• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'd get it to take my money right now (I mean, she IS one of the best tritagonists in all of gaming) and a few Nendoroids but A. I lack space for now and B. Siblings and the **** they did to my amiibo gave a me a blow of confidence wanting to get stuff like this.

Plus I'm getting pretty money conscious despite having a bucketload and then some.
Aw, it sucks how your siblings don't seem to respect your property. That's just really ****ty of them.

I'm still undecided if I'm going to buy that Melia figure they announced earlier, but we'll see.

That new Zero Two they showed off is mine tho

D

Deleted member

Id buy so many figmas and Nanodorids if I wasnt broke
if I actually had a job I could afford all the **** I need like a new computer

selling on the card market is enough to appease me but not enough long term to make the bank I would need to buy stuff like that

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Aw, it sucks how your siblings don't seem to respect your property. That's just really ****ty of them.

I'm still undecided if I'm going to buy that Melia figure they announced earlier, but we'll see.

That new Zero Two they showed off is mine tho
It was pretty much me coming back from college and then seeing them hiding my amiibo least once a week but they knew how to piss off someone with autism all too well. Amiibo had to be this exact order, facing exactly front and not a degree less, you know that kind of thing. And people wonder why I'm getting referred to a psychiatrist that deals in mental guilt and stuff. (Don't want sympathy or anything, I just like telling stories)

sighs Half the people who messed up some form of an era of my life got karma handed to them except the ones who I feel need it the most. Found out the other day one got arrested which is funny.

Still for now my money is set on a bike and a few games first so that's the important thing. Might get 13 Sentinels since it's on sale.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

has anyone else been getting recommended Mad Rat Dead stuff or is it just me?

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
The final DLC character for Street Fighter 5 was supposedly leaked through a Twitch email.

It's Eleven.

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
This is almost Decapre tier.
Though I expect Eleven to have some pretty cool animations

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
huh...Mario Kart Tour...back on it for Team Daisy

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I started thinking about how weird it is that the Ace Attorney series went completely missing over the past few years except for the Switch port of the trilogy.

Like in the early 2010's it feels like Capcom really pushed this series as one of their main franchises and then it kinda hit burnout

The final DLC character for Street Fighter 5 was supposedly leaked through a Twitch email.

It's Eleven.
Who?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm making "more or less keto corned beef and cabbage". I used turnips instead of potatoes but I didn't use very many. Turnips have a similar texture to potatoes but I think I'm going to dislike them because I absolutely hate how they smell

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
People were so focused on Velma that I didn't notice there was also a Clone High reboot in the works.

Meme magic?

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Tested the waters and started to get into the Remote Raid scene in Pokemon Go using Twitter/Discord. Was able to get two Latias & one Latios (one got away sadly), some TMs, and 27 Rare Candies. Probably won't stop until I run out of Revives or finally get the Eon Duo shinys.

Added my Trainer Code to my signature if anyone ever wants to send gifts back and forth.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
People were so focused on Velma that I didn't notice there was also a Clone High reboot in the works.

Meme magic?
The Clone High reboot was announced July last year.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I just hope Velma can find a long term voice again...applies to all but Scooby

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700

It's Eleven.
skeleton wait huh.jpg

I have very mixed feeling about it...but since Capcom was able to make Seth a interesting character despite how bland he was in IV. I'm gonna wait actual gameplay footage before I give my opinion on it.

Still, they better pull their A-game with him, 'cut Twelve was anything but popular. (mostly because he sucked ass gameplay wise)

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585

AndreaAC

Ridley's Propaganda Artist
Unity is a great game, especially after the updates post launch. Especially if you have the time to put into it. It’s one of the most gorgeous games and you can even dress Arno up as Shay. I am a bit confused tho. What part looked awful?
I am indeed curious to see further from what Shay's memories of Paris (and it would be hilarious with Arno with Shay's outfit) that is for sure, but one thing that worried me Is the whole thing that I have heard of Unity being quite demanding when it comes to CPU/GPU usage, since this is a laptop and not a desktop. That is why I only wanted to do the 10 minutes.

The very beginning, like when booting the game I had to forcefully shut the laptop down to restart the game. It looked normal then.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
and Baxter is still a villain per se...but is also taking care or New York at the same time. Mousers and everything. Even better is that he's managed to get through 114+ comic issues of their iteration without becoming a fly
Read the second Batman crossover.

I know the Batman crossovers are an alternative cannon to the normal IDW continuity. But, well...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
idk...playing with the butt of a girl without consent is definitely wrong...especially when it's right in front of her and others..and getting hyped after trillions died is definitely bad timing. No wonder why everyone but Casey was getting some sort of love. I'm not really sure how to reply to the trans part tho, but I am stupid, so I'll back it up away from that headcanon
1: for all he knew at the time, that was his but now. Who knows if they ever would have swapped back (and I don’t think he really wanted to either).

2: We all process things differently. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable response to an entire planet being destroyed to not be able to fully grasp/comprehend/process it at the time and instead by excited about the epic space adventure you’re about to go on.

3: How else are you supposed to react to the line “Aww man! I kind of liked being a girl.”? Like... come on. Rise Casey is the timeline where she was able to fully realize it, embrace it, and transition at a younger age. 87 Casey is what happens when she represses and further birdies herself in the macho tough guy Clint Eastwood vigilante to hide it. Yes, I know I’m going way too deep into this. I think it’s fun.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Downloaded the Super Brawl Universe app on iOS. Decent mobile fighting game. Character unlock system is tedious as all heck. But fun none the less.

Though I really don’t know what to feel about the baby versions of the rugrats characters being playable fighters. Why do they think it’s okay to beat up a baby?

Shroob

Sup?
1: for all he knew at the time, that was his but now. Who knows if they ever would have swapped back (and I don’t think he really wanted to either).

2: We all process things differently. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable response to an entire planet being destroyed to not be able to fully grasp/comprehend/process it at the time and instead by excited about the epic space adventure you’re about to go on.

3: How else are you supposed to react to the line “Aww man! I kind of liked being a girl.”? Like... come on. Rise Casey is the timeline where she was able to fully realize it, embrace it, and transition at a younger age. 87 Casey is what happens when she represses and further birdies herself in the macho tough guy Clint Eastwood vigilante to hide it. Yes, I know I’m going way too deep into this. I think it’s fun.
I mean, for three, I think the ****ing Scooby Doo movie of all things put it best.

You can definitely look at it from your angle no doubt, but if I were in that situation, well, I know why "I'd" enjoy it, if you catch my drift.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom