• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
It might be just me, but whenever Sonic gets a new VA, it seems like the previous one gives it their all in their last time playing them.
Knowing this, I'm honestly excited to see what the next VA brings to the table. That, and the inevitably salty fans over the voice not sounding perfect like they want it to.
God damn it, I love Rogers sonic so damn much

Shroob

Sup?
Anyone else sick and tired of Facebook recycling days old posts and passing them off as new on the front page? Also, if gamers are so upset about Overwatch 2 being delayed, shouldn't there be more pressure on Blizzard to make Overwatch 1 fair? Because right now IT IS NOT FAIR AT ALL. Overwatch is supposed to be a 6 on 6 team based shooter, yet in reality, it's 6 vs 7, with the game's programming always taking the side of your opponents. Seriously what a joke. And I can hear Overwatch saying "Oh yeah? I will never let you win for I am the almighty Overwatch, and you will never win, but you must win in order to eat or sleep, and you shall never do either again for you will play Overwatch and LOSE FOREVER!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!"
People still use Facebook that aren't 40 and up?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
For Street Fighter standards, yeah, but toning it down to MK vs DC levels would make a lot of sense
MKvDC is the game where the consensus is "yeah, the gameplay is good and the story is good but THEY TOOK OUT THE BLOOD 0/10!!!"
I mean for a series that’s yet to see actual blood. (At least in the games), it kinda would be.
I swear there has been mild blood when like... Verga attacks with his claw. Just in like a few places. But I might be wrong.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
They really are doing much more better ever since Yoshinori Ono departed. But other than that it is looking pretty good especially with what they have done with Dan, Rose and that Oro tease at the end.

So since that Eleven is a bonus character, I wonder who is the mystery 5th character of the final pass?
I'm hoping they include the Mayor of Earth, Mike Haggar. They probably won't, though - they seem really hesitant to use him (even though Marvel vs. Capcom 3 showed that he can be different from Zangief), and after keeping this last character a mystery for so long, I'd think that having it be Haggar would be seen as a disappointment. (then again, the last time we got something like this, the big reveal was Decapre, a character reveal so poorly received that Skullgirls made an entire character just to mock it)

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I have now finished Gravity Rush 2! Game number four this year already.

Now................what should I play next!?

I mustn't ask the wheel. I mustn't ask the wheel.................

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Wow. That is like.... Nintendo turning the blood in SNES MK1 into sweat levels of stupid.
It’s strange that you guys were talking about street fighters lack of blood and Nintendo censoring mortal kombats blood on the snes because when I was a kid I played street fighter 2 turbo on the switch the defeat screen always had the charachter you were playing’s bloody beat up face on it

this fact feels like too much of a departure from my usual jokes so ummmm guess what
A chickens body part
There back on brand

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
It’s strange that you guys were talking about street fighters lack of blood and Nintendo censoring mortal kombats blood on the snes because when I was a kid I played street fighter 2 turbo on the switch the defeat screen always had the charachter you were playing’s bloody beat up face on it

this fact feels like too much of a departure from my usual jokes so ummmm guess what
A chickens body part
There back on brand
Oh ****, I forgot about those win screens. Is that the only case in the games?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I believe in the North American version of FFIV, all religious imagery was removed. Nintendo also censored religion, keep in mind.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom