• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
RYUJI FINALLY SAID WITH AUDIO!!!!!
RYUJI FINALLY SAID THE F WORD!!!!!

PERSONA 5 STRIKERS IS OFFICIALLY THE 2021 GOTY!!!!!
It's the F word in a rated M game.

Calm down.

D

Deleted member

Honestly though the amount of money you can make from just selling cards is pretty cool

Like, I literally made $17 the other day just from selling a bunch of my bulk crap I don't need, and if I really want to I could sell some of my $10-20 cards and make hundreds by doing basically nothing.

It's not a very stable income but it's something. Good enough for until I get an actual job at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I wasn't either

And then I got into college.
you guys go to college?

I personally am not planning on it until a long time after high school, if I go at all. Want to be able to afford it from the get go before I even consider it.

D

Deleted member

you guys go to college?

I personally am not planning on it until a long time after high school, if I go at all. Want to be able to afford it from the get go before I even consider it.
Whenever you go to college, I seriously suggest you to watch out with the people who Talk with you.

Some may look innocent and just wanting to be Friends... But when you least expect It they can do awful **** to you and in a quick turn mess you over.

I did the mistake of playing It too safe with one of my partners this year thinking they seemed like a genuine cool person... And at the least expected moment they instantly almost ruined my life.

So yeah, look out with people.

Either way the age rating means you have to be an older teenager, so...
Yeah, but I just wanted to share something people maybe found curious

D

Deleted member

You don't understand, Ryuji would never say the f-word before, it was always "eff this", "eff that".

This is character development.
Ryuji getting character development is like being in primary school and seeing one of your Friends doing some cool-ass tricks with a skate or marking three goals at soccer in a row.

Every cool person loves to see It .

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Man I wish we knew more about Star Trek: Prodigy. I’m tired of leaving gaps in my Nicktoons game concepts to account for it. Wish we at least had a trailer or maybe an early peak at the pilot.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Anyway uhhhhh I’ve wanted to go to college, specifically the school of visual arts in NY, for years. To achieve my dream of making cartoons and escape the cult

I don’t have to tell you what happened last year, right before I was gonna start the application process.

All online college isn’t enough for me, so I’m waiting until things cool down.

D

Deleted member

Honestly if I wanted to I could take college classes at a local college right now if I really wanted to(our school has a program to do that for us so we can get high school and college credits at the same time) but I feel that would be putting too much work on me when I really don't need more stress, and I'm a junior anyway so it's not like I'll be able to make much use of it.

My after highschool plan has and will always be to get a job asap and work my ass off until I can afford to pay for college right out of the gate. I'm not going into debt just to get an education, even if it means I have to work until I'm like 25. Course, covid kinda screwed the getting a job part up....

Last edited by a moderator:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
I've been watching several Youtube videos of the Super Nintendo World attraction at the Universal Studios Japan Theme Park and the Mario Kart based ride and the Yoshi's ride look like fun.

If there were any opportunity to expand the area, I would like to see a Luigi's Manison inspired dark ride attraction and perhaps a mini-golf (based on Mario Golf) section.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I've been watching several Youtube videos of the Super Nintendo World attraction in Universal Studios Japan Theme Park and the Mario Kart based ride and the Yoshi's ride look like fun.

If there were any opportunity to expand the area, I would like to see a Luigi's Manison inspired dark ride attraction and perhaps a mini-golf (based on Mario Golf) section.
In my case I would love to see an attraction based on Mario Odyssey.

Maybe have It be something of a 4D experience, where you are inside the Odyssey and you are flying around the Worlds of the Game while dodging all sorts of danger.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
I understand people need to work. But keeping a company of any kind around just so the people that work there can have jobs is kind of foolish. If they are talented then they can find work elsewhere or make work themselves.
Oh yes, cause it’s not like they could’ve distributed their films themselves or merged them with Pixar or anything.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
In my case I would love to see an attraction based on Mario Odyssey.

Maybe have It be something of a 4D experience, where you are inside the Odyssey and you are flying around the Worlds of the Game while dodging all sorts of danger.
That is a nice idea.

For my ideal Luigi's Mansion attraction, I would like it to be a cross between Disneyland's Haunted Mansion and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters where you follow Luigi around the mansion with his encounter of the portrait ghosts. Here you can help Luigi capture these portrait ghosts with the Poltergust 3000 and then face off against King Boo.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

That is a nice idea.

For my ideal Luigi's Mansion attraction, I would like it to be a cross between Disneyland's Haunted Mansion and Buzz Lightyear's Astro Blasters where you follow Luigi around the mansion with his encounter of the portrait ghosts. Here you can help Luigi capture these portrait ghosts with the Poltergust 3000 and then face off against King Boo.
That sounds like a really cool idea for the attraction, indeed.

maybe to do a bit of theming we could put that attraction between the Mario section and the rumoured Donkey Kong expansion, as a sort of Lost Forest in the middle of both places.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Disney is dumb. Blue Sky made Peanuts, and I’m sure there’s some other good ones I didn’t watch. Also the Ice Age series, though I didn’t watch the 4th one and I know people didn’t like it nor the 5th one (personally I enjoyed the 5th one but yeah I guess it couldn’t beat the original 3, also tbh isn’t it weird humans were only in the 1st one?).

In other news, Dream stans (I assume) are shipping Dream and Sans. Sorry Dream stans, but Sans already found his soulmate, a nice bottle o’ ketchup of Nonspecific Brand™️. He ain’t got any room in his life for more romantic relationships.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
My after highschool plan has and will always be to get a job asap and work my ass off until I can afford to pay for college right out of the gate. I'm not going into debt just to get an education, even if it means I have to work until I'm like 25. Course, covid kinda screwed the getting a job part up....
Honestly the pain of seeing you Americans having to go into debt for college while most countries in Europe and such don't annoys me.

Whenever you go to college, I seriously suggest you to watch out with the people who Talk with you.

Some may look innocent and just wanting to be Friends... But when you least expect It they can do awful **** to you and in a quick turn mess you over.

I did the mistake of playing It too safe with one of my partners this year thinking they seemed like a genuine cool person... And at the least expected moment they instantly almost ruined my life.

So yeah, look out with people.
Or be like only go in about 30% of the days under being bullied by classmates and "recovering from almost dying" reasons, barely do any of the work and somehow get a qualification. That was a **** year of college and most of my class were ***** though.

Nothing will ever, ever beat my two/three years of being a training centre. The **** me and my friends pulled I should share with the crowd here I'll never forget. That was my rebel era. Miss being one and confident to hell. Had fire in my eyes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Everything involving the Dream situation would make for a comedy or genuine documentary on YouTube.

You have the whole glow squid thing, the cheating, the responses from people, the responses from Dream stans and basically everything else Dream stans did.

There's material to work with.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It's the F word in a rated M game.

Calm down.
You had no understanding towards the importance of Ryuji getting his F-Word pass until the Persona Master explains it. This is the Persona equivalent to Captain America saying Avengers Assemble on the big screen

bad potato man bad
You don't understand, Ryuji would never say the f-word before, it was always "eff this", "eff that".

This is character development.
This may well be the greatest thing he's ever done since the yeet to Morgana
HOLY ********!!!!
and to think this is actually for real

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom