• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Honestly coming from someone who has watched the entirety of Konosuba at least twice and really adores the quartet, you really feel like the humour just becomes so forced at times.

I know the take of it is an Isekai Misadventure but it really just gets too much, you wish it could just slow in pace. I'd recommend Princess Connect as it's basically Konosuba with food and a slower pace.

Demon Slayer, has that part of worried about it not living up to the hype.

I'd keep the idea of trying Zombieland Saga. It's very different as it's a comedy horror/idol anime so it is a very unusual taste. However I was proved wrong completely.
I do quite like PriConne and I LOVE Zombieland Saga. I would definitely recommend Zombieland Saga.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Same. I'm really looking forward to watching a load of MCU content this year.

I'm also eager to see what they will reveal in terms of their future projects in which we might get more cast reveals for the Fantastic Four later this year etc.
anything after 2023-2024 is just gonna cause chaos in this world...especially if they decided to adapt one of the Secret Wars stories into a movie.

That and the possibility in the Netflix MCU characters being transitioned into Disney+ shows or movies would be nice (Daredevil is already rumored to still be Charlie Cox and to have a continuation within the MCU...but what about the others?)

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
So this has been One Hell Of A Week
  • several of my friends caught COVID. one is a long hauler
  • THAT THING ON WEDNESDAY.
  • had to cut off three people: two were “radicals” if you know what I mean, one was a creepy ass stalker who had no concept of boundaries. AGAIN. if I had a dollar every time this **** happened...

im so. Tired man

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

How to get the Sonic movie game:

-Buy Sonic Adventure DX
-Mod movie Sonic into It
-Profit

Also Dutch Raikuna Dutch Raikuna and Lamperouge Lamperouge , Zombieland Saga is the best thing ever because It has two zombie girls doing a rap battle.

Before anyone asks, I'm still going on with trying to stay out of Smashboards but since I just finished a group work which was stressing me out and I feel a bit more free and how I still have a day left before Next week starts, I decided to lurk a bit to kill some time.

Just wanted to post those two things as I got really tempted.

That's all.

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I just want deetz on the Detective Pikachu Switch already.

I've been stuck with the 3DS game's cliffhanger long enough.
I like how you and are are consistently the only people to care about Detective Pikachu on the Switch. I don't know why that's funny to me.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
D

Deleted member

I just watched that one grubhu. ad and HOLY **** IT’S ACTUAL TRASH

where did I put my unsee juice... :nifty:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok so Spectacular Spider-Man is trending on Twitter once more to try and get Disney+Sony to bring it back (and for the first time this year...obviously...) and the most series thing in the world happened because of it

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
I should consider myself lucky I never saw The One Infamous GrubHub Commercial

Besides, Uber Eats/DoorDash for lyfe

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I shouldn't be so excited for such a moment...but **** that I stay hype

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
someone made a Persona 5 version of Franklin getting roasted...and I can't even post it due to the n word...sad days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom