• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Being overanimated and having a high frame rate are different things. A character can be running at 120 fps and still feel underanimated if they don't strike any interesting or dynanic poses during it. It'll still be really fluid though.

I really like the animation in Ducktales 2017. It's over the top sometimes but its Ducktales, it's supposed to be over the top.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
OK. Looking into it, I see this guy was an animator in Roger Rabbit. And I will agree that his work is amazing, but I always thought the non-Disney animated characters in that film moved a little too disney-ish and it was just jarring to see Bugs Bunny bounce and bob like that.

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666

i

might get fired soon cause I’m ****ing up too much too majorly at work

and if I’m not fired, I’m quitting anyway. I don’t want to have to rely on people for stuff that I, at the moment, will not be able to get proper hands on experience with

Noipoi

Howdy!

i

might get fired soon cause I’m ****ing up too much too majorly at work

and if I’m not fired, I’m quitting anyway. I don’t want to have to rely on people for stuff that I, at the moment, will not be able to get proper hands on experience with
Hey man, you gotta do what makes you happy.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Been thinking, a lot of these trailers have been going on deconfirmations sprees lately.

Terry's Trailer? The rest of the cast of King of Fighters. Min Min's trailer? The rest of the cast of Arms. Pyra/Mythra? Rex died again.

Therefore, the final trailer will be all the fan favorites dying in succession in a poorly edited memoriam video.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Been thinking, a lot of these trailers have been going on deconfirmations sprees lately.

Terry's Trailer? The rest of the cast of King of Fighters. Min Min's trailer? The rest of the cast of Arms. Pyra/Mythra? Rex died again.

Therefore, the final trailer will be all the fan favorites dying in succession in a poorly edited memoriam video.
give me a few hours i'm gonna make this (taking direct inspiration from Spider-Man FFH)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893

Dude I was so pissed when they deconfirmed the Creeper. I can’t believe he just blew up and died at the end like that! /j

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I like it well enough, and off the top of my head I know KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms is a fan.

I think @JDCabrera has mentioned liking it to.
Alright. KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms and @JDCabrera too, I'm working on a Kindgom hearts game concept centered around Disney's Animated TV Shows. I could use a bit of info from people who know the show. Like who should be the party member that joins you (since my understanding of the show indicates that the protagonist wouldn't work) and who to look for for influence on character design and level selection and summon characters and bosses.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
The UnderEvent is gonna start any seconds now...

...any seconds now.......

....aaaaanyyyyyyyy seeeeeeconds noooooooow...............

Oyasumi Oooooooooooyasumi

I know it's hard to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

EDIT: OH GAWD, IT STARTED

Last edited:

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there

And the background music to said memoriam is this:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Alright. KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms and @JDCabrera too, I'm working on a Kindgom hearts game concept centered around Disney's Animated TV Shows. I could use a bit of info from people who know the show. Like who should be the party member that joins you (since my understanding of the show indicates that the protagonist wouldn't work) and who to look for for influence on character design and level selection and summon characters and bosses.
Oh. Well I know very little about Kingdom Hearts so I'm not sure how much I can help here.

But I don't see any reason Luz couldn't work as a party member. She picks up some combat skills throughout the show.

Last edited:

Ben Holt

Smash Master
NNID
BenHolt
3DS FC
5455-9637-6959
Switch FC
5283 2130 1160
Uh oh. Another mail delivery.
You can tell where my stimulus check went.
20210320_155637.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom