less like levity and more like it was an obligatory addition)

Shroob

Sup?
Actually

Considering the G word is apparently offensive now, I wonder how Hunchback would get around that. I know Mystery Science Threater 3k renamed one of the robots on the show since they had that as a name.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Actually

Considering the G word is apparently offensive now, I wonder how Hunchback would get around that. I know Mystery Science Threater 3k renamed one of the robots on the show since they had that as a name.
It's far more offensive in Europe than it is here in the Americas iirc.

But he's probably gonna just say that word because Frollo wasn't not a good person in the slightest. I'm betting they're gonna make him say the G-word more than a Tarantino script says ******

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
What do you mean "Song Of The South"?

Don't you mean the original universe created for The attraction Splash Mountain that definitely has no correlation to any movie named that?
Soon enough it won't even be that.

They're planning on changing Splash Mountain to be themed after The Princess and the Frog.

Shroob

Sup?
It's far more offensive in Europe than it is here in the Americas iirc.

But he's probably gonna just say that word because Frollo wasn't not a good person in the slightest. I'm betting they're gonna make him say the G-word more than a Tarantino script says ******
What do you mean?
He was a man of God.

What? Do you think the Church would do horrible, bad things and just pretend they never did?:yeahboi:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom