• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

I usually don’t get anything more than some candy on valentines day from my family. It’s Easter where we get the good stuff.(a few years ago our mom bought an inflatable pool right around easter)

D

Deleted member

Mom sent me a big care package yesterday, and if I could post pictures here I’d show you
Have you tried cropping the photo or downscaling it? Usually a phone outputs photos at a high resolution, which the site really doesn’t like.

D

Deleted member

Im back. Got my temp drivers permit
Niceu Niceu! Very nice, Pumpkaboo!

I really need to start working on that myself soon but i’m lazy af and covid is not helping :nifty:

Blues Clues has been my favorite childhood show for a reason.
It must be cool for little kids who are a little different from the norm getting represented in their favorite show. Things like that can make a kids (and even some parents) day.
Blue Clues looking different then how I remembered it...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
So my corn beef and cabbage is done, I slow cooked it overnight. And I got to say, turnips worked as a replacement for potatoes. They were great. Though I do notice an odd aftertaste but it's just slight.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
So I finished this week's episode of Laid Back Camp and as always I tear up like mad at the end of it. Maybe it's jealousy of the characters, maybe it's wanting that simplicity, maybe it's hoping that my life will get a lot better when the pandemic ends.

I mean I'm already going to be experience one, maybe two major losses for the rest of my life health wise so I don't know. Still watching that show always reminds me that people just need to enjoy to small things over the large sometimes.

Edit: Forgot to ask you Lamperouge Lamperouge if you are watching it weekly.
I had fallen behind a few episodes but I've caught up to the newest one just now. Gonna watch it in a bit.

Edit: Finished it.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
KINGDOM HEARTS IS COMING TO PC?

WHY AM I ONLY NOW HEARING ABOUT THIS
Because its on ****ty epic and they are 59.99 on each of those game on epic (
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX is 49.99 on epic)
or You can buy the All in one pack which has The Story So Far and KH3 for 29.99 in the SE store
Melody of memory is 49.99 on the SE store

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Joe Higashi's got most of the stuff he normally does. Though it is interesting he his blue version instead of the usual orange costume.
If the order of the videos is any indication (seeing as the Hero team consists of Shun'ei, Meitenkun, and Benimaru, even though Benimaru's usually if not always on Kyo's team), then it seems like Joe is on the same team as Iori and whoever the next character is, which is weird if that's actually the case. Maybe the "shatter all expectations" refers to the usual teams being rearranged? (we could wind up getting a team of Terry, Chang, and Sylvie, for all we know, though I doubt they'll get that random)

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
If the order of the videos is any indication (seeing as the Hero team consists of Shun'ei, Meitenkun, and Benimaru, even though Benimaru's usually if not always on Kyo's team), then it seems like Joe is on the same team as Iori and whoever the next character is, which is weird if that's actually the case. Maybe the "shatter all expectations" refers to the usual teams being rearranged? (we could wind up getting a team of Terry, Chang, and Sylvie, for all we know, though I doubt they'll get that random)
We've seen team shake ups before. Like Terry having Kim and Duck King for the Fatal Fury team instead. Shun and Meiten were on the same team last time, but Benny being the mentor figure instead of Tung isn't too out there.

Maybe Iori will team up with an Art of Fighting character too, if Joe really is on his team that is. Cause his KOF 95 team had Billy and that Eiji from AoF. Which could be a new version of the 95 team, but with hero characters instead of villains. It probably won't happen but a team of Heavy D!, Nelson and Vanessa would be dope.

Hard to say how different every team will be, but it won't matter too much since most people just pick their favorites as it is.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
We've seen team shake ups before. Like Terry having Kim and Duck King for the Fatal Fury team instead. Shun and Meiten were on the same team last time, but Benny being the mentor figure instead of Tung isn't too out there.

Maybe Iori will team up with an Art of Fighting character too, if Joe really is on his team that is. Cause his KOF 95 team had Billy and that Eiji from AoF. Which could be a new version of the 95 team, but with hero characters instead of villains. It probably won't happen but a team of Heavy D!, Nelson and Vanessa would be dope.

Hard to say how different every team will be, but it won't matter too much since most people just pick their favorites as it is.
Thanks for clearing that up - I've only played a handful of KOF games (94-98, 2002, and 14), so I wasn't aware of how often the teams were shook up.

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
June is looking like a good time to get a PS5 with Rift Apart being confirmed to release then.

Except at this rate there's still no guarantee you can even get one by then.

MooMew64

sometimes here, sometimes there
Because its on ****ty epic and they are 59.99 on each of those game on epic (
KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX is 49.99 on epic)
or You can buy the All in one pack which has The Story So Far and KH3 for 29.99 in the SE store
Melody of memory is 49.99 on the SE store
They are indeed pricy, but they'll drop down eventually. That's just how it goes: They would've been pricey on Steam too. Plus, the Epic Games thing won't be forever: They'll dump 'em on Steam eventually.

I might not get 1.5 + 2.5 on Epic (Already got them on PS4 where they are already 60FPS), but heck YES I'll get 3 on there.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Thanks for clearing that up - I've only played a handful of KOF games (94-98, 2002, and 14), so I wasn't aware of how often the teams were shook up.
No problem. I think a handful of the change ups were in 11 and 2003 as far as I remember. But I'm not the biggest KOF pro, I've also played a handful of them.

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
It might be just me, but whenever Sonic gets a new VA, it seems like the previous one gives it their all in their last time playing them.
Knowing this, I'm honestly excited to see what the next VA brings to the table. That, and the inevitably salty fans over the voice not sounding perfect like they want it to.

Hockeyfan44

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Shockwv478
Anyone else sick and tired of Facebook recycling days old posts and passing them off as new on the front page? Also, if gamers are so upset about Overwatch 2 being delayed, shouldn't there be more pressure on Blizzard to make Overwatch 1 fair? Because right now IT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL. Overwatch is supposed to be a 6 on 6 team based shooter, yet in reality, it's 6 vs 7, with the game's programming always taking the side of your opponents. Seriously what a joke. And I can hear Overwatch saying "Oh yeah? I will never let you win for I am the almighty Overwatch, and you will never win, but you must win in order to eat or sleep, and you shall never do either again for you will play Overwatch and LOSE FOREVER!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They really are doing much more better ever since Yoshinori Ono departed. But other than that it is looking pretty good especially with what they have done with Dan, Rose and that Oro tease at the end.

So since that Eleven is a bonus character, I wonder who is the mystery 5th character of the final pass?
I'm still hoping it's Street Fighter's first ever third party guest character (my choices being Tifa Lockhart or Solid Snake).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom