• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Tea can be fine but it took me a long time to get used to the taste and I hate how everyone was like "you don't like tea? I'm sure you hate puppies and breathing oxygen, too."

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Thinking I might watch either Demon Slayer, Konosuba, or Fate Zero for my next anime while waiting for more episodes of Laid-Back Camp. Gotta start making the most out of my Crunchyroll subscription after all.

Can anyone vouch for these being good? And in regards to the last one, is it the best place to jump into the Fate series with?
Went with Demon Slayer and binged 10 episodes of it.

The plot is relatively simple but it's one that I can vibe with, and hot damn...the art and animation are freaking sublime. I also like the dynamic between Tanjiro and Nezuko. Fun stuff so far.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
As far as tea goes I like vanilla chai. That's about it.

Not a fan of coffee at all. Never tried a kind I like, although to be fair I haven't tried that much.

osby

Smash Obsessed
As far as tea goes I like vanilla chai. That's about it.

Not a fan of coffee at all. Never tried a kind I like, although to be fair I haven't tried that much.
I've only tried coffee a few times in my fresh year to see whether or not it helps with the morning classes.

Turns out it doesn't, but that might be because the ones I drank had so much sugar in it that it's hsrdly coffee anymore.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I'm a coffee kind of guy but it needs to babied up with creamer and whatnot. Not much for drinking it black.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
This poll is biased, there's no option for people who like to drink good beverages.
or at least add an 'other' option for people who just don't like either of those. unless the point is to gather data on specifically who does. idk. you smash board dudes are strange.

R O F L

Smash Ace
Kinda hard for me to not be a coffee person with all of these Tim Hortons around. 🙃

Tea is meh for me. I've had it a few times when offered and it depends on the kind of tea, but I usually prefer coffee or hot chocolate when having a hot drink.

Last edited:

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Coffee narrowly. Nothing like an expresso.

Despite being from the UK/Ireland I hate the taste of warm tea. Iced tea is great though.

In other news I'm probably gonna have a long day of lack of sleep because I decided to eat a cake bar half asleep and almost choked on it. A sheer display of my idiocy sometimes.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I'm going with tea. It actually can taste good without sugar and linden tea carried me through a lot of bad colds.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
sorry to all Ryuji stans and simps, but...
EB505AD8-36D4-4D5C-B206-9B263B991254.png

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Today while stocking the shelves like the good essential worker I am, I stumbled across this.

Do you se who that is on the back of the box? That's right baby, Incineroar is officially a cereal box mascot now!

Do with this information what you will.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Man, don't you just love waking up from a nightmare where you were about to die?

How lovely...

BlondeLombax

Smash Master
Part 2 of Final Fantasy 7 is in the books! It's absolutely remarkable just how much you can see the impact this game has made when you play through it, especially with how the Materia system was implemented, as well as the different archetypes demonstrated by the cast. It's been an absolute hell of a ride, and makes me appreciate Cloud, Sephiroth... heck, everything about FF7 as a whole!

I'm upset that it's almost over, though. I'd like to check out some of the supplementary material one day. Any recommendations?

Last edited:

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
Today while stocking the shelves like the good essential worker I am, I stumbled across this.
Do you se who that is on the back of the box? That's right baby, Incineroar is officially a cereal box mascot now!

Wait... Chimchar is on that box. Why... if not for Sinnoh Remakes?

call it Cereal Theory.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

Hmm...does rabbit evolve into bigger rabbit?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I just want deetz on the Detective Pikachu Switch already.

I've been stuck with the 3DS game's cliffhanger long enough.
I like how you and are are consistently the only people to care about Detective Pikachu on the Switch. I don't know why that's funny to me.
I’m interested in it and the movies sequel, but I kinda figured the way the movie went was exactly what was going on when I played the game.

It’s a good game but it also wastes so much potential. If they had more of a T rating and made it a bigger puzzle game it could honestly make for one of the best spin offs. With all the crazy things individual Pokémon can do, you could create some amazing mysteries with that.

The chatot case is a good example of this, but could still push so many more limits if you had to fighting out how and why multiple pokemon
Played a part in a crime and who could be behind it.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I spent all day at work thinking about playing Smash online.

Then when I got home, I was tired and didn't want to put the mental energy into fighting other people in Smash.

That's the story of my life, I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom