• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Feel like I joined Mr Enter in a time where he had realized his problems and thus was doing decent reviews....before he relapsed into doing weird/bad decisions.

I jumped ship at that point, but even though the dude had made some cringeworthy in the past (and some might the not-so-distant past), can't help but feel a bit of pity for him. Since he cleary suffer from mental illness, depression & he had peoples basically stalking him for a loooooong time, among other things.

Don't get me wrong, the dude as done lots of bad decisions, and I think even he know it, but I did like that short moment in time where he tried to learn from his mistakes and do his best, but sadly, he wasn't able to make the jump and get out of that hole he made when he started out.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah. I agree that the dude doesn’t deserve the overwhelming Internet hate mob. But listening to his reviews fostered some toxic beliefs in me, not just about animation but about how like… people are supposed to behave. Stuff I’ve legit had to talk to a therapist about. I’m embarrassed to admit that but it’s true. Did something happen with him?
Idk, but the last I heard of him he became a right wing antimasker, so I'd say he got worse.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
I think I'm gonna pick my Sonic marathon back up today, starting with a playthrough of Sonic Team Racing.

It features Big the Cat so it's automatically GOAT.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yo Noipoi Noipoi and @Pokelego999

Anyone else too if they wanna answer:

What's a rad Pokemon movie? I've only seen a few when they were on the Twitch marathons, but the latest Did You Know Movie video's got me in the mood to watch one over the long weekend. :nifty:
The first three, 4Ever, Heroes, Destiny Deoxys, Jirachi the Wishmaker, all rad.

The gen 4-6 movies are kinda generic, but the gen 7 movies are pretty cool.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Idk, but the last I heard of him he became a right wing antimasker, so I'd say he got worse.
Oh my god. Ok. Hate campaigns, you’re free to go. Do your job.
Now that's a game I wish for the revival of. Hardly any of my favorite games are on-going and would have to fill in the void of other fighting games. It's a drag, honestly. Maybe I need to look into non-fighters more. Any suggestions?
Ummm…. Idk. There are lots of good games… you play Crash 1-4?
Im pretty sure I’m one of very…very…few living fans here

I ****ing know right
Ok. If there could only be ONE WWE wrestler as a guest character in a King if Fighters game (throwing back to the IOS crossover they did), which one would you want them to pick?

D

Deleted member

Yo Noipoi Noipoi and @Pokelego999

Anyone else too if they wanna answer:

What's a rad Pokemon movie? I've only seen a few when they were on the Twitch marathons, but the latest Did You Know Movie video's got me in the mood to watch one over the long weekend. :nifty:
I haven’t watched a whole lot of the pokemon movies, but these are the ones I would probably recommend:

-Detective Pikachu(unless you meant ones based on the anime?)

-Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel

-Hoopa and the Clash of Ages(honestly really only liked this one because Hoopa’s ****ing adorable)

-Lucario and the Mystery of Mew(easily my favorite of the anime movies)

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Also Lucario and the Mystery of Mew I’ve heard is good.

I’ve still gotta get around to watching it myself.

I have fond memories of the Darkrai movie, but I don’t think it was that good in hindsight.
I haven’t watched a whole lot of the pokemon movies, but these are the ones I would probably recommend:

-Detective Pikachu(unless you meant ones based on the anime?)

-Volcanion and the Mechanical Marvel

-Hoopa and the Clash of Ages(honestly really only liked this one because Hoopa’s ****ing adorable)

-Lucario and the Mystery of Mew(easily my favorite of the anime movies)
Lucario movie is the one with the tree, yeah? I've seen that one a couple of times, actually: It's a pretty great movie.

I think I've seen scenes from the Hoopa one.

Detective Pikachu I've seen. It's okay.

I've seen the Darkrai movie. It's really slow and not much happens in it until the end, so it's probably one of the more dull ones for me.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just got reminded that the game Retro was making from 2014-2019 was cancelled and it might have been Donkey Kong Country Returns 3.
I am sad. DKCR3 is a most wanted game for me. And like… ok. We MIGHT be getting a 3D one but like, if Mario, Zelda, and now Metroid can have 2D and 3D series running concurrently, DK should be able to pull it off too.

D

Deleted member

Today’s been a pretty boring day, all things considered.

At least I’m not at work today: Saturdays are always the busiest days of the week, and after working four 9-hour shifts in a row I am not in the mood for that. :104:

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Be me and going to the store to get food.

Tries to get to the bike rack, guy standing there. Prison tats, looks like he would eat kids.

Asks him politely to move. He gives me a death stare and doesn't and told me to **** off. Had to lock my bike around a bin instead and it more awkward for foot traffic.

Well done Brennus the ******* for proving that Idiocracy is true.

The first three, 4Ever, Heroes, Destiny Deoxys, Jirachi the Wishmaker, all rad.

The gen 4-6 movies are kinda generic, but the gen 7 movies are pretty cool.
Don't forget Pokemon Ranger for actually attempting to not have a story as focused on Ash.

And I have heard a lot of people as saying that Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was the best one outside of the first 3. Though it really shoved Ash as the blind as the bat chosen one to point of boredom.

Yeah, I can see why everyone loves this Monster Hunter game so much now.
I haven't been playing too much Rise lately but the new movement feature has drawn me into it.

That reminds me Lamperouge Lamperouge don't know if you are still playing it but would you be up for trying co-op with me over Switch at somepoint? Been told it's a game that is best with friends or something.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I haven't been playing too much Rise lately but the new movement feature has drawn me into it.

That reminds me Lamperouge Lamperouge don't know if you are still playing it but would you be up for trying co-op with me over Switch at somepoint? Been told it's a game that is best with friends or something.
Haven't touched it in almost a month but we might be able to work something out. Just lemme know.

Oh, and just a heads up but I have high rank gear. Not sure if that'd take away from your enjoyment.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
That's like three/four people yous have converted in a week alone.

Turns all you needed for the series was a super zippy movement system and the best version of Proof of a Hero.
The amount of adrenaline I get when rises Proof of a Hero happens is nuts
First, four people, next THE WORLD

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
M MooMew64 Wademan94 Wademan94 it is done.

This song is now on my phone:

.........Along with the entirety of the Tony Hawk's 1-4 soundtracks but that's not the point.

I have the song on the phone. And you can bet your asses I'm gonna be blaring it out when I'm alone.
Swimming in shark infested waters I see

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Let’s hope that, with the success of Famicom Detective Club, and the presumed success of Metroid Dread, Advance Wars: Re-Boot Camp, and WarioWare: Get It Together, we can start to see more regular entries in more of Nintendo’s catalogue of IPs. F-Zero, Star Fox, Donkey Kong Country, EarthBound Trilogy Remastered, even more obscure ones like Golden Sun or Eternal Darkness. Maybe a new WarioLAND! And of course the holey grail, Super Mario RPG Remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom