• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Am I the only here who would visit Japan mainly for the countryside than the city? Of course I'd go to Akihabara but that's really it. Plus I'm really gonna push on going to Japan before moving out of my parent's house just so I can prove my brother wrong.

"You'll never go to Japan." **** him.

As for the other two:

Italy - Been to and wasn't great but I blame who I was with and had a panic attack in Rome.

Germany - Always wanted to go to Munich and Berlin.

Yes my fellow members of SECRET Society Blanket I would go on an anime pilgrimage

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Places I want to visit the most is Australia (Especially to learn more about the Aboriginal's myths, cultures, and beliefs), Greece, Japan, and Scotland.

Also would like to visit Italy and New Zealand.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Am I the only here who would visit Japan mainly for the countryside than the city? Of course I'd go to Akihabara but that's really it. Plus I'm really gonna push on going to Japan before moving out of my parent's house just so I can prove my brother wrong.

"You'll never go to Japan." **** him.

As for the other two:

Italy - Been to and wasn't great but I blame who I was with and had a panic attack in Rome.

Germany - Always wanted to go to Munich and Berlin.

Yes my fellow members of SECRET Society Blanket I would go on an anime pilgrimage
Well of course want to visit a countryside Japanese town at some point but while i feel like i wouldn't be able to enjoy it as much as i should because my Japanese isn't good, i know words but i can't speak it very well so it would be infinitely easier to go to a Japanese location with English speakers to make things easier on myself.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I'm Irish-German. I don't know when my family came to America, but my grandpa was born here in 1926 so it has to have been before that.

Last edited:

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Got a chuckle out of this.

The two Spideys of some partly hispanic descent
The virgin Miles vs the chad Miguel.
Oh, there's a LOT of Hispanic Spider-Man characters actually. At the very least, Anya, the original Tarantula, White Tiger and I'm fairly sure Black Tarantula is also Hispanic.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
when I was younger I used to think Taylor Swift was Princess Peach

didn't know a damn thing about her...just saw a beautiful blonde light skinned woman who made me thing about Peach

...obviously Taylor is better than Peach now that I've grown

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just thought of something that mildly irritates me. Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated should have been dedicated to Stephen Hillenburg.

Wait... I forgot I didn't watch the credits. Maybe it was... was it?

Ramen Tengoku

Meiniac
Switch FC
SW-6056-3633-7710
Aight, DanganZilla5's AMA is now up

as per the usual, if you're interested in participating in a future AMA and are not currently on the list of future AMA subjects, please lemme know

D

Deleted member

I'm at the halfway point with rewatching Buddyfight Hundred and man I forget how bull the subplot of "Gao loses his first game and thus is now magically unable to use his main deck like he has ptsd" was. At least it's a pretty short part of it....

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
After 5 days of fishing, the gods of Minecraft finally gave me some peace with two mending books- both without Vanishing. Thank ****ing god. Now I can repair my pick and spade.

DerpingPikachu

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5074-6946-5113
Just thought of something that mildly irritates me. Battle for Bikini Bottom Rehydrated should have been dedicated to Stephen Hillenburg.

Wait... I forgot I didn't watch the credits. Maybe it was... was it?
If it wasn't it definitely should have been

The thing that bothered me most about that game tho is that it had like none of the cut content it promised

no the multiplayer mode does not count

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If it wasn't it definitely should have been

The thing that bothered me most about that game tho is that it had like none of the cut content it promised

no the multiplayer mode does not count
Yeah. The dev team was clearly too ambitious for the tight deadline imposed on them by Viacom to coincide with a movie that was delayed because of a virus and still has not yet released. Really hope the dev team was given the ability to keep working and make balance patches after the fact.

Lol, imagine if it got some sort of paid DLC when the movie eventually comes out. Would be scummy on Viacom's part for sure, but I would love to see more of what the team at Purple Lamp Studios can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom