• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I missed the ethnicity talk but I'm mostly Scottish and Irish. I even have a Scottish last name which is where the "Mac" in my username comes from, so that's cool.

I think there's also some Polish mixed in but I dunno the percentages or anything.
Nothing special today :yoshi:
Congrats on turning three.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Interesting, can't wait to see it.

If I did a remastered Nicktoons Unite, I would add in 4 new characters.
(They would be Lincoln from Loud House, Miko from Glitch Teens, Otis from Barnyard and Zim from Invader Zim.)
Disguise Zim or Alien Zim?

Also Question

So Mortal Kombat11 i sorta am interested in it but its Gorey and im not the absolute biggest fan of gore also do i need to know some lore and whats with the difficulty of Story mode i sorta want some infos on these Topics before i get it

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
so a second time:
So Mortal Kombat11 i sorta am interested in it but its Gorey and im not the absolute biggest fan of gore also do i need to know some lore and whats with the difficulty of Story mode i sorta want some infos on these Topics before i get it could you help me?

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I'm a Canadian, that was born in South Africa, with a mother who's Isreali, with Romanian and Yugoslavian heritage and a father that's English with a Welsh heritage.

And I like Chinese food and Indian food....and French Toast
Mr. Worldwide
1612875041356.png

D

Deleted member

I’ve been thinking of character ideas for my dream game and I’m punching myself for not thinking of this very obvious idea beforehand: a character who uses tarot cards instead of traditional ones.

It would fit right in with the card theme and would be a good vessel for a sans-esche character: one that knows your every movement but only actively interacts with you when you do terrible ****.

Although I dunno if that’s the direction I would want to take my story...

Last edited by a moderator:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm a Canadian, that was born in South Africa, with a mother who's Isreali, with Romanian and Yugoslavian heritage and a father that's English with a Welsh heritage.

And I like Chinese food and Indian food....and French Toast
Quite a rich heritage you got in your blood. Nice!

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I really hope the rumor that Microsoft wants to make a new Killer Instinct is true. It would be a good enough reason for me to get an Xbox Series X (heck, Killer Instinct was one of the reasons I got an Xbox One).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watching Caillou the Grownup on YouTube.

They perfectly depict what Caillou would exactly be when he's an adult.

I feel so sorry for Boris. How is it they haven't kicked him out of the house or placed him in a mental institution putting up with his ****? xD

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Interesting, can't wait to see it.

If I did a remastered Nicktoons Unite, I would add in 4 new characters.
(They would be Lincoln from Loud House, Miko from Glitch Teens, Otis from Barnyard and Zim from Invader Zim.)
Aang, Jenny, Tommy, Rocko: “Are we jokes to you?”

Last edited:

Mamboo07

Smash Hero
Watching Caillou the Grownup on YouTube.

They perfectly depict what Caillou would exactly be when he's an adult.

I feel so sorry for Boris. How is it they haven't kicked him out of the house or placed him in a mental institution putting up with his ****? xD
Seen those before, liked them.

Also everyone including his boss at the office calls him daddy in the quarantine episode.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
How about better?

Nicktoons: Ultimate Alliance

Marvel Ultimate Alliance style.

Daggett (And Norbert) would be my main obviously.

Whether that, Smash, Party, sports, as seen with Kart. Nick has the potential to expand and use its IP for the video game business as Nintendo and other companies does given the amount of IPs they have. They really need to start doing that.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Here's a quick little doodle I did this morning
sketch1612882493846.png

I still don't understand shading that well but at least my actual drawing skill is getting better, can finally reproduce my previous drawings

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
i'm close to 30,000 posts, yay me.

the only two i've ever liked out of those all were chris rock's show and psych
well youd have 3 shows to watch if you got Peacock
That wouldn’t really... work. Better to do a sequel that includes those characters instead.
now if it was Attack of the Toybots...easy to get away with since their unlockables had no plot importance
It was meant to be a reference to her stupid shortening of ex-boyfriend in Shake it Off
Taylor might be a failed attempt at doing a harem run

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom