• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
I actually haven't watched any Spongebob in like seven years lol. Only modern Spongebob i've seen is some clip where Mrs. Puff eats Spongebob??? It looked like a fan animation lol, I guess the new style is a bit different.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I was also a Danny Phantom fanatic from 2011 to if I can remember 2015-2016. Eventually left the fandom having lost interest in it.

Probably a good thing too given what I eventually heard about Butch Hartman.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
very true-

View attachment 303277
you’re gonna have to explain
2nd Movie is more Spongebob, all the main characters get the spotlight instead of just Spongebob, Patrick, and Plankton, the jokes are better and more classic Spongebob like, I also prefered the more unique plot in comparison to the Hero's Journey the 1st one did.

I still enjoy the first one to this day

D

Deleted member

2nd Movie is more Spongebob, all the main characters get the spotlight instead of just Spongebob, Patrick, and Plankton, the jokes are better and more classic Spongebob like, I also prefered the more unique plot in comparison to the Hero's Journey the 1st one did.

Ngl, I have to agree.

While the first movie has a lot of Soul and has a lot of great moments, the second movie felt way Closer to the general tone of the show and had even more hits when It came to the comedy.

Noipoi

Howdy!

Jokes aside, though the first will always have that nostalgic place in my heart, I do see your point.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I disagree with all of what y'all saying simply because the first movie had Goofy Goober Rock

but I will say Jimmy Neutron and Rango are the best Nickelodeon Movies...movies...made

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I know many people probably didn't like it but gotta say Barnyard was and still is a guilty pleasure of mine.

The boy tipping scene making the entire movie for me. xD

The show however...

Last edited:

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Aight, MooMew64 MooMew64 's AMA is now up. Drop by and ask em some questions.

Last edited:

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
I know many people probably didn't like it but gotta say Barnyard was and still is a guilty pleasure of mine.

The show however...
Forget about the movie, the show, the humor or the surprisingly emotional Won't Back Down cover by Sam Elliot.

Otis' design alone...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Working on my idea for changes made in a hypothetical remake collection of the Nicktoons Unite games. Most of them I know exactly what I want to do with. But one I am really struggling with is Attack if the Toybots. Mainly on one decision. What new characters to add. Toybots’s format is perfect for integrating new characters, and because of... reasons... you don’t even need to worry about gameplay. I already know I am going to incorporate all of the characters from both the Wii/PS2 and DS versions of the game.
  • SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Patrick Star
  • Danny Phantom
  • Sam Manson
  • Timmy Turner
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Tak
  • Stimpy J. Cat
  • Rocko Rama
  • Invader ZIM
  • GIR
  • Jenny Wakeman
  • El Tigre
  • Mr. Blik (Catscratch)
But I want to add more. Some shows just didn’t exist at the time and there are some real icons not there. But I also want to limit myself to not go overboard. So I’m going to ask you to pick two characters from two different Nicktoons from each of Nickelodeon’s three decades of animated content (1991-2000, 2001-2010, and 2011-2020). I would ask you to refer to this page for what shows are eligible. One, stay away from shows 2021 and beyond, I’ve already decided on that era (Garfield and Star Trek), plus we don’t know what most of those shows are like yet because we haven’t even seen trailers for most of them. Two, the three DreamWorks shows are discounted. Nickelodeon does not own those franchises, they’re on the list of official Nicktoons because they were produced in house at Nick, this is dissimilar to the Turtles, Garfield, Winx Club, or Star Trek, because Nickelodeon actually purchased those ips outright. Three, please only select one of the two versions of the Turtles on the list.

I turn it over to you.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Noipoi

Howdy!
Working on my idea for changes made in a hypothetical remake collection of the Nicktoons Unite games. Most of them I know exactly what I want to do with. But one I am really struggling with is Attack if the Toybots. Mainly on one decision. What new characters to add. Toybots’s format is perfect for integrating new characters, and because of... reasons... you don’t even need to worry about gameplay. I already know I am going to incorporate all of the characters from both the Wii/PS2 and DS versions of the game.
  • SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Patrick Star
  • Danny Phantom
  • Sam Manson
  • Timmy Turner
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Tak
  • Stimpy J. Cat
  • Rocko Rama
  • Invader ZIM
  • GIR
  • Jenny Wakeman
  • El Tigre
  • Mr. Blik (Catscratch)
But I want to add more. Some shows just didn’t exist at the time and there are some real icons not there. But I also want to limit myself to not go overboard. So I’m going to ask you to pick two characters from two different Nicktoons from each of Nickelodeon’s three decades of animated content (1991-2000, 2001-2010, and 2011-2020). I would ask you to refer to this page for what shows are eligible. One, stay away from shows 2021 and beyond, I’ve already decided on that era (Garfield and Star Trek), plus we don’t know what most of those shows are like yet because we haven’t even seen trailers for most of them. Two, the three DreamWorks shows are discounted. Nickelodeon does not own those franchises, they’re on the list of official Nicktoons because they were produced in house at Nick, this is dissimilar to the Turtles, Garfield, Winx Club, or Star Trek, because Nickelodeon actually purchased those ips outright. Three, please only select one of the two versions of the Turtles on the list.

I turn it over to you.
Aang.

And Korra I guess.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

The show however...
that's the best scene in the entire movie
Aang.

And Korra I guess.
why you do Korra like that?
  • SpongeBob SquarePants
  • Patrick Star
  • Danny Phantom
  • Sam Manson
  • Timmy Turner
  • Jimmy Neutron
  • Tak
  • Stimpy J. Cat
  • Rocko Rama
  • Invader ZIM
  • GIR
  • Jenny Wakeman
  • El Tigre
  • Mr. Blik (Catscratch)

I turn it over to you.
2012 duh...the only one Nick actually gives a **** about

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
That episode may be cringe, but it really helped me discover my own gender identity when I was young. I stan Timmantha.
To the episode’s credit, it did give Trixie more personality over being just the popular girl.

...Then again so did the “last two people on earth” episode.

Still I kinda wish they did more with the Trixie after the former episode.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Holy hell. I just remembered something from the deepest depths of my mind.

I remembered me getting into trouble at school assembly at 16 when a teacher told about Japan and I shouted at him like an idiot when he couldn't have used one Japanese word. Only a group of 20 kids was there so wasn't that bad.

I've too many stories to tell and not enough ways to make them sound entertaining which is why no-one likes them. I suppose that's what my story writing is for.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
To the episode’s credit, it did give Trixie more personality over being just the popular girl.

Yeah. Would have been nice.

I wish Timmy had chosen to stay a girl

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Because it’s the only one they made that didn’t cause a massive online controversy.
it made online controversy back in 2011 and much of 2012 before the series premiered. They hated the designs they had for the final draft...and the first draft they were all just recolor Leonardo

last time she was good enough was in Wishology...but Tootie is best for Timmy (thanks Drake Bell)

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Ngl, Valerie Grey had one of the best character arcs at that time and it’s a shame she never really had a proper conclusion. DP Season 3 shafted her hard.
As an adult it still startles me to hear people say season 3 was bad. Like... I still don’t understand why people think that. Not everything needs to be a part of some grand arc where every little detail could be a potential mindbending plot twist.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ugh. What am I doing. I gave a valentine's gift to a girl but she's got a boyfriend. I know her boyfriend. What if I do somehow actually cause them to break up.

I need to stop

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
it made online controversy back in 2011 and much of 2012 before the series premiered. They hated the designs they had for the final draft...and the first draft they were all just recolor Leonardo

last time she was good enough was in Wishology...but Tootie is best for Timmy (thanks Drake Bell)
Oh wow. Glad they changed that.

Back then I wasn’t a frequenter of the places that were likely to complain about shows like that. I was oblivious to hate... well, hate online. IRL I got bullied pretty hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom