• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I've heard that GF actually developed Lets Go! after starting SwSh, which actually kinda makes sense come to think of it.
Probably because they realized how unnecessary it is to have one.

Cause if you're getting lost in Swsh, it's time to replace your contact lenses. 🙊
Ok, I actually laughed at this.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I've heard that GF actually developed Lets Go! after starting SwSh, which actually kinda makes sense come to think of it.
There are some things about Let's Go that make me think it was what started first, such as the larger variety in battle backgrounds.

Then again, I felt like it and Little Town Hero were huge drains on SwSh's resources.

D

Deleted member

I suppose both games basically use the same engine as the menu for the Pokémon team seems to be organized the same way both in Let's Go and this debug build.

D

Deleted member

It's 26th March 2018
So just about smack dab inbetween the initial tease and release. That... says alot about how development was going.

edit: cursed timing lol

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Apparently it's a fake?
Considering the build was smack dab in the middle of development I imagine nothing was hard set in stone yet. Stuff being low quality or photoshopped doesn't really put a strain on the legitimacy of this leak because at this stage in dev placeholders did their job, and don't need to be high quality.

D

Deleted member

I dunno why but I really like this random meme format that just started appearing

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I've had one of the worst days of my life today

Apparently I ate food that had gone bad yesterday. So you could probably guess how today went.

My stomach still hurts, just less.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Speaking of 2020. You guys heard about Japan dumping waste into their waters?

Calling it now November will be a Godzilla-esque monster rising from the depths.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Why does the Pokemon Sword Alpha have a mini map, and the regular game doesn't.
I mean it’s very obvious a direct rip of Alola’s just scaled to fit the screen. Given that the Mali City Dock rooom also seemed to be present. I wouldn’t be shocked if it’s just reused asses to start with something.

This is also GF though so then having this mess and bad of an Alpha would not surprise me

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I don’t know if anyone would care, but two kids asked me to play with them today. Usually when kids talk to me, it’s just to pester me, so that made me quite happy.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I've had one of the worst days of my life today

Apparently I ate food that had gone bad yesterday. So you could probably guess how today went.

My stomach still hurts, just less.
Food poisoning sucks. I've never got a real bad case of it myself, but I've seen relatives experience it and it was always difficult to get through.

Hope ya feel better soon, man.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Transferring my photos from my phone to my computer...

after a few minutes

Let's see how long this will ta-
17 HOURS REMAINING
👁👄👁

UPDATE

4 Hours 15 remaining

That was the fastest 13 hours I've ever had in my life.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
9 years ago today, was the first Nintendo Direct. How time flies.

We all still miss you Iwata. :crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom