• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Elevator Pitch: An HD Remake Collection of the 5 TMNT classic beat em ups (TMNT, TMNT2: The Arcade Game, The Manhattan Project, Turtles in Time (NES), and The Hyperstone Heist) developed by WayForward Technologies in the vein of DuckTales Remastered. Featuring the original voice cast and soundtracks of the 1987 cartoon (except James Avery who will be replaced by Kevin Micheal Richardson, R.I.P.) as well as new hand drawn sprites based on the original shows model sheets.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Elevator Pitch: An HD Remake Collection of the 5 TMNT classic beat em ups (TMNT, TMNT2: The Arcade Game, The Manhattan Project, Turtles in Time (NES), and The Hyperstone Heist) developed by WayForward Technologies in the vein of DuckTales Remastered. Featuring the original voice cast and soundtracks of the 1987 cartoon (except James Avery who will be replaced by Kevin Micheal Richardson, R.I.P.) as well as new hand drawn sprites based on the original shows model sheets.
I'm scared because I've also been imagining a collection of those games.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's like I went on Smashboards and saw my mind be read.
Maybe Poinoi is the good one and Noipoi's been the one to avoid this whole time.
oh lol. Great minds think alike I suppose. Hopefully the odds of it happening are higher then we think. I mean... who knows what BfBBR did to Nick's mindest in rearguards to games with their characters.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I started playing Mario shunshine on the switch today. i'm about 10 shines into it and my god i cant get over how nice this look in an updated resolution, it looks so clean. I wish other gamecube stuff would get ported to Switch now.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It's like I went on Smashboards and saw my mind be read.
Maybe Poinoi is the good one and Noipoi's been the one to avoid this whole time.
You know... now that I read up on Hyperstone Heist... would there be any point in remaking it with the other four games? It seems to be just a mashup of elements from the previous titles. And when the previous four titles are already being remade for the collection...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
oh lol. Great minds think alike I suppose. Hopefully the odds of it happening are higher then we think. I mean... who knows what BfBBR did to Nick's mindest in rearguards to games with their characters.
I imagine it would depend on whatever licensing issues there are. Yeah there was the Ubisoft remake of Turtles in Time but licensing was seemingly why we only ever got the first NES Turtles game on Virtual Console at an increased price.

Who has the Turtles video game license now?

D

Deleted member

I imagine it would depend on whatever licensing issues there are. Yeah there was the Ubisoft remake of Turtles in Time but licensing was seemingly why we only ever got the first NES Turtles game on Virtual Console at an increased price.

The last console Ninja Turtles game we got was the one made by Platinum Games and licensed by Activision I think.

Activision lost the license, but I don't remember which company may hold It now.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
You know... now that I read up on Hyperstone Heist... would there be any point in remaking it with the other four games? It seems to be just a mashup of elements from the previous titles. And when the previous four titles are already being remade for the collection...
It has its own levels and a unique boss with Tatsu. Story wise it is just Turtles in Time but with hyperstones, no time travel and the Statue of Liberty just phases away instead of a giant Krang bot stealing it. A remake could make it stand out more but even if it was a compilation of ports I think it has enough to stand out on its own.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

um... well, we don't really know. It WAS Activision most recently, but they haven't used it since it was still acceptable to publish games for the Xbox 360 and PS3. The only thing we really have is that the Turtles are in those Nickelodeon Kart Racing games, which are developed by Bamtang Games and published by... woah... published by GameMill Entertainment in the States, Maximum Games in the EU, and Ripples Asia Venture in Japan. So... yeah, I think the licenses provided to those companies by Viacom is... not exactly binding (especially since those racers also have SpongeBob characters in them and the SpongeBob games rights seem to have gone back to THQ Nordic). My guess is that there are no major licensing issues anymore now that all iterations of the franchise have been bought up by Viacom.

Idon

Smash Legend
NNID
Miyamoto Iori
Switch FC
SW-4826-9581-3305
Just beat Cyber Shadow, the game made by the Shovel Knight guys

Trust me, if you're even remotely into Ninja Gaiden or Megaman X, I would highly recommend it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It has its own levels and a unique boss with Tatsu. Story wise it is just Turtles in Time but with hyperstones, no time travel and the Statue of Liberty just phases away instead of a giant Krang bot stealing it. A remake could make it stand out more but even if it was a compilation of ports I think it has enough to stand out on its own.
OK. I can buy that then. Into the collection it goes!

D

Deleted member

I find it really funny how Pestilence, the role that is practically invincible(Being executed by the jailor, attacked by a juggernaut, ignited by an arsonist, etc, will just not kill you) has a near 100% losing 1v1 matchup against one role and one role only:

THE ****ING MAYOR ROLE
hqdefault (1).jpg

Democracy for the win, amiright?

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Hmmm don't know if I should use the blessed roulette wheel to decide the next anime I'm gonna watch. I've been using it for quite a few decisions recently.

I know!

I'll do a roulette wheel to and let it decide if I should stop it! /s

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom