• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm seriously praying that this year the Smashboards April Fools theme is LEGO Star Wars Boards

All of us would get our pfps changed to literally anyone from this whole thing:
View attachment 302366

Don't sleep on this one admins
Hope I get the almighty Gonk droid.

GONK

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How much money do you have saved up? You can go back to the first level to use the shops there. There's also a secret shop in the tunnel of the first level (look for a star on the wall) that can give you a massive stat boost if you have the cash for it.

For level 6 (the forest), there is a store in there, but it's hidden (when you see four people, there's a set of bushes between them that forms a star shape - walk into that). Also, if a store gives you the option, you can take food to go, which restores your health when you run out.

If you really need the help, there's a code that drains all of your health but gives you $50. If you go to the first level and get something cheap to go (for example, gum), you can keep using it (going back into the store and buying gum after each use) until you have enough cash to buy whatever it is that you want.
I found the store in stage 6. Fun fact, if you have they key in your hands the game will not let you go in which is why I couldn’t access it. Used it to recharge on health and buy my ultimate attack, leading to a victory against the boss. Any tips for the final level?

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You know, they said that Ganon will always return when Link and Zelda get reincarnated, but uh, there were multiple games where Ganon stayed dead and Link and Zelda were alive and kicking, so I guess Demise is a complete liar.
A lot of them involve versions of Link that had already faced Ganon.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I found the store in stage 6. Fun fact, if you have they key in your hands the game will not let you go in which is why I couldn’t access it. Used it to recharge on health and buy my ultimate attack, leading to a victory against the boss. Any tips for the final level?
It's a long one, so I'd suggest going back to earlier levels to save up money. If you haven't already, go back to the secret shop in level 1 and buy whichever of the items gives you the stat boost that you think you need the most.

-Bionic Arm ($130) gives you 50 strength
-Never-Ending Fantasy ($120) gives you 30 defense and 30 weapon power
-Speedy the Porcupine ($110) gives you 50 speed

The level's pretty long, so boosting your stats will definitely help.

Good luck! Glad to hear you're nearing the end!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Whoever made this bot is a genius
There was a problem fetching the tweet
There was a problem fetching the tweet

Last edited by a moderator:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
What are you guys expecting from the new Mario movie made by Illumination?
I kind of been thinking it's be half-off/half-right on matching the game's artstyle, hoping Charles Martinet will keep his role, and maybe some Illumination humor.

Oh, and it'll actually look like a Mario movie unlike its 1993 brother.

Noipoi

Howdy!
What are you guys expecting from the new Mario movie made by Illumination?
Hoping for a fun movie with the Mario Bros. Considering this is a video game movie that’s actually animated instead of being live action and sending Mario to hang with James Corden in LA or something.

However, it is Illumination. And while Miyamoto is keeping a close eye on it, I’m sure they’ll manage to make some of it annoying. I expect the Toads to act like minions, someone’s gonna floss, etc.

I hope we get a trailer soon, so we can actually see what we’re in for.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Is it weird that i'm considering making a collection of Japanese 3DS games specifically because i already own all the western 3DS games i wanted as they came out over the years?

I don't even own a Japanese 3DS to actually play these games on but i already own 3 japanese games in my collection
Dai gyakuten saiban
Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2
Theatrythim Dragon quest

That's what i got.

Last edited:

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don't think Illumination getting the rights to it is nearly as bad as people seem to think it will be. It's not like the Mario series has set a super high bar for story telling or character writing. It's not going to be a Pixar movie in terms of story telling or visuals but I do think Illumation will be able to pull off a colorful, fun but also kind of mindless romp through the mushroom kingdom.

I think it's going to be just "okay". Not something I'll be lining up to see the midnight release for.

Now maybe if they did a Paper Mario movie on the other hand...oh hey a stop motion Paper Mario movie would actually be really cool. Too bad it's never going to happen.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't think Illumination getting the rights to it is nearly as bad as people seem to think it will be. It's not like the Mario series has set a super high bar for story telling or character writing. It's not going to be a Pixar movie in terms of story telling or visuals but I do think Illumation will be able to pull off a colorful, fun but also kind of mindless romp through the mushroom kingdom.

I think it's going to be just "okay". Not something I'll be lining up to see the midnight release for.

Now maybe if they did a Paper Mario movie on the other hand...oh hey a stop motion Paper Mario movie would actually be really cool. Too bad it's never going to happen.
Seth Gordon wanted to make a Super Paper Mario movie.

Sounds like a missed opportunity? Well, he only wanted to make it because of the Flip Mechanic. Nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom