• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Aw man I'm just looking through the old BBC Look and Read programmes ( dezeray112 dezeray112 you remember them in school?) and I can just imagine the powers that be in the afterlife asking me how I went from this:

View attachment 321493

........to this:

View attachment 321494

In a span of 15 years.
I remembered that my primary school usually put on several educational programmes back then and one of the shows did include "Spy Watch. Great times.

There are other memorable children's tv programmes that I used to watch back in the day from Playdays, Sooty, Pingu, Rosie & Jim, Tots TV, the old Thomas the Tank Engine & Friends narrated by Ringo Starr and the late Michael Angelis and even the old Blue Peter which is far more fun than what was shown today.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Alright, just bought Lisa The Painful and it's DLC since there's still Steam Summer Sale.

Just curious, do you think there's other games like Lisa I should get now while I can?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I know that plenty of rumors and fingers crossings failed us many times in the past now but I feel like this could be the month we finally get our Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl news.

On social media Pokémon has been celebrating a different region each month:

March - Galar
April - Alola
May - Kalos
June - Unova

And this month, July, is Sinnoh.

...please??? :sadeyes:

D

Deleted member

I just learned about Sonic Smackdown and it's wild. They made Blaze an Akuma clone, including a Raging Demon. And Silver just casually drops cars on everyone. I love it.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
"Yes, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat, right over there? Now, tell me what you're doing at this house. Right, well, I have the chat logs and I'm going to read you everything you said to this girl. What is this Super Smash Bros. Ultimate you keep talking about? And who is Ness?"
Text or something

D

Deleted member

Hmmm, I don't know what this is.

Think you can give me a quick rundown of this game? If not, that's cool.
As the name implies, it’s a pixel-art based prison escape game, poking a bit of fun at the concept while you’re at it.

When you start a game, you select a prison to be in, and your goal is to escape however you can. The difficulty here is that each prison changes things up a bit.

The first prison is pretty basic: holding cells, a courtyard, security guards, nothing too special. As you play more and more levels, they become more complicated and give you more obstacles to have to deal with.

Some prisons have contraband scanners, which will detect red colored items and send the guards on you if you do have any. Some prisons have more security guards, one prison in particular isn’t so much a “prison” as it is a train heading straight to your jail, where you’re timed and have to hurry to escape.

One thing to keep in mind is that every prison has different ways to escape, but you always have the same tools available. You can create a guard outfit and sneak out in half of them, but you can’t always dig your way out with a shovel.

It’s a pretty fun game with a decently alright gameplay loop, but it does kinda get repetitive after awhile. It’s currently $5 on steam rn though so it’s definitely worth a purchase if you can’t think of anything else.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
As the name implies, it’s a pixel-art based prison escape game, poking a bit of fun at the concept while you’re at it.

When you start a game, you select a prison to be in, and your goal is to escape however you can. The difficulty here is that each prison changes things up a bit.

The first prison is pretty basic: holding cells, a courtyard, security guards, nothing too special. As you play more and more levels, they become more complicated and give you more obstacles to have to deal with.

Some prisons have contraband scanners, which will detect red colored items and send the guards on you if you do have any. Some prisons have more security guards, one prison in particular isn’t so much a “prison” as it is a train heading straight to your jail, where you’re timed and have to hurry to escape.

One thing to keep in mind is that every prison has different ways to escape, but you always have the same tools available. You can create a guard outfit and sneak out in half of them, but you can’t always dig your way out with a shovel.

It’s a pretty fun game with a decently alright gameplay loop, but it does kinda get repetitive after awhile. It’s currently $5 on steam rn though so it’s definitely worth a purchase if you can’t think of anything else.
Hmm, I see then, no promises here since I'm bad at those lol. Thanks alot tho for answering my question! :)

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Monika with a rope and a knife for Smash

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Monika with a rope and a knife for Smash

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
A new GabaLeth video is out, and I voice Chrom in it!

I did this goofy dad voice, and I didn’t think they’d cast that given how jokey it is… but apparently they liked it!
Kazuya is such a nice fella.

Also congrat for getting the role!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So how y'all doing this fine morning? Gonna be experiencing a heat wave the entire morning so gonna take it easy, tomorrow might go down to one of the conversation areas in my city to take a nice dip in the water.

Oh and The Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard is finally available for me to watch so gonna be watching that this afternoon.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Random Question: What’s y’all’s favorite movie of this year thus far?
Uh... Tom & Jerry. It was super boring and I've turned it off halfway through but it's the only 2021 movie I've watched so far so it wins by default.

I prefer going to movie theatres for new films and they were all closed so I'm currently just going through my backlog of old movies.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Random Question: What’s y’all’s favorite movie of this year thus far?
Godzilla vs. Kong. Bias mostly plays a role being an avid kaiju fan because I admit the film does have some problems.

Otherwise other runner-ups would be Nobody, The Mitchells vs. The Machines, and A Quiet Place Part II.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom