• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I’m turning 26 today.
Happy Birthday, fellow user!

---

Also, if anyone saw my last post from last night, I still can't find this freakin' pic.

The fact that they say "Too easy!" make my lack of finding even more of a salt fest.

Especially since I found most of the other pics in the "Bury The Light by /v/" video, while not searching for them.

osby

Smash Obsessed
What do you think they should do for a Mario/Sonic crossover that’s not the Olympics?
A puzzle fighting game and I'm definitely not saying because I recently got addicted to Puyo Puyo.

A turn-based RPG would be cool too, but that's probably a little too unrealistic.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A puzzle fighting game and I'm definitely not saying because I recently got addicted to Puyo Puyo.

A turn-based RPG would be cool too, but that's probably a little too unrealistic.
I could see it as a Mario + Rabbids deal. But to be honest, it would need to be a Platformer. I would, personally, want it to be a kind of beat em up/platformer hybrid like the games of my childhood.

Also, Mean Bean Machine sequel. Dr. Eggman’s Mean Bean Machine. Please.

D

Deleted member

I just did a videocall with my new group project to organize stuff and they noticed I was completely emotionally destroyed just by looking at my face.

Dear lord.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
I just did a videocall with my new group project to organize stuff and they noticed I was completely emotionally destroyed just by looking at my face.

Dear lord.
Man, that's unfortunate.

Were you able to recover and handle the rest of the videocall relatively okay? And how exactly did your group go about pointing out that observation?

D

Deleted member

Speaking of Persona 5...

These crossovers keep getting weirder and weirder.
oh god not afk arena
it started out pretty good(at least for a mobile game anyway) but now it's gone downhill really fast

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

I have no idea what this game is but it's pretty fun watching a vocal minority in the Persona fanbase losing their minds every time a new crossover with P5 is announced so I approve.
it's a gacha mobile game but worse pretty much

you don't even get to actually play the game, the game plays itself. You just restock and ****

granted I only played the game on launch so it may have gotten better... but the ads sure as hell have not

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I had this weird dream that Spongebob and Funky Kong got a double-reveal for Smash, and the trailer did this really meta joke about how cartoon characters can’t be in Smash-

D

Deleted member

Edit: ****, forgot It is Fool's Day in Spain.

Wait a moment until I can confirm this isn't a cruel prank.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom