• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Aurane Aurane , @Hat N' Clogs , TheCJBrine TheCJBrine and anyone else who is a fan of Undertale/Deltarune.

I like to share to you all a bunch of theory that I found on reddit that I find VERY, VERY INTERESTING and really well made so far.

Note it's a multipart theory, where 2 new part are revealed each day, so if you like what you're seeing, I suggest to keep a eye on this reddit user (think he posted part 3 & 4 like 5 minutes ago, in case you're curious). Make sure to share those theories too to folks you know, that guy deserve more attention than he is getting atm.

BUT ENOUGH TALK, HAVE AT YOU?!

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 1: Light and Dark

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 2: The Fate of the World

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 3: Sans' (and Papyrus') Origins

My Revised Deltarune Theory Pt. 4: Gaster's Origins
This is interesting and makes sense.

Sans kinda confuses me with this theory taken into account, since he seemingly brought Grillby’s with him and Papyrus, making it seem like it’s not exactly a prequel to their life in Undertale’s world like the theory suggests, but idk; definitely not a sequel, though, just the stuff Toby said. Maybe they actually had access to both worlds the whole time, and whatever happened caused them to be unable to visit Deltarune again? Or maybe it’s just silly stuff from Toby/maybe Grillby’s was an empty location in Deltarune before Sans came and turned it into his store, idk.

Probably just an easy to explain thing; still it makes sense and is a good theory :) I wonder if Gaster is trying to find a way to come back with his pieces all together 🤔 The event before Chapter 1’s release certainly makes it seem he’ll be more involved in this game...

Last edited:

Speed Weed

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-1814-1029-3514
hmmmmmmmm

I was thinkin on doing another big-ass hypothetical game idea post like the MvC4 writeup I did a while ago, but this time for a potential third Sega All-Stars Racing game

How many of y'all would be down for seeing this?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I once had a dream where Spider-Man joined Smash and was voiced by his GVAOAT Josh Keaton, with Miles and Gwen being alts for him...twas beautiful

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
God, why can’t I find any remixes of I Am the Eggman and Robotnik’s boss themed from the genesis games? That feels like it should exist.
Sega probably hid them from the public since only they can handle the power

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
My village section of my island is almost done. Just need to move one more house. Good news is Flick is on the island so I can get some quick bells. Unfortunately because its winter time, bugs are hard to find. Least from my experience. Besides wasps anyways. Due to my newly created forest, farming for wasps and nests is easy.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Another awesome show.

Richard Horvitz also voices Moxxie in Helluva Boss.
That it is. Which that show is your childhood favorite. Angry Beavers is mine and Daggett is my favorite character ever.

Gonna have to also watch that soon enough then. Want to see if I can hear Daggett in the voice.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom