• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Actually, Zachmac didn't make the video.

The video was made by my close friend Zachmac 2, who really loves Milo Murphy's Law and tends to put Milo as his pfp.

A person totally unrelated to anyone here.
Me and Zachmac 2 when we first meet:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
D

Deleted member

Saaaaaame. Now that I'm home from work, IDK what game I wanna play tonight, lol.

Maybe I'll just mess around with Sonic or something. :p
I’m personally thinking I’ll hang out in gmod on a sandbox server I’ve been frequenting.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
One of the concept artists on the game my pals and I are making drew one of the party members as an art warmup! Thought you all might like it. Seeing such good artists design and draw characters I made is mental.
1612822477846.png

This art was drawn by HaikuHello. They're seriously underrated, go check em' out.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I’m getting tired of the Scott Pilgrim game’s bull****. I’m at max power level on level 6 and I don’t feel any stronger then I did on level 1. There are no stores in this level, so there is no way to restore my health, and the enemies move do god damn quickly, especially the boss that all I’m doing is getting juggled. And this is the easiest difficulty setting! Like, god damn! Why is it so unforgiving?

Schnee117

Too Majestic for Gender
Switch FC
6660-1506-8804
I'm seriously praying that this year the Smashboards April Fools theme is LEGO Star Wars Boards

All of us would get our pfps changed to literally anyone from this whole thing:
View attachment 302366

Don't sleep on this one admins
Lego Yodas will be the real winners

Mushroomguy12

Smash Hero
I'm seriously praying that this year the Smashboards April Fools theme is LEGO Star Wars Boards

All of us would get our pfps changed to literally anyone from this whole thing:
View attachment 302366

Don't sleep on this one admins
That game was my childhood, literally spent dozens of hours on both the Wii and DS versions. (Complete Saga)

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I’m getting tired of the Scott Pilgrim game’s bull****. I’m at max power level on level 6 and I don’t feel any stronger then I did on level 1. There are no stores in this level, so there is no way to restore my health, and the enemies move do god damn quickly, especially the boss that all I’m doing is getting juggled. And this is the easiest difficulty setting! Like, god damn! Why is it so unforgiving?
How much money do you have saved up? You can go back to the first level to use the shops there. There's also a secret shop in the tunnel of the first level (look for a star on the wall) that can give you a massive stat boost if you have the cash for it.

For level 6 (the forest), there is a store in there, but it's hidden (when you see four people, there's a set of bushes between them that forms a star shape - walk into that). Also, if a store gives you the option, you can take food to go, which restores your health when you run out.

If you really need the help, there's a code that drains all of your health but gives you $50. If you go to the first level and get something cheap to go (for example, gum), you can keep using it (going back into the store and buying gum after each use) until you have enough cash to buy whatever it is that you want.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I’ve been drawig digitally for four years.

Four years.

I’ve just learned about vector layers.

Professional Moron
I’ve been drawing for about a year and a half now but only like a month ago did I comprehend the fact “no you dumb **** if you want to draw body shape you can’t just do an oval shape”

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

Worked for Chansey.
Oval shapes are better for front views but like... you can’t use them for everything, especially for more unorthodox poses. I only realized this last month mind you :nifty:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom