• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. It could have been destroyed in the fight or something. ;)

2. Right before Casey says the line in question, and I mean right before, Fugitoid says this: “My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt, and you, my friends, are about to embark on a wondrous adventure.”. From the transcript of Annihilation Earth Part 2.

3. It’s a headcannon that places lgbtq themes in a work that wasn’t intended to have them at all. Built on only the smallest table scraps of hints and only when taken out of context. ;)
1. Kraang tech that's really important has been shown to be a bit challenging to take out tbf.

2. That I know, but at the same time...doesn't really give them anything to know about...and still happened after Splinter died. He didn't tell them what was happening until he time traveled (even ***** slapped Raph just cause...as calming people down by slapping doesn't seem to be the best way to go still). For all they knew, they could have gone out to save the rap world from Vanilla Ice and his Ninja Rap. If he said it when they all got to learn the intentions of Honeycutt then things would've been fine

3. Thinking about it now, I don't think any of the modern cartoons besides She-Ra and maybe Steven Universe has had anything on trans part of LGBT in it...tho the Rocko movie does have it as a part of the main plot
Is it bad to say the more I rewatch 2012 TMNT, that I’m really finding more that I dislike about April as well as a few other things? The writing in several areas doesn’t hold up as well as I thought it would.
No, cause I can find many issues in all 4 animated series. Fortunately the shows are all still good despite the faults

now if Next Mutation were to be a feature...

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
1. Kraang tech that's really important has been shown to be a bit challenging to take out tbf.

2. That I know, but at the same time...doesn't really give them anything to know about...and still happened after Splinter died. He didn't tell them what was happening until he time traveled (even ***** slapped Raph just cause...as calming people down by slapping doesn't seem to be the best way to go still). For all they knew, they could have gone out to save the rap world from Vanilla Ice and his Ninja Rap. If he said it when they all got to learn the intentions of Honeycutt then things would've been fine

3. Thinking about it now, I don't think any of the modern cartoons besides She-Ra and maybe Steven Universe has had anything on trans part of LGBT in it...tho the Rocko movie does have it as a part of the main plot

No, cause I can find many issues in all 4 animated series. Fortunately the shows are all still good despite the faults

now if Next Mutation were to be a feature...
Yeah. I know. I’m joking about all of the lgbt headcannons online that are clearly built off of nothing.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Pokemon Concert: OK, interesting.

Main performance is by a human school desk: What?

No offence but those some singers especially rappers I just don't see as interesting at all when their face is covered up in tats IMO. Just feels like it's pretty hard to pull that kinda thing.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I was not expecting building Tergrid, God of Fright to be so cheap(relatively speaking anyway) but I ain’t complaining, I’ve been wanting to build a discard based deck for a long time now, and Tergrid is a perfect helm for the deck as I get incidental value from discarding/sacrificing which means cards that would normally affect everyone evenly instead just give me more advantage.

Sleeves are bloody expensive though.

Dutch Raikuna

My friends: cup noodle of the week for Laid Back Camp.

1613064852713.png

And combining with some Southern Fried Chicken for the meal. Been a mixed week so far with Re:Zero, Wonder Egg and Dr Stone all show their most middle of the road episodes so far this season so let's see how it goes.

I think this episode will have less Nadeshiko and Rin but here's hoping.

Edit: Also getting harder to find these. Thanks Brexit.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
Bunch of Nintendo E3 2006 footage released for those interested. (Some unreleased and some now in higher quality for the first time).

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Yeah, Dan looks surprisingly cool. Usually he's not that fun for me to play. Also his voice acting is better than before too.

I haven't played him too much, but I remember Shingo from KOF being kind of cool too.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Disney Money vs Gina Stans and Ted Cruz

cause of coursev

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Seem pretty rad imo, tho I think it's better to see for yourself, if you can.
They really are doing much more better ever since Yoshinori Ono departed. But other than that it is looking pretty good especially with what they have done with Dan, Rose and that Oro tease at the end.

So since that Eleven is a bonus character, I wonder who is the mystery 5th character of the final pass?

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
They really are doing much more better ever since Yoshinori Ono departed. But other than that it is looking pretty good especially with what they have done with Dan, Rose and that Oro tease at the end.

So since that Eleven is a bonus character, I wonder who is the mystery 5th character of the final pass?
Still crossing my fingers for Demitri, but not too much.

Think it will be a male character tho since fighter.5 doesn't have lots of costumes, and female characters generally have more than male one in SFV.

Dutch Raikuna

So I finished this week's episode of Laid Back Camp and as always I tear up like mad at the end of it. Maybe it's jealousy of the characters, maybe it's wanting that simplicity, maybe it's hoping that my life will get a lot better when the pandemic ends.

I mean I'm already going to be experience one, maybe two major losses for the rest of my life health wise so I don't know. Still watching that show always reminds me that people just need to enjoy to small things over the large sometimes.

Edit: Forgot to ask you Lamperouge Lamperouge if you are watching it weekly.

You haven't lived if you haven't tried cup noodles at least once

They're good but I prefer ones you take out of the packaging and put it in a bowl yourself
Both are good, just depends what are doing with it. I'm eating Cup Noodles as a reference to the first episode but packaged are pretty good as part of a meal. Maruchan Ramen will always be the best if we talking brands.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
One thing that really sucks about having a largely nocturnal schedule...when your neighbors decide to blare their music early in the day, it cuts into your sleep.

Of course I don't think someone who lives in an apartment should be playing music that loud anyway but hey, what do I know?

Dutch Raikuna

Its 3 days until Valentine's Day. Any chances you guys might get some goodies sent to you by family or loved ones?
Nope. My family lives in my house and I'm too nitpicky to get things chosen for me.

On the bright side I'm getting money towards a bike for my birthday end of the month.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Its 3 days until Valentine's Day. Any chances you guys might get some goodies sent to you by family or loved ones?
Mom sent me a big care package yesterday, and if I could post pictures here I’d show you

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom