• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm burnt out on Gen 8 and all the drama surrounding it. Isle of Armor was okay but once I completed its story (which was very easy for me to do with my overleved team) it didn't really feel like there was much left for me to do. I'm probably going to play Crown Tundra to catch the new legendaries for my National Dex then not really touch the game for a long while after that.

Or maybe I'll shiny hunt a Zorua. We'll see.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I chose who to draw, I'll get started later.

Still waiting for more client work though, but sometimes you gotta be patient.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
@Creeparka Sisters Will Will @Shroob?(can't remember if you actually played Yugioh so apologies if I'm tagging you for no reason)

Oh hey, a new TCG exclusive archetype!

Not a fan of the art so far, but it looks like an interesting archetype, what with it's gimmick appearing to be running monsters, spells, and traps and gaining effects/special summoning different kinds of Mutants depending on what type you use as cost for effects.
damn those look cool as ****

D

Deleted member

Why are people mad about Steve's steak being gone for those last few frames?

Last edited by a moderator:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
RWBY Volume 8 is releasing on the 7th.

God I really gotta finish catching up no later than the start of next month lol.

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
It's basically a cancelled meme...

People wanted to have fun with it and Nintendo went

also...
Because Nintendo hates crude fun!

In all seriousness, Nintendo wants to be child friendly in Smash and people want non-child friendly content.
Couldn't it just be because the steak has been eaten, therefore there's no need to keep it rendered? Removal of penis jokes would just be a side effect.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Couldn't it just be because the steak has been eaten, therefore there's no need to keep it rendered? Removal of penis jokes would just be a side effect.
I'm fairly sure they wouldn't have bothered 'fixing' it if it weren't for the penis jokes, cuz it's not really a glitch or anything game-breaking otherwise.

D

Deleted member

It's basically a cancelled meme...

People wanted to have fun with it and Nintendo went

also...
I mean to be fair, it does look like a penis, and that could easily enrage older parents.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
RWBY Volume 8 is releasing on the 7th.

God I really gotta finish catching up no later than the start of next month lol.
I've heard extremely varied things from all around the internet about that show; some arguing that it should have stayed action-oriented like in the first three volumes, and those who prefer the story-driven approach from everything afterwards.

Knowing this, would you recommend it to someone like me?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've heard extremely varied things from all around the internet about that show; some arguing that it should have stayed action-oriented like in the first three volumes, and those who prefer the story-driven approach from everything afterwards.

Knowing this, would you recommend it to someone like me?
I think it's been fantastic both ways, honestly.

It always had a story, but the most interesting stuff starts to be gradually unveiled as the Volumes go by, starting with V2, then more V3 along with the tone really shifting near the end, then it really gets story-driven in V4 as a sort of a breather season, and it along with V5 are also when the story really gets interesting.

V5 is, in my opinion, where RWBY finds a good balance between story and action. Whether you'll like the series as a whole or not really depends on if you're more partial to action or the story, but I'd say it's certainly worth trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom