• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

roblox’s most popular fps game having a secret FNAF inspired minigame was something I was not expecting to find

osby

Smash Obsessed
So what's the planet called then? May as well call it Mobius as seen in some versions of Sonic taking place on a planet which those are also called Mobius.
The way I see it, most of the action in the canon Sonic games takes place in the Earth (unless stated otherwise like in the case of Little Planet), so there's not really a need for Mobius.

D

Deleted member

The way I see it, most of the action in the canon Sonic games takes place in the Earth (unless stated otherwise like in the case of Little Planet), so there's not really a need for Mobius.
I don't remember properly, but Sonic's world in Sonic X never got a proper name right?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I don’t get why the government kept letting Disney have their way with copyright, they’re the dang government, Disney can’t do crap to them.
Politicians gotta make their campain money somehow.

They absolutely could fix copyright laws if they all agreed to, but America's bribery lobbying system incentivizes politicians to listen to who has the money.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Politicians gotta make their campain money somehow.

They absolutely could fix copyright laws if they all agreed to, but America's bribery lobbying system incentivizes politicians to listen to who has the money.
Isn’t the government the source of the money, though...?

I know they don’t usually print more since it lowers the value, but STILL...

...idk. We live in a society.

Shroob

Sup?

Just because they print the money, doesn't mean that every politician is loaded. There's plenty of politicians more than happy to take a fat bribe under the table.

osby

Smash Obsessed

That's free market economy for you.

The government can't have more control over the money they need to be independent from big corps without creating new regulations... which they can't because they are not independent from big corps who don't want to give up their money.

D

Deleted member

Technically nobody is the “source” of money, we all just agree on one thing to use as currency. In the early days of society that thing was usually gold, for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom