• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Verde Coeden Scalesworth

Flap and Swish~
Premium
NNID
Irene4
3DS FC
1203-9265-8784
Switch FC
SW-7567-8572-3791
So the creator of a Quest 64 demake/remake/reimagining(they don't have a preferred word either) joined my Discord.

Eltale Quest is a pretty decent prototype for what it is. Understandably he's worried he'd change the game too much, which could alienate Quest fans. It's hard to say. Some might like the lack of a monetary system(I'm not bothered either way). But I don't think anyone actually is against adding proper equipment? The only change that might be controversial is enemies being healed by their own element at this time. Though it does make for a much more unique and robust battle system.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Rate my Smash Future
Fighter Pass 2
  • Fighter Pack 9: Monster Hunter series
    • Fighter: Monster Hunter
    • Stage: Ancestral Steppe
    • Monster Hunter series Spirits and Music
  • Fighter Pack 10: Crash series
    • Fighter: Crash Bandicoot
    • Stage: N. Sanity Beach
    • Crash series Spirits and Music
  • Fighter Pack 11: Tales series
    • Fighter: Lloyd Irving
    • Stage: Luin
    • Tales series Spirits and Music
Bonus
  • Standalone Fighter: Geno
  • Standalone Fighter: Ganon
  • Standalone Fighter: Dr. Eggman
  • Standalone Stage: Pac-Maze Championship Edition
  • Standalone Stage: Tetris
  • Fighter Pack 12: DragonBall series
    • Fighter: Son Goku
    • Stage: Planet Namek
    • DragonBall series Spirits and Music
Echo Fighters
  • Diddy Kong: Dixie Kong
  • Shiek: Impa
  • Pikachu: Raichu
  • Ness/Lucas: Ninten
  • Captain Falcon: Black Shadow
  • Palutena: Medusa
  • Inkling: Octoling
  • Pac-Man: Ms. Pac-Man

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Honestly if we get a volume 3 (I extremely doubt we will) I wouldn't expect anymore than 4 characters.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Apparently I read a spoiler regarding Wonder Woman 1984. Its pretty ****** up. Be warned.

Steve Trevor comes back to life due to Wonder Woman wishing on this stone and his soul or something taking over this innocent guys body.

Afterward, they pretty much have sex.

That's basically ****. Date **** to be precise because Steve's soul has taken over that poor guys body against his own will. Using his body, violating it all because Wonder Woman wanted the love of her life back. ******* selfish.

If that's not the worst thing.

The stone is supposed to be an evil Monkey Paw who gives your wish but with detail to keep you from enjoying it, Steve being back but in a random innocent's body is supposed to make Diana feel bad.

However, this fails HARD because Diana doesn't give a single ****, is openly desiring for Steve to permanently taking over the guy's body even if it means the original inhabitant will effectively erase from existence.

In fact, the ONLY reason Diana relents is that the wish is also making her weaker and she needs to prevent an imminent nuclear apocalypse from happening which requires all wishes to be undone by stopping Max Lord, so it's only the fate of the entire world that makes her give up on her intended murder to keep her love interest.

There goes my interest in this movie.

What the **** DCEU!? What made you think this was a good idea?

Like they couldn't have come up with some better magical bull****? No wonder it has such a low score on IMDB and RottenTomatoes.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Rate my Smash Future
Fighter Pass 2
Bonus
Echo Fighters
If we're gonna get any kind of anime character, I would imagine we would get one from One Piece over Dragon Ball. it's everywhere over in the sunrise land(least last time I checked, that may have changed). I could see Goku too, but idk. I just feel One Piece is more prominent over there.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Rate my Smash Future
Fighter Pass 2
Bonus
Echo Fighters
Despite having Goku in it. Crash, Medusa, and Black Shadow makes it up to me.

9.5/10 (Only because of Goku).

D

Deleted member

One thing that's really annoying me about Digimon Cyber Sleuth so far is how abysmally slow you move. The "run" may as well be a casual jog with how little you actually move.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Apparently I read a spoiler regarding Wonder Woman 1984. Its pretty ****** up. Be warned.

Steve Trevor comes back to life due to Wonder Woman wishing on this stone and his soul or something taking over this innocent guys body.

Afterward, they pretty much have sex.

That's basically *. Date * to be precise because Steve's soul has taken over that poor guys body against his own will. Using his body, violating it all because Wonder Woman wanted the love of her life back. ******* selfish.

If that's not the worst thing.

The stone is supposed to be an evil Monkey Paw who gives your wish but with detail to keep you from enjoying it, Steve being back but in a random innocent's body is supposed to make Diana feel bad.

However, this fails HARD because Diana doesn't give a single ****, is openly desiring for Steve to permanently taking over the guy's body even if it means the original inhabitant will effectively erase from existence.

In fact, the ONLY reason Diana relents is that the wish is also making her weaker and she needs to prevent an imminent nuclear apocalypse from happening which requires all wishes to be undone by stopping Max Lord, so it's only the fate of the entire world that makes her give up on her intended murder to keep her love interest.

There goes my interest in this movie.

What the **** DCEU!? What made you think this was a good idea?

Like they couldn't have come up with some better magical bull****? No wonder it has such a low score on IMDB and RottenTomatoes.
I haven't seen Wonder Woman 1984 yet as entertainment venues are closed due to lockdown in my country, but I heard that the reactions have been rather mixed.

Either ways I'm surprised they confirmed that a third movie of Wonder Woman is in the works.

D

Deleted member

wtf the game just gave me like half of the Royal Knights but mini versions

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
Sometimes I just feel like something is wrong with me. I have intrusive thoughts about if life is meaningless, I keep muttering/repeating things to myself, I keep looking back on previous events and thinking about what I could have done differently, I forget things constantly, etc. I dunno, maybe I’m just being sensitive. Sorry I should probably stop spouting random crap.

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
Sometimes I just feel like something is wrong with me. I have intrusive thoughts about if life is meaningless, I keep muttering/repeating things to myself, I keep looking back on previous events and thinking about what I could have done differently, I forget things constantly, etc. I dunno, maybe I’m just being sensitive.
I’ve been there as well. If you need someone to talk to, my DMs are always open.

D

Deleted member

I need to get something off my chest today in relation to yesterday's incident.

I hate pointing fingers but I already know that Tori is kinda particular about receiving likes and whatnot, so is it really that unreasonable for me to assume that Fred is an alt account just to boost her reaction score?

Anywho, I don't really want to talk about this anymore. I just think it's odd how this person only shows up when she does.
Yeah, with the overwhelming majority of them going towards her posts...typically moments after they're made.

Look, I'm sorry if you're being genuine about the situation and you're not an alt account, but can you see why some of us find your activity on this site to be somewhat fishy?

If you still want to leave, that's your prerogative. I don't really care if she's like boosting or not anymore.
I am incredibly disappointed in you. Why would you think I am like boosting when I do not even know what that is? You obviously forgot about what I said some time at the start of this year: that I was going to post and share stuff because I want to, without caring whether or not I get likes. I am not sure why that guy has so much interest in me but I asked him to stop yesterday evening. These accusations against me felt so hurtful, unfair, and unnecessary.

Because of this, I feel I must retire from this thread indefinitely. It was fun talking to everyone here. You guys know where to find me, right? :ness:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Sometimes I just feel like something is wrong with me. I have intrusive thoughts about if life is meaningless, I keep muttering/repeating things to myself, I keep looking back on previous events and thinking about what I could have done differently, I forget things constantly, etc. I dunno, maybe I’m just being sensitive. Sorry I should probably stop spouting random crap.
Hey, if it make you feel better, I do also get those thoughts from time to time.

While there isn't a 100% effective way to get rid of those thoughts, I say you shouldn't feel bad for having them at all. We all got time where we just feel like crap. Being able to share them with peoples who understands can help dealing with them, aswell as watching more positive content & doing activity that relax you too.

That, and imo, you're a cool dude who does some really inspiring stuff, I may not always give feedback, but I really respect your dedication to your works & the peoples you work with.

Finally, we can't change the past, that's a given, but we can look at it & use it to not make the same mistakes in the future, becoming better person in the process, so again, don't feel bad for thinking of some cringeworthy moment, trust me, my life is filled with those, but I got better. mostly

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I can relate man. There are actually days where I feel like this too where I feel I don't want to live anymore and wonder if my love for my family is artificial because that's how I feel sometimes even though I actually do love them. I'm even wondering if this love is me trying to make up for everything I did to them in the past even though I should focus on the now and leave the past behind.

This is why once things settle down with COVID, I'm probably gonna be seeing my therapist again.

Sometimes I honestly worry about my future...

Then again this could be because of the state the world is in now with the pandemic so cabin fever could be setting in for me. I'm certain Summer will be better because then I'll be outside more rather than being inside most of the time.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I need to get something off my chest today in relation to yesterday's incident.

I am incredibly disappointed in you. Why would you think I am like boosting when I do not even know what that is? You obviously forgot about what I said some time at the start of this year: that I was going to post and share stuff because I want to, without caring whether or not I get likes. I am not sure why that guy has so much interest in me but I asked him to stop yesterday evening. These accusations against me felt so hurtful, unfair, and unnecessary.

Because of this, I feel I must retire from this thread indefinitely. It was fun talking to everyone here. You guys know where to find me, right? :ness:
Retiring from the thread isn't necessary because it was I who ****ed up and not you. I'll own up to my mistake and admit that I was wrong for accusing you and Fred of such behavior. My suspicions were unwarranted and I'll do better research before I call someone out on something again.

I'm sorry for putting you two through this. It won't happen again.

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
oh yeah, i guess Astro's Playroom counts as a game I beat this year. I cant see myself cramming in something else, so i guess the year ends at 9 games beat.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I have the same exact mood.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
But despite my troubles I'm having right now. I'm strong and I know that I truly do love my family and my friends (Including the ones I made here).

Life alone is always a challenge and they're never going to end. Despite how one might feel you just have to keep living life as it is. Life is one of the most valuable gifts the universe has given us. Cherish it as long as you can.

Pokelego999

Smash Hero
Waiting for Latias and Latios to get a theme
Switch FC
SW-0935-8215-2605
I feel that way 24/7, but no matter what, I know that it's in the past. I can't change it, but what I need to know is to remember what I did wrong and learn from it, move on and look forward to what's going to happen next in life. No matter what, things will get better.

Of course that only touches one of your problems mentioned, I'm not too familiar on ways to help with other issues, but just keep that in mind.

D

Deleted member

that's pretty much how life is for me on a constant basis. I just have to push through and move forward.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Intrusive thoughts make up 87% of my thoughts! I’m almost always looking back on the worst moments of my life, or the most embarrassing. It’s so constant it almost doesn’t bother me anymore, I’m just used to it.

I guess what I’m trying to say is you’re not alone. And we’ll both get through it.

I truly deserve to die for being such a weak pile of ****.
No the **** you don’t.

D

Deleted member

NO.

YOU.

DON'T.
No the **** you don’t.
Yes I do.

Everything that has been happening to me: the Sabi ****, the stuff from weeks ago, being about to lose most of my IRL Friends over something I can't control, all the stuff involving my father. It's all connected.

It's all a signal that I'm too weak to stand Next to anyone on this world. That the world doesn't want a coward like me who just wants to try and find positivity anywhere.

Noipoi

Howdy!
Yes I do.

Everything that has been happening to me: the Sabi ****, the stuff from weeks ago, being about to lose most of my IRL Friends over something I can't control, all the stuff involving my father. It's all connected.

It's all a signal that I'm too weak to stand Next to anyone on this world. That the world doesn't want a coward like me who just wants to try and find positivity anywhere.
It’s only that way if you choose to see it that way.

It could also be a signal that, for whatever reason, the world sees fit to throw **** at you. And that you’re strong enough to rise above it.

I won’t say what, but I’ve had some real **** tossed at me these past few years. The kinda stuff that makes you feel like your life is a joke that you’re not in on. And yeah, I get sad about it. But mostly? I get pissed. I get pissed that the world wants to put me down, and I get determined to rise above it even harder. Just so I can tell the things bothering me to **** off. That’s what you need to do to. Find the strength within yourself to rise above your problems and tell them to **** off.

I know you can.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Yes I do.

JD, we've been over this again and again. Your predicaments as of late aren't a means of karma punishing you for whatever you've done in the past, it's just life lol. Life doesn't always play fair...but that's why you gotta find the strength to fight back when life is trying to put you down and overcome your struggles. And no matter how down and helpless you may feel, there's always someone out there in the world who has it way worse than you do...but they don't all give up.

Fight, JD. Prove to the world that you aren't going to put up with its bull**** and stop feeling like everything is against you, because it isn't.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Yes I do.

You may think you don't deserve anything, but lots of peoples like me & others here want you the best. You made mistakes, sure, but everyone here made some more or less big mistakes in their life, and that's fine, as long you just try to do better, that's all is needed, you don't need to be a savior to make up for the **** you did. You just need to believe that you can do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom