• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I mean, for three, I think the ****ing Scooby Doo movie of all things put it best.

You can definitely look at it from your angle no doubt, but if I were in that situation, well, I know why "I'd" enjoy it, if you catch my drift.
Because then you can finally check out what the women's rest room looks like.

Shroob

Sup?
Because then you can finally check out what the women's rest room looks like.
Jokes on you

My mother was a helicopter mom

She dragged me in there all the damn time when she had to take a piss at someplace like Sears or Walmart when I was a kid.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Jokes on you

My mother was a helicopter mom

She dragged me in there all the damn time when she had to take a piss at someplace like Sears or Walmart when I was a kid.
That's fairly normal for parents to take kids into the bathroom with them to maintain supervision.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You ever have random movie scenes just pop into your head?
1: for all he knew at the time, that was his but now. Who knows if they ever would have swapped back (and I don’t think he really wanted to either).

2: We all process things differently. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable response to an entire planet being destroyed to not be able to fully grasp/comprehend/process it at the time and instead by excited about the epic space adventure you’re about to go on.

3: How else are you supposed to react to the line “Aww man! I kind of liked being a girl.”? Like... come on. Rise Casey is the timeline where she was able to fully realize it, embrace it, and transition at a younger age. 87 Casey is what happens when she represses and further birdies herself in the macho tough guy Clint Eastwood vigilante to hide it. Yes, I know I’m going way too deep into this. I think it’s fun.
Well talk about coincidences, just saw that episode on TV.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
So anyway, apparently people have been restoring the Super Mario World OST thanks to the gigaleak allowing them to have the original samples.

Hearing Athletic uncompressed is kinda amazing.

Though, wasn't aware that the PAL version was different.

OOH EEE OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG OOH EE OOH AH AH TING TANG WALLA WALLA BING BANG
Also wow, hearing this track uncompressed is weird.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
It's Thursday bois.

Laid Back Camp and (Dr Stone) day. Going for THE classic flavour of Cup Noodles today as part of my weekly tradition.

Like £2/$2.50 for them though.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So anyway, apparently people have been restoring the Super Mario World OST thanks to the gigaleak allowing them to have the original samples.

Hearing Athletic uncompressed is kinda amazing.

Though, wasn't aware that the PAL version was different.

These are great, but the uncompressed overworld theme?

Now that’s magical!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Read the second Batman crossover.

I know the Batman crossovers are an alternative cannon to the normal IDW continuity. But, well...
I hit them with the DQ since it fortunately didn’t affect the cooler Stockman
1: for all he knew at the time, that was his but now. Who knows if they ever would have swapped back (and I don’t think he really wanted to either).

2: We all process things differently. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable response to an entire planet being destroyed to not be able to fully grasp/comprehend/process it at the time and instead by excited about the epic space adventure you’re about to go on.

3: How else are you supposed to react to the line “Aww man! I kind of liked being a girl.”? Like... come on. Rise Casey is the timeline where she was able to fully realize it, embrace it, and transition at a younger age. 87 Casey is what happens when she represses and further birdies herself in the macho tough guy Clint Eastwood vigilante to hide it. Yes, I know I’m going way too deep into this. I think it’s fun.
1. that would work...if they weren’t in a room with a completely functioning mind swap machine that only swapped them around pretty early in the episode‘s final fight. It also pissed April, the girl he wanted to love him, off...not a way to win somebody

2. Besides the part where they didn’t know about having a space adventure yet (that wasn’t until season 4 kicked off...so season 3 ended with everyone but the main 6 dying)...plus he did this moments after Splinter was stabbed. Fortunately he knew better when Splinter died permanently by Super Shredder

3. I’d just react by saying Casey was just being a bit horny...and yeah you might be overlooking that line

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Double post, remember to edit your posts.
Why hasn’t someone invented a faster way of removing snow from sidewalks and driveways? Just some sort of sprinkle or spray. Why are we still breaking our backs with shovels like Neanderthals?

I hit them with the DQ since it fortunately didn’t affect the cooler Stockman

1. that would work...if they weren’t in a room with a completely functioning mind swap machine that only swapped them around pretty early in the episode‘s final fight. It also pissed April, the girl he wanted to love him, off...not a way to win somebody

2. Besides the part where they didn’t know about having a space adventure yet (that wasn’t until season 4 kicked off...so season 3 ended with everyone but the main 6 dying)...plus he did this moments after Splinter was stabbed. Fortunately he knew better when Splinter died permanently by Super Shredder

3. I’d just react by saying Casey was just being a bit horny...and yeah you might be overlooking that line
1. It could have been destroyed in the fight or something. ;)

2. Right before Casey says the line in question, and I mean right before, Fugitoid says this: “My name is Professor Zayton Honeycutt, and you, my friends, are about to embark on a wondrous adventure.”. From the transcript of Annihilation Earth Part 2.

3. It’s a headcannon that places lgbtq themes in a work that wasn’t intended to have them at all. Built on only the smallest table scraps of hints and only when taken out of context. ;)

D

Deleted member

.... you have got to be kidding me

the power just went out -_-

welp, time to conserve my power

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Why hasn’t someone invented a faster way of removing snow from sidewalks and driveways? Just some sort of sprinkle or spray. Why are we still breaking our backs with shovels like Neanderthals?
That's a good question actually tbh. Given how we keep improving with tech that'd be something by now.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Is it bad to say the more I rewatch 2012 TMNT, that I’m really finding more that I dislike about April as well as a few other things? The writing in several areas doesn’t hold up as well as I thought it would.

I know Post looks like this irl, but this is just unsettling
View attachment 302709
Ah yes, Post Malone in the famous Pokémon artstyle.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
More news from Pokémon will come during the week of Pokémon Day

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Yo! I just found out the 1976 film of King Kong is getting a Blu-Ray release coming with the theatrical and extended-TV cuts!

D

Deleted member

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom