• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Metal Shop X

CHAINSAW POWEEEEEEEER
NNID
Mao644
3DS FC
4339-3012-0905
Switch FC
SW-2905-0652-6700
These are some damn good theories
And it's only the start, baby. ~

Dude been working on those for a loooooong time, so he still got alot to share.

So make sure to hit that SUBSCRIBE BUTTON, GIVE IT A UPVOTE & SHARE TO YOUR PALS, YO KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN'????
Poggers Flowey2.png

No really, if you know Undertales/Deltarune fans, share those theories, and keep a eye on the dude if you can.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The same thing we talk about every Tuesday, Pinky.

Trying to take over the world.
They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
One is a genius
The other's insane.
They're laboratory mice
Their genes have been spliced
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain.

Before each night is done
Their plan will be unfurled
By the dawning of the sun
They'll take over the world.

They're Pinky and The Brain
Yes, Pinky and The Brain
Their twilight campaign
Is easy to explain.
To prove their mousey worth

They'll overthrow the Earth
They're dinky
They're Pinky and The Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain
Brain, Brain, Brain, Brain--

Narf!
They're Noipoi and Aurane
Yes, Noipoi and Aurane
One is a genius
The other's insane...

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So I realised that I had games missing from my PS4 library.

Then I realised it was all within a six month period in 2016. The **** happened there.

I feel smart for realising a time frame.

I have a date with a psychologist on February.

Hopefully this time nothing cancels It.
I know the feeling dude. Have to deal with them next month.

Lockdown means over phone so I'm gonna have to complain to do it over Zoom.

D

Deleted member

I mean a bunch of games missing in my library I bought within that time frame, very unusual.

I could try asking why on Reddit but I'd get trolled by some ass most likely.
oh okay. Thought you were talking about a specific event

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
So midnight in Japan is 10 AM EST, which means work will make me miss Pokémon's 2021 space sunrise live.

Oh well.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

this song is stuck in my head now

Last edited by a moderator:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The same thing we talk about every Tuesday, Pinky.

Trying to take over the world.
and how will we do that?
They're Noipoi and Aurane
Yes, Noipoi and Aurane
One is a genius
The other's insane...
seduce the world into giving us the world by singing...genius

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Good morning. Good morning and how are y'all doing today?

Me? Although I really want to. I still don't have the motivation to write down those Lost Tapes ideas... :glare:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

been starting to train some of my flying birbs and already I got one of them to on command fly to my hand if I have some millet in my hand. Nice.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Good morning. Good morning and how are y'all doing today?
I'm grand for today. More Persona, Wreckfest and The Outer Worlds.

However got to go out cause the health service is messing with my meds again.

been starting to train some of my flying birbs and already I got one of them to on command fly to my hand if I have some millet in my hand. Nice.
One day you'll command them all to use fly on yourself.

Then you'll be known as....... The Birdman!

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Of all the Cryptozoologicon ideas I came up with. The Akhlut is my favorite one I thought of.

Love the idea of an "Arctic crocodile". Archaeoceti aka "Ancient Whales" notably Ambulocetus were basically mammalian crocodiles.

Last edited:

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I'm concerned that I talk about Fraymakers a bit too much, but that's probably because it combines two things that I really like (Smash Bros. and Mugen). Anyway, they put out their backer surveys recently, where they give you the option to pick playable characters or assists that you'd want to see. This is what I voted for:

The template's here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774790887820886026/793259592700264448/Wishlist.png

Shovel Knight barely missed out - it was him or the Goose, and I figured that Shovel Knight (or at least a Shovel Knight character) would likely get a ton of votes. I also voted for a Runbow stage in the section where you can suggest anything, because I figure that a stage based on the core concept of the game (if a platform is the same colour as the background, it no longer exists) would make for a fun Smash Bros.-style stage. (gameplay of Runbow can be seen here, and I was inspired by a fake Smash 4 leak that included Shovel Knight and a Runbow stage)

Last edited:

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I'm concerned that I talk about Fraymakers a bit too much, but that's probably because it combines two things that I really like (Smash Bros. and Mugen). Anyway, they put out their backer surveys recently, where they give you the option to pick playable characters or assists that you'd want to see. This is what I voted for:

The template's here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/774790887820886026/793259592700264448/Wishlist.png

Shovel Knight barely missed out - it was him or the Goose, and I figured that Shovel Knight (or at least a Shovel Knight character) would likely get a ton of votes. I also voted for a Runbow stage in the section where you can suggest anything, because I figure that a stage based on the core concept of the game (if a platform is the same colour as the background, it no longer exists) would make for a fun Smash Bros.-style stage. (gameplay of Runbow can be seen here, and I was inspired by a fake Smash 4 leak that included Shovel Knight and a Runbow stage)
Ah, I see you are clearly cultured.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Ah, I see you are clearly cultured.
If I was truly cultured, I would have included Hatty Hattington as a playable character! (not sure how well he'd work, since I've only played a bit of Battleblock Theater, but I'd love to see an animated trailer done in the style of the game's opening)

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
If I was truly cultured, I would have included Hatty Hattington as a playable character! (not sure how well he'd work, since I've only played a bit of Battleblock Theater, but I'd love to see an animated trailer done in the style of the game's opening)

If he was going to be playable, I imagine his moveset would be taken from Castle Crashers for the most part. He doesn't really do a whole bunch in Battleblock Theatre.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I think I might do myself an attempt at a game project as well.

A Godzilla fighting game to be precise. It'll also have guest characters like Gamera, Ultraman, and King Kong.

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870

This is where my discord username comes from lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom