• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

So who gets easily annoyed when someone is randomly walking at the same pace as them while you are on headphones? It's super awkward.

Just want to know if I'm not the only one. That is all.
when I'm listenting to music I hate it when people approach me, partly because I'm antisocial as **** and partly because I hate being interrupted in the middle of a song

D

Deleted member

Dis gun b gud
-snipped before a mod does it for me-
sounds fake af tbh

like something someone would write in the early 2000's to scare people who have no idea how computers work

Last edited by a moderator:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
How about better?

Nicktoons: Ultimate Alliance

Marvel Ultimate Alliance style.

Daggett (And Norbert) would be my main obviously.

Whether that, Smash, Party, sports, as seen with Kart. Nick has the potential to expand and use its IP for the video game business as Nintendo and other companies does given the amount of IPs they have. They really need to start doing that.
I had an idea for a Nicktoons game based off MUA2, but you picked a team and recruit other toons, I think I had Spongebob, Timmy and Aang vs. Jimmy, Danny and Jenny.

Aetheri

W/E happens don't panic...
Switch FC
SW-3397-5428-2304
Here's a quick little doodle I did this morning
View attachment 302418
I still don't understand shading that well but at least my actual drawing skill is getting better, can finally reproduce my previous drawings
Practice fundamentals in shading. Understanding key terms such as Cast Shadiw, Halftones, Reflected Light, the Terminator, Highlights, Occlusion, etc.

Practice rendering a sphere in 3d to better understand how to shade forms. Once you understand that you can shift that knowledge into more simplified cell shading if you want.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
How about better?

Whether that, Smash, Party, sports, as seen with Kart. Nick has the potential to expand and use its IP for the video game business as Nintendo and other companies does given the amount of IPs they have. They really need to start doing that.
I had an idea for a Nicktoons game based off MUA2, but you picked a team and recruit other toons, I think I had Spongebob, Timmy and Aang vs. Jimmy, Danny and Jenny.
I still need to play UA3.... I was gonna go on about how I would want it to be more of an in between of UA’s Formula and a LEGO game to stay truer to the original titles, but for all I know that might not be necessary. I won’t know till I play it.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
That's what makes me think this is fake the most.

There's much more effective ways of leaving a calling card than a ****ing notepad file hidden who knows where.

I can still seeing it being an actual problem that happened(I've seen weirder) but I have my doubts personally.
The og file might have been a TxT file.

Also, why would they fake this? I don't think they can afford this kind of whacky campaign/ARG after the all the crap they got.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
How about better?

I have some good news for you buddy!

I want a new one for the modern age though.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
I still regret buying Cyberpunk at launch. I'm gonna refrain from pre ordering games unless its a series I love and trust (Persona 5 Strikers for example).

Still, bought 51 Worldwide Games with the refund which is far better.

I have some good news for you buddy!

I want a new one for the modern age though.
Holy **** I remember playing that with friends like 12 years. Wasn't too bad but wouldn't have aged well quickly.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047

I'll definitely be picking this up when the Switch version comes out - I haven't really looked into reviews, but from what I've seen, it's more accessible than the classic games. (there's the option to disable the lives system)

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
everybody hates chris is on hulu
well ****

I'll definitely be picking this up when the Switch version comes out - I haven't really looked into reviews, but from what I've seen, it's more accessible than the classic games. (there's the option to disable the lives system)
I find it funny how Crash and Coco casually stole 3 different consoles...or at the least the games for said consoles
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I swear this film will be a colossal disaster
idk...could be the best DCEU movie since Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of one Harley Quinn

and better than the other Justice League movie

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Warning Issued
I still regret buying Cyberpunk at launch. I'm gonna refrain from pre ordering games unless its a series I love and trust (Persona 5 Strikers for example).

Still, bought 51 Worldwide Games with the refund which is far better.

Holy **** I remember playing that with friends like 12 years. Wasn't too bad but wouldn't have aged well quickly.
Not as badly as you think. I played it again recently and it was pretty tight. Nothing mind blowing, but pretty good.

Snake desperately wants the five game in the series to get an HD Remake collection. The Nicktoons Re-United Quintology!

well ****

I find it funny how Crash and Coco casually stole 3 different consoles...or at the least the games for said consoles

idk...could be the best DCEU movie since Birds of Prey and the Emancipation of one Harley Quinn

and better than the other Justice League movie
It is a ZACK SNYDER movie! The man does not make good movies! We’ve seen his complete vision for the Man of Steel and Batman v Superman projects and everyone hated those movies! I can’t wait for it to come out, be garbage, and for everyone who was begging for the Snyder Cut to be released to realize that “oh, we really wasted our time asking for this”.

D

Deleted member

Friendly reminder that third parties don't care about making good Switch ports and the Crash 4 port will be as bad and frustrating as Doom 2016, all while once again Activision locks the demo behind preorders to cash in from Switch owners who don't know any better.

Right now people should just buy Crash 4 second-handed, It will likely be cheaper and 100% more worth It to play.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Still need to finish the xbox version. Will definitely get it again on Switch.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
There was a problem fetching the tweet

I swear this film will be a colossal disaster
There will always be four (DC) Jokers to me. This guy will never ever be one of them. He lacks the comedy or tragedy or both of him.

He looks way too edgy.

Friendly reminder that third parties don't care about making good Switch ports and the Crash 4 port will be as bad and frustrating as Doom 2016, all while once again Activision locks the demo behind preorders to cash in from Switch owners who don't know any better.

Right now people should just buy Crash 4 second-handed, It will likely be cheaper and 100% more worth It to play.
You didn't enjoy Doom's Switch Port? I thought it was pretty good.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I have only ever heard the doom port get praise for actually getting it to work on the system.

But I’m also not getting crash 4 on switch until it goes on sale. Priorities. If I’m gonna double dip I’m gonna make that second dip cheaper.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
It is a ZACK SNYDER movie! The man does not make good movies! We’ve seen his complete vision for the Man of Steel and Batman v Superman projects and everyone hated those movies! I can’t wait for it to come out, be garbage, and for everyone who was begging for the Snyder Cut to be released to realize that “oh, we really wasted our time asking for this”.
I liked Man of Steel, and I thought Watchmen was good, though I only saw the director's cut of that.

The four hour run time is a bit excessive (this isn't Lord of the Rings: The Extended Version), and Jared Leto seems a bit shoe-horned in (I don't think this is going to wind up redeeming him for his performance in Suicide Squad, though I realize that a lot of his performance in that movie was cut out), but I figure it's definitely going to feel more cohesive than the original release, and it's going to give us characters like Darkseid, Iris West, and Martian Manhunter who were cut from the original.

I'm guessing that it won't be great, but it will at least be interesting to see how things changed between the initial plans for the film and the finished product. I feel like whether I prefer this or the original will depend on the tone - if it continues with the overly dark, Dark Knight Returns inspired tone of Batman v. Superman, then I won't be a fan, but by my understanding, they intended to correct that course even before Joss Whedon signed on.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
There will always be four (DC) Jokers to me. This guy will never ever be one of them. He lacks the comedy or tragedy or both of him.

You didn't enjoy Doom's Switch Port? I though it was pretty good.
Can you half like a post? Because there is only ONE good DC Joker, played by only the Mark-ey-est of Hamills. All of the others are sub par and I pray for the day DC is able to actually produce a live action one of that Calibur.

D

Deleted member

You didn't enjoy Doom's Switch Port? I thought it was pretty good.
Doom 2016 was one of my biggest letdowns in videogames from that decade.

People around Discord literally harassed me into playing the Game, claiming I had to play It before dying to "consider myself anything valuable". What I got instead was a mediocre shooter with repetitive levels and a laggy Switch port and awful background music Bugs which took me out of the inmerssion quite frequently.

And if that is the best Switch port according to people, I'm scared to play any of the other ports.

I have only ever heard the doom port get praise for actually getting it to work on the system.

But I’m also not getting crash 4 on switch until it goes on sale. Priorities. If I’m gonna double dip I’m gonna make that second dip cheaper.
Doom 2016 has really bland level design. I'm sure It was easy to port. And Bethesda's engines tend to be really easy to translate between Systems.

If anything the impressive Port is Doom Eternal because the levels look way too complex for the Switch.

Really smart of you on the Crash 4 thing doh.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Man of Steel...More like Man of Murder.

Especially when he ended up getting more people killed then even Brightburn did. Whose the evil Superman now?

Zack Snyder needs to stick to movies like Dawn of the Dead and 300. Those are his strength, superheroes aren't.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I liked Man of Steel, and I thought Watchmen was good, though I only saw the director's cut of that.

The four hour run time is a bit excessive (this isn't Lord of the Rings: The Extended Version), and Jared Leto seems a bit shoe-horned in (I don't think this is going to wind up redeeming him for his performance in Suicide Squad), but I figure it's definitely going to feel more cohesive than the original release, and it's going to give us characters like Darkseid, Iris West, and Martian Manhunter who were cut from the original.

I'm guessing that it won't be great, but it will at least be interesting to see how things changed between the initial plans for the film and the finished product.
Why must they include my all time favorite DC hero Martian Manhunter in this inevitable garbage fire. Like, IMO, the theatrical cut of JL is at least fun to watch if you turn off your brain. I will never support the Snyder Cut on principle because of how it came into existence and what it represents and possibly allowing that crumb bum back into the DCEU after he was sensibly fired. But... I love me some Martian Manhunter. Directing a movie for him is on my film industry bucket list.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Doom 2016 was one of my biggest letdowns in videogames from that decade.

People around Discord literally harassed me into playing the Game, claiming I had to play It before dying to "consider myself anything valuable". What I got instead was a mediocre shooter with repetitive levels and a laggy Switch port and awful background music Bugs which took me out of the inmerssion quite frequently.

And if that is the best Switch port according to people, I'm scared to play any of the other ports.

Doom 2016 has really bland level design. I'm sure It was easy to port. And Bethesda's engines tend to be really easy to translate between Systems.

If anything the impressive Port is Doom Eternal because the levels look way too complex for the Switch.

Really smart of you on the Crash 4 thing doh.
First person I’ve ever heard complain about Doom’s level design. Most people praise it.

Though you shouldn’t have been bullied into playing it. That is not cool and I’m sorry that happened. No wonder you dislike it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom