• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
**** it. Can't sleep. Forgot caffeine takes a lot longer in me to work and all. I'll try again in about two hours.

Also forgot to post something here if I can find it.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

Holy **** they finally did it. I've been waiting for an Ike figure for even longer than an HD port of the Tellius games, and they even got the original artist for the games back yet again to help design it.

Ironically I'm pretty sure he's the first male FE character to get a figure like this unless you count Marth's nendoroid.

:takeit:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I mean if I had to bet, the Velma show well have encounter actual paranormal stuff, and get into research that way from solving some big mystery.

D

Deleted member

**** it. Can't sleep. Forgot caffeine takes a lot longer in me to work and all. I'll try again in about two hours.

Also forgot to post something here if I can find it.
I'm planning on staying up until like 11 and making sure all my **** is charged before I go to bed. Not like I have to get up early to catch a bus anyway so I can afford to **** up my sleep schedule just this once.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I mean if I had to bet, the Velma show well have encounter actual paranormal stuff, and get into research that way from solving some big mystery.
Warner Bros. seems to have developed a huge hate boner for actual paranormal stuff in Scooby-Doo, with Velma being written as an extreme sceptic obsessed with finding scientific explanations for everything. They've gone so far as to retcon The 13 Ghosts as hallucinations due to thin air and had Velma go so far as to say the cat creatures on Zombie Island were fake and the zombies were hallucinations caused by swamp gas.

Reactions: Z25

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
Eh, I liked Planet Sheen? Wasn't a great show by any means, but it entertained me enough. But I'm barely picky about TV shows, as I'll watch a lot of things, regardless of quality, so.

On another note, making sprites is fun. It's a lot easier to make them for a particular game if you know the palette. XD

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
D

Deleted member

Eh, I liked Planet Sheen? Wasn't a great show by any means, but it entertained me enough. But I'm barely picky about TV shows, as I'll watch a lot of things, regardless of quality, so.

On another note, making sprites is fun. It's a lot easier to make them for a particular game if you know the palette. XD
honestly same. Unless it looks like pure garbage(like, as in it fails on all fronts and not just one) I'll tolerate basically anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dutch Raikuna

laughs hysterically

And now my sibling is shouting on his Xbox at 3am. Perfect.

Also gonna post my ranking of my PS4 games if anyone is interested within the next while? Been making a few lists.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

No matter how many days pass, I will always find it baffling how we have not had a Platinum Games or Arc System Works developed Fate game yet.

----------------------------------------------

Also now having a bit of a weird idea of how a Dr Stone/Horizon Zero Dawn crossover could work.

And I'm also thinking of how to start my next story excerpt.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I guess most of that stuff... I mean you do you, and you're entitles to your own opinion of the character, but none of that really ever botherd me, either that or I didn't notice it.

Also, that line in that episode about how Casey "kind of liked being a girl" combined with the gender swap in Rise has lead me to having a "Casey Jones is Trans" headcannon and you can not stop me.

And wait... Baxter Stockman is MAYOR in the IDW comics? Is that... is he still a villain or is this a whole "president Lex Luthor/Trump Commentary" type deal?
idk...playing with the butt of a girl without consent is definitely wrong...especially when it's right in front of her and others..and getting hyped after trillions died is definitely bad timing. No wonder why everyone but Casey was getting some sort of love. I'm not really sure how to reply to the trans part tho, but I am stupid, so I'll back it up away from that headcanon

and Baxter is still a villain per se...but is also taking care or New York at the same time. Mousers and everything. Even better is that he's managed to get through 114+ comic issues of their iteration without becoming a fly

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
That's what I said, sodium chloride.
That's not what I meant, dude. Yes, sodium chloride is the same as salt, but technically this is table salt, which has extra stuff added in, so it's not just sodium chloride. And really, dude, you could just use the word the average person uses instead of these fancy science terms all the time. No one cares about your big brain, dude, and this isn't going to help you look smart; if anything, instead of making yourself look smart, you're just coming off as rather pretentious. Look dude, you're a good kid, I'm just trying to help you out. I know you can be better than this.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Looking at all these new figmas and nendoroids coming out makes me think..

When are we gettin' some more fire emblem figmas? Man i'd kill for a Roy lol

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Jimmy's going to be full of sodium chloride when he finds out he has one less test subject.
Actually dude, it's salt.
That's what I said, sodium chloride.
That's not what I meant, dude. Yes, sodium chloride is the same as salt, but technically this is table salt, which has extra stuff added in, so it's not just sodium chloride. And really, dude, you could just use the word the average person uses instead of these fancy science terms all the time. No one cares about your big brain, dude, and this isn't going to help you look smart; if anything, instead of making yourself look smart, you're just coming off as rather pretentious. Look dude, you're a good kid, I'm just trying to help you out. I know you can be better than this.
all of this makes me wanna blast

Dutch Raikuna

Damn, Good Smile is making a scale figure for Nia too?

Here's hoping that Shulk happens at some point.
I'd get it to take my money right now (I mean, she IS one of the best tritagonists in all of gaming) and a few Nendoroids but A. I lack space for now and B. Siblings and the **** they did to my amiibo gave a me a blow of confidence wanting to get stuff like this.

Plus I'm getting pretty money conscious despite having a bucketload and then some.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Warner Bros. seems to have developed a huge hate boner for actual paranormal stuff in Scooby-Doo, with Velma being written as an extreme sceptic obsessed with finding scientific explanations for everything. They've gone so far as to retcon The 13 Ghosts as hallucinations due to thin air and had Velma go so far as to say the cat creatures on Zombie Island were fake and the zombies were hallucinations caused by swamp gas.
The last one was the explanation in that film, but it also ends confirming that yes everything was real and there was still a cat creature on the island. But yeah that is a fair point. Still I could see them reverse it depending on the team making it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom