• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Sonic is such an dog**** ass franchise and yet I still get excited for new games. Sega got me in a abusive relationship.
Whenever they make an actual good game it’s usually incredible, or at least really fun. And honestly I think Sonic’s survived so long on the strength of the character, and less the games.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Whenever they make an actual good game it’s usually incredible, or at least really fun. And honestly I think Sonic’s survived so long on the strength of the character, and less the games.
And the last time we got a good Sonic Game that wasn't Mania was a decade ago, and yet I'm still lookkng forward to his new game bruh.

I hate myself, and damn Sonic for having a good cast that draws me back.

D

Deleted member

No

Well here it is.
Well, I've voted for fighting games only, but I'm open to the implementation of other genres.

The memories of the Capcom vs Snk series, which I have to this day. The good of the mere nostalgia of it all, but minus the very beginning prime of it's severely competitive fanbase. One of the worse, of the worse, I've come across in toxicity in mid 2000, but to think I'm thanking them on being so good at that game at the time. That's where my early account bans came from by such salty players. The memories. LOL!

Last edited by a moderator:

osby

Smash Obsessed
Sonic is such an dog**** ass franchise and yet I still get excited for new games. Sega got me in a abusive relationship.
If we're talking about the frachise as a whole, I think they're doing a pretty good job at anything outside of games. And it's not like there are no good Sonic games lately (Mania, TSR), they just need to direct their 3D platformers better.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Well, I've voted for fighting games only, but I'm open to the implementation of other genre.

The memories of the Capcom vs Snk series, which I have to this day. The good of the mere nostalgia of it all, but minus the very beginning prime of it's severely competitive fanbase. One of the worse, of the worse, I've come across in toxicity in mid 2000, but to think I'm thanking them on being so good at that game at the time. That's where my early account bans came from by such salty players. The memories. LOL!
Darksyedephil is prolly the most toxic of them all.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
If we're talking about the frachise as a whole, I think they're doing a pretty good job at anything outside of games. And it's not like there are no good Sonic games lately (Mania, TSR), they just need to direct their 3D platformers better.
Even the 3D games have a pretty okay track record. Like, only outright bad Sonics in the last 10 years IMO were Boom and Forces.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I made a FNAF Hunger Games Sim.
Here's The Bloodbath:
As the tributes stand on their podiums, the horn sounds.

Nedd Bear takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Phantom Foxy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mangle finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Nightmare Foxy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Funtime Freddy runs away from the Cornucopia.

No. 1 Crate runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nightmare Fredbear accidently steps on a landmine.

Golden Freddy runs away from the Cornucopia.

El Chip runs away from the Cornucopia.

Phantom Mangle severely injures Funtime Foxy, but puts him out of his misery.

Phantom BB runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nightmare Chica runs away from the Cornucopia.

The Puppet runs away from the Cornucopia.

Molten Freddy finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Balloon Boy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Toy Freddy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Pan Stan takes a sickle from inside the cornucopia.

Lefty grabs a sword.

Nightmare Bonnie runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nightmarionne runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nightmare Freddy grabs a jar of fishing bait while Mr. Can-Do gets fishing gear.

Bonnie runs away from the Cornucopia.

RWQFSFASXC runs away from the Cornucopia.

Phantom Freddy scares Toy Chica away from the cornucopia.

Springtrap runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nightmare runs away from the Cornucopia.

JJ runs away from the Cornucopia.

Mr. Hugs sets an explosive off, killing Mr. Hippo, Orville Elephant, Ennard and Chica.

Freddy Fazbear runs away from the Cornucopia.

Foxy kills Bucket Bob with a sickle.

Toy Bonnie runs away from the Cornucopia.

Phantom Puppet runs away from the Cornucopia.

Music Man runs away from the Cornucopia.

Phone Guy runs away from the Cornucopia.

Happy Frog and Pigpatch fight Phantom Chica and Nightmare Mangle. Phantom Chica and Nightmare Mangle survive.

Bon-Bon runs away from the Cornucopia.

Nightmare Balloon Boy finds a backpack full of camping equipment.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Darksyedephil is prolly the most toxic of them all.
LOL. Maybe. However, I can't tell anymore. The old FGC likes to keep this old guard and foolish basement dwelling around, because it's cool to them. I use to not have a tolerance for this in the arcades back in time, as I would have the thought of slapping them for talking stupid toward me. However, I've grown much indifferent to this, and would laugh at them for being on-going total clown shows.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Dude. Go to the steam page if Wolf Among Us and look at the copyright. The dude who created it is who the whole thing is copyrighted to.
goes to the Steam copyright section
Software Code © 2016-2020 LCG Entertainment, Inc. Telltale, Telltale Games, and the Telltale logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of LCG Entertainment, Inc. All Rights Reserved. © Bill Willingham and DC Comics TM Bill Willingham (2013). All Rights Reserved.
Yes the game is owned by the Telltale company (all but the Walking Dead series is due to Skybound saving the final season via buying the entire game series to finish Clem's story), but the copyright is still under both DC Comics and the Bill Willingham, the guy who wrote the comic series for DC Comics via their former mature owned comic division Vertigo (mostly replaced with DC Black Label)

D

Deleted member

how it feels when you're playing a memey casual deck against a meta deck

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
I think I got an idea of what game I'll play next...been awhile but I think it's high time to revisit this gem! Also wanted an excuse to post some good music from the game as well!
Also Axiom Verge 2 is apparently slated for a release sometime this year, but still no solid date. Perhaps we could finally see it in the next Nintendo Direct.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Wait until you realize that they gave Farquaad a visible erection in a scene later in the movie.
To be fair Shrek 1 was never targeted solely for kids in the first place. But since plenty of kids saw it because it's a cartoon and PG-rated, the sequels' content was subtly less adult while merchandise got way more kiddy.

Last edited:

Arcanir

An old friend evolved
NNID
Shoryu91
3DS FC
4253-4855-5860

pikachu9999

Banned via Warnings
User was warned for this post
"Yes, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat, right over there? Now, tell me what you're doing at this house. Right, well, I have the chat logs and I'm going to read you everything you said to this girl. What is this Super Smash Bros. Ultimate you keep talking about? And who is Ness?"

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
"Yes, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat, right over there? Now, tell me what you're doing at this house. Right, well, I have the chat logs and I'm going to read you everything you said to this girl. What is this Super Smash Bros. Ultimate you keep talking about? And who is Ness?"

Was that necessary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom