• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Somebody on 4Chan made a prediction about the Mario movie’s trailer a few years ago. I’m eagerly awaiting the official one so I can compare.

"AAAAA my fire balls!" has been the highlight of today.

Jokes aside I doubt Illumination is gonna cram loads of modern references and "hip kid stuff" into this movie. I seriously doubt that Nintendo will let them get away with anything too uncharacteristic of the Mushroom Kingdom.

D

Deleted member

Alright, predictions.

What celebrities are they gonna get to play the main cast?
tbh I know like next to no celebrities so I have no clue, nor do I particularly care. Long as they fit the characters I’m good

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
1. Lots of TMNT 2003 feels like filler since they keep "rushing" through major story arcs for weird reasons
2. I like 3 of Illumination's movies, eh on 2 others, and hate/didn't watch the rest

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
****, Valentines Day is coming up. Good thing I'm an introvert.

You’re leaving nothing? :p
No I'm leaving a write up for later. I'm not getting these buried but I have gotten better at reading the crowd. I pour my heart and soul into these so wanna know what I'm going to do. /s

Revolution!

I don't mean overthrowing. I mean I'm spinning on my chair while writing this.
In case you can't tell by the bad jokes I'm on a lot of coffee. I'm really trying to fix my sleep routine.

Still gonna comment and say that I actually do own the first Gravity Rush on PS4. I just haven't gotten around to playing it.

And seeing Kat gives me PTSD of how broken and overused she was in PlayStation All Stars. She's really cute, tho.
Damn, I've been caught out. cries

Still should though. Probably could get Gravity Rush 2 for about $15 if you are lucky.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Here are my personal predictions. Not based on what would fit, but based on what I think they would do.

Chris Pratt-:ultmario:
Ryan Reynolds-:ultluigi:
Adam Sandler-:ultbowser:
Emma Stone-:ultpeach:
Tom Holland-Toad
Seth Rogen-:ultyoshi:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What are you guys expecting from the new Mario movie made by Illumination?
Since Nintendo is closely involved with the project and Miyamoto is producing it, New Super Mario Bros the movie. I expect nothing that's not from the first few Mario games, I expect a pretty bland story about Mario needing to rescue Peach. I expect Mario and Luigi to be mutes (to the detriment of the film). And I expect a startling lack of creativity. And since Illumination is making it, I expect only the stupidest and most low brow of jokes, I expect one (or all) of the Mushroom Kingdom races (Toads, Goombas, Koopas, etc) to basically be minions, I expect crude and cheap animation, and I expect it to be a much better Trailer then a film. I also expect them to inexplicably make billions of dollars and to get hundreds of sequels despite not really deserving it based on the effort that went into the original movie because kids will watch anything you show them and parents have stopped caring about not showing their children garbage (no child of mine will ever watch an Illumination movie let me tell you).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom