• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Aurane Aurane , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , @TheCJBrine and anyone else who is a fan of Undertale/Deltarune.

I like to share to you all a bunch of theory that I found on reddit that I find VERY, VERY INTERESTING and really well made so far.

Note it's a multipart theory, where 2 new part are revealed each day, so if you like what you're seeing, I suggest to keep a eye on this reddit user (think he posted part 3 & 4 like 5 minutes ago, in case you're curious). Make sure to share those theories too to folks you know, that guy deserve more attention than he is getting atm.

BUT ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU?!

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 1: Light and Dark

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 2: The Fate of the World

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 3: Sans' (and Papyrus') Origins

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 4: Gaster's Origins
This is a lot of words to look at. I'll have to take a look at this when my brain can process things properly.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
This is a lot of words to look at. I'll have to take a look at this when my brain can process things properly.
Big Brain needed indeed, but when you're AWAKEN, I say it be worth it.

Otherwise tho, take your time.

Also, going soon to bed, soooo just in case, good night everyone!

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
How have I jumped from 12 hours to 35 hours in Persona 5 Royal in like two days?!

Oh, that's right. Lockdown and not having a proper social life!

Seriously though, this game has helped pull me out of a funk. Hasn't had any anxiety pain at all the past week and feel less reliant on my meds.

Sometimes it's the right media to kick you up that matters.

Last edited:

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
I had no idea the Undertale lore was so deep.
It's like the game itself.

Below this funky mountain know as Mt.Ebott, a giant kingdom filled with lots of LOOOOOORE is waiting for all to be found.

Or more simply, it's like Kirby, simple on the surface, crazy once you delve into it. Especially when you reach any of the many endings the game as.....

.....wait, i'm supposed to be sleeping, ****

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
How have I jumped from 12 hours to 35 hours in Persona 5 Royal in like two days?!

Oh, that's right. Lockdown and not having a proper social life!

Freedom...... or something!
I binged the **** outta it in the first few weeks of lockdown, NGL.

Also, stop...you're making me want to play through the game again lol.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Still making my way through ghost of tsushima, I'm actively refusing to use the fast travel in the game because just exploring the Japanese wilderness is fun to me.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
Aurane Aurane , Hat N' Clogs Hat N' Clogs , @TheCJBrine and anyone else who is a fan of Undertale/Deltarune.

I like to share to you all a bunch of theory that I found on reddit that I find VERY, VERY INTERESTING and really well made so far.

Note it's a multipart theory, where 2 new part are revealed each day, so if you like what you're seeing, I suggest to keep a eye on this reddit user (think he posted part 3 & 4 like 5 minutes ago, in case you're curious). Make sure to share those theories too to folks you know, that guy deserve more attention than he is getting atm.

BUT ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU?!

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 1: Light and Dark

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 2: The Fate of the World

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 3: Sans' (and Papyrus') Origins

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 4: Gaster's Origins
Just got back from Wendy's to see this.

You've clearly put a lot of thought into this! I'll read it when I can; there's a lot of juicy stuff in there. I'll have to bookmark these pages or something so I remember.

Dutch Raikuna

I binged the **** outta it in the first few weeks of lockdown, NGL.

Also, stop...you're making me want to play through the game again lol.
Yeah FFVII Remake did that for me at the start of lockdown. I'll post more thoughts later on it, I've reached October so I can see myself finishing the game by Friday.

Reminds me that I really should get around to Tokyo Mirage Sessions again. Very surprised I've barely touched the game at all.

Still making my way through ghost of tsushima, I'm actively refusing to use the fast travel in the game because just exploring the Japanese wilderness is fun to me.
Definitely one of the few games I never did fast travel on because of how good it is.

Just curious but how far are you in the game?

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
Just got back from Wendy's to see this.

You've clearly put a lot of thought into this! I'll read it when I can; there's a lot of juicy stuff in there. I'll have to bookmark these pages or something so I remember.
Eyyy, I'm just a good fella who want someone great work to be recognized, talked & shared for all to see. Especially since I feel he is onto something really spicy.

Give all the thumb up or what have you on reddit to the og creator once you're done reading. He put indeed alot of efforts so far, and i'm really curious to hear your thoughts once your read all 4 parts. (plus the other parts he will add in the future, he post 2 new theories every day)

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Yeah FFVII Remake did that for me at the start of lockdown. I'll post more thoughts later on it, I've reached October so I can see myself finishing the game by Friday.

Reminds me that I really should get around to Tokyo Mirage Sessions again. Very surprised I've barely touched the game at all.

Definitely one of the few games I never did fast travel on because of how good it is.

Still on act one, whenever i see a question mark pop up on the map i go off to see what it is, i've been playing for like 15 hours.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul

...Oh!

Not sure if you knew already but make sure that you max out Maruki's confidant ASAP for the new semester, and while Akechi and Sumi aren't mandatory to access it, they add some nice extra scenes if you do complete them.

Dutch Raikuna

...Oh!

Not sure if you knew already but make sure that you max out Maruki's confidant ASAP for the new semester, and while Akechi and Sumi aren't mandatory to access it, they add some nice extra scenes if you do complete them.
Don't worry I did them. Meiji Shrine was a godsend in that.

More trying right now to boost my kindness to bond with Futaba and really trying to max out non party confidants for a certain scene. Might not romance anymore this time though.

D

Deleted member

Digimon Cyber Sleuth so far has been pretty fun... although I can already tell the grinding is going to be one hell of a chore

but can I automate it..... 🤔

Last edited by a moderator:

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
0laying ACNH. Made a forest for woodcutting, an orchid for fruit collecting, a flower batch for flower farming, and a pumpkin patch for pumpkin collecting.

All nice and organized for a quick collecting session. It doesn't look pretty or anything, but I'm not gonna worry about terraforming for esthetic until I'm absolutely sure on what I wanna do.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
What could’ve been...

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Digimon Cyber Sleuth so far has been pretty fun... although I can already tell the grinding is going to be one hell of a chore

but can I automate it..... 🤔
The most tedious part is getting memory ups.
Because getting those lifts the restrictions on what Digimon you can actually use.

D

Deleted member

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Broly vs Hulk Death Battle was a crazy finale

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
D

Deleted member

I’m thinking I should style my game’s graphics after the gba. Particularly the Mario & Luigi games.

8-bit is way overdone.
You could also try prerendered graphics similar to Hylics 2 or Donkey Kong Country.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I’m thinking I should style my game’s graphics after the gba. Particularly the Mario & Luigi games.

8-bit is way overdone.
Yeahhhh having the visuals all 8-bit-ish is gonna make it blend in with the crowd, so that's a good move. For my game, we're going for something not exactly 8-bit, but a bit like more detailed yet still simple pixel art. Think something like simplified SNES pixel art.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom