• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
Now that I think about it I have no clue what my heritage is other than the fact I’m white.....

I doubt my history is anything special but it would be cool to know
I already know from my mom's side I have French Canadian, Irish and German.

Not much I know from my dad's side but considering my last name Lahnala, I have some Finnish or other Nordic. And no, that name's not Hawaiian :yoshi:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
All day, everyday, brother.

These numbskulls drive me freakin' nuts. :)
Oh but you love it and you know it. We're all friends here or so they say.

Now that I think about it I have no clue what my heritage is other than the fact I’m white.....
I doubt my history is anything special but it would be cool to know
Pretty simple for me. Both sides of my family have lived in Ireland as far back as the 1860s. So I'm White Irish through and through which is pretty boring compared to some of yous.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I’m 3/5ths African American, 2/5ths Native American, and 100% all American dumbass :nifty:
Do you know what Native American blood you are of? Don't mind me asking, I'm fascinated with indigenous peoples regarding their myths, beliefs, and cultures especially the Aboriginals of Australia.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Ignoring the Irish guy. Oh I see. However I do make up for interesting stories though.

Honestly I live in one of the most boring countries in the world. To you Americans and stuff though, I just don't get why people like visiting it. Especially my part of the country I don't see the appeal.

Also my name (both first and last) is somewhat common but they are spelt unusually for them. Some of yous know my first name.

And to ones who don't know. No its not Gob****e or Dutch.

Last edited:

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero

Noipoi

Howdy!
Do you know what Native American blood you are of? Don't mind me asking, I'm fascinated with indigenous peoples regarding their myths, beliefs, and cultures especially the Aboriginals of Australia.
Sorry to disappoint but I actually don’t know. I wasn’t that close to my paternal grandmother, and she passed away a while ago.

D

Deleted member

I remember looking up my ancestry a long time ago but all I could gleam at the time was I was for sure not a native american, just a descendant of the people who immigrated from Britian to America.

This was a long ass time ago though so idk If I’m remembering it right tbh

Dutch Raikuna

To be fair about people wanting to visit my part of the country.

They'd be pretty confused about the flags scattered around the place. About ten are not pictured.

****.png

Don't want any rude jokes but I'm just gonna confuse yous at that. Ignore it if you don't get it.

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I have an interest in visiting Japan, Italy and Germany.

What can I say? Former Axis countries really get my attention :yoshi:
I wanna go to Japan almost exclusively to go through the pawn shops and used game stores.

Looking at pictures and videos of these places fascinates me and i don't know why.

D

Deleted member

I have an interest in visiting Japan, Italy and Germany.

What can I say? Former Axis countries really get my attention :yoshi:
I want to go to Japan just to pick up jp mint cards :4pacman:

also because I've always been interested in JP culture

D

Deleted member

Honestly there could be something on my dad's side of the family I don't know about because I literally only interacted with anyone on that side of my family once(we took my dad's dad on a car ride once around our city a few years back. That was the one and only time I interacted with him before he died, and my dad's mom died before I was born) so who knows really

Last edited by a moderator:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
My dad's side is apparently mostly German in heritage, and my mom's side is apparently mostly English in heritage. However, I've never done an ancestry test for heritage. Would be interesting, though.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom